First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Linkan58 View Post
    Hello!
    I'm new here.
    Here is my AL37 Airliner in SAS new livery.
    Not done maiden yet.
    / Anders
    Welcome to HobbySquawk Linkan58. That is a sharp looking AL-37. Nicely done!

Comment

• Linkan58, 1) your AL37 is gorgeous. Love the 'SAS' livery. Nicely done. 2) Welcome to "The Squawk" and keep those pictures and comments coming. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• RCjetdude and Elbee
        Thanks for your positive response.
        The original Airliner
        Attached Files

Comment

• Welcome Bro! Nice bird for sure. 👍

Comment

• Hi.
            Anyone know where to place them?

/Anders
            Attached Files

Comment

• Maiden this today. Rolls to the left half flap and even worst at full. Landed safely. took out the angle meter and found 4 degrees more flap on right wing at half and 8 degrees at full flaps. All horn positions the same, and rod in outer most hole. also some off set the elevator. ok at neutral but offset when up and down. Taking out the 6ch and going to 14ch with each servo getting it's own channel. by passing the blue box except for gear which worked great.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagleflight47 View Post

What paint did you use for the AA silver/grey? I'm going to put the AA livery on my AL37
                I just left the plane in the stock white color. And added the decals.

Comment

• Made some progress on mine.Still few details to do to have her completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by LucB View Post
                    Made some progress on mine.Still few details to do to have her completed.
                    LC, Gorgeous. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by LucB View Post
                      Made some progress on mine.Still few details to do to have her completed.
                      Wow that a great scheme.

Mike
                      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Hello my fellow ATP pilots we have released our new AL37 video and had so much fun with a real Air traffic controller and a real American Airlines pilot doing or call outs. The jet performs flawlessly and just as awesome as I remember. The airliner has a special place in my Hart after building memories last Joe nall with they guys from Motionrc. Check out the video we truly had a wonderful day flying this bird

Comment

• Originally posted by Merry Boozer RC View Post
                          ... we truly had a wonderful day flying this bird
                          And I had a grin on my face watching your vid - THANK YOU!

(Now I need to somehow figure out how to justify buying a vehicle able to transport one of these babies!)

Comment

• Originally posted by ridgerunner View Post
                            (Now I need to somehow figure out how to justify buying a vehicle able to transport one of these babies!)
                            What kind of vehicle do you have now? I can get this thing into my VW Sportwagen and it will also fit inside my daughter's VW Golf. In the Golf, it'll lay down the middle with the back seats folded and poke through between the front seats, with the nose a few inches away from the infotainment screen. Wings can go on either side of the fuse. Then I have a shelf where another large foamie can go. Yet another plane (broken down) can go in the front passenger footwell and over the seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkan58 View Post
                              Hi.
                              Anyone know where to place them?

/Anders
                              For me they go on the reactors.

Comment

• Hey guys do I balance my AL37 airliner upside down or right side up below the wings, also what's the estimated safe flight time using the 6000mah 60c battery.

Comment

• Guys another question should the flaps and ailerons be perfectly aligned when the al37 airliner is sitting static flaps up ailerons neutral position

Comment

• Finally got around to putting up a video of my FedEx version.
                                    Love how well this plane flies.

Comment

• Beautiful! Great flight!
                                      My YouTube RC videos:
                                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Cayman one View Post
                                        Hey guys do I balance my AL37 airliner upside down or right side up below the wings, also what's the estimated safe flight time using the 6000mah 60c battery.
                                        I balanced mine inverted. Seemed to be right on going off the factory CG.

Comment

Working...
                                        X