Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ps: isn't it way past your bedtime you crazy bugger? This time of day is usually "Australia hours", where I post crap about you yanks here and then delete it before you wake up. Hahahaha. ;)

Comment

• I know you guys will appreciate this one
      Exactly...A-10 nose canon. They require a ungodly about of maintenance, but are cool. I wish they'd mount these on tanks and rgs Holy hell the firepower on that
      www.TSHobbies.com
      Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Not a reasonable option.

Answer (1 of 2): Not really. So what's the attraction of the GAU-8 vice other 30mm autocannon routinely mounted on APCs & IFVs? It comes down to two things: supposed armor penetration, and impressive volume of fire. Let's dispense with penetration first. The GAU-8 doesn't generate a muzzle ve...

They did mount M61 Vulcans on AFV's.

Comment

• No but the video was cool! Though I wouldnt mind having one of these mounted on a dump truck during rush hour in Atlanta lol
          www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

• Production for months on end, a never-ending stream of BRRRT. Thanks for the patience and support, everyone. Ryan and Mike are working their video magic behind the scenes and the days of living rooms full of Hog parts are rapidly approaching for a great many of us!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20170422_162708.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.5 KB ID:	72618Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20170420_161459.jpg Views:	1 Size:	132.8 KB ID:	72619Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20170422_162447.jpg Views:	1 Size:	98.0 KB ID:	72617Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20170423_011958.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.4 KB ID:	72616
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I've never been so pleased to imagine the sound of a Brrrttttt!

Comment

• Alpha........Just keep them on schedule ;) I gotta have mine for NEFI so that Ryan will have a wingman :)
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I see mine! :Drooling:

Comment

• Awesome Alpha! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                      Alpha........Just keep them on schedule ;) I gotta have mine for NEFI so that Ryan will have a wingman :)
                      :(What about me Charlie??....I'll be YOUR wingman:)
                      Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                        I've never been so pleased to imagine the sound of a Brrrttttt!
                        lol, just like back in the day with the Cobra Rattler strafing my Joe fortress of rocks
                        www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

• SWEET! That represents a lot of work right there. Encouraging to see this. Still hoping for late May in time for Jet Jam and NEFI.

Comment

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post

lol, just like back in the day with the Cobra Rattler strafing my Joe fortress of rocks
                            Haha! That's bananas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                              Production for months on end, a never-ending stream of BRRRT. Thanks for the patience and support, everyone. Ryan and Mike are working their video magic behind the scenes and the days of living rooms full of Hog parts are rapidly approaching for a great many of us!

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20170422_162708.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.5 KB ID:	72618Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20170420_161459.jpg Views:	1 Size:	132.8 KB ID:	72619Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20170422_162447.jpg Views:	1 Size:	98.0 KB ID:	72617Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20170423_011958.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.4 KB ID:	72616
                              Hi Gang! I'm new to the site, and I have to say, I'm impressed by what I have read about the development that went into this A-10! I have a Stinger 90...have had it for 2 years with 94 flights and it has been great! If Freewing/Motion RC does the same with this, it will be amazing!

I have looked and couldn't find any discussion around flight times. Any estimate for a pair of Admiral 5000's?

Comment

• Around 4+ minutes I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCAV8R View Post

Hi Gang! I'm new to the site, and I have to say, I'm impressed by what I have read about the development that went into this A-10! I have a Stinger 90...have had it for 2 years with 94 flights and it has been great! If Freewing/Motion RC does the same with this, it will be amazing!

I have looked and couldn't find any discussion around flight times. Any estimate for a pair of Admiral 5000's?
                                  You haven't been flying it often enough. ;) When I sold my Stinger 90 to make room the Mig 21. It was about the same age as yours but was just 3 flights short of the 200 mark.
                                  Welcome to the fray.
                                  My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• How do you keep track of that? I lose count after about 30 flights.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                      How do you keep track of that? I lose count after about 30 flights.
                                      I keep a flight log...that way I can make notes of when I replaced parts, got new batteries, etc. Besides, I just like to be able to say how many hours I have! I even track my simulator time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post

:(What about me Charlie??....I'll be YOUR wingman:)
                                        Dude !!!!! I didn't know you were going for this :Confused: Of course you can be my wingman Lon ;)
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                          How do you keep track of that? I lose count after about 30 flights.
                                          I keep a running tally in my blog(s) on RC Groups. My original 70 mm Yak 130 is closing in on the 300 mark.
                                          My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

Working...
                                          X