Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Aros i thought that the preorder was to come after the departure and the shipment was on the water.:Confused: I believe thats what was stated previously or maybe im wrong. Please correct me if I am.:Sick2: I have been very sick lately.
    Dewey l

Comment

• Dewey, sorry to hear your sick dude. Get well soon, the flying season is almost upon us. And give your cat a pet for me. I think they changed the rules for this plane due to demand and released the preorder sooner than usual. Hey Aros, great art work but I agree with OV10. It's got to be the A-10 tearing through the shirt without the carrier. The navy and the air force are like oil and water! It was still a great find on your part and I hope it leads to a MRC version that I can add to my prized T shirt collection. :Cool:Brad

Comment

• Sorry fellas, I did the A-10 t-shirt just for fun not thinking about the particulars. No offense intended. :Straight-Face:

My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Non taken my freind.:Cool:Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
            Sorry fellas, I did the A-10 t-shirt just for fun not thinking about the particulars. No offense intended. :Straight-Face:
            Absolutely non taken my friend.....was just poken some fun at ya but like Brad said give us a proper A-10 bustin thru the shirt.........say onto a bunch of ISIS. :Cool:
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Sounds good to me!
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Meanwhile, the Australian navy prepares to leave Sydney harbour in support of the uss Carl Vinson on its way to North Korea... :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1018.JPG
Views:	356
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	71106

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                  Meanwhile, the Australian navy prepares to leave Sydney harbour in support of the uss Carl Vinson on its way to North Korea... :)

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1018.JPG Views:	1 Size:	52.3 KB ID:	71106
                  LOL
                  We Airdale Swabbies call them 'Coasties'. :Silly: Serious respect to my brothers in the Coast Guard though.;)
                  Only difference between them and the Navy is the Coastie can wade ashore when their boat sinks. :Scared:LOL
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Here's a cool pix of a Hog employing a Sidewinder.

for the thrill factor, I'll take a Maverick any day.

Aim 9 = bottle rocket
                    Maverick = freight train

Comment

• What does the Avenger = ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
                        Hey Aros i thought that the preorder was to come after the departure and the shipment was on the water.:Confused: I believe thats what was stated previously or maybe im wrong. Please correct me if I am.:Sick2: I have been very sick lately.
                        It was mentioned earlier that due to the unusually high demand for this plane, Motion was going to take a different approach and open the preorder earlier than usual. They usually open it once the container has hit the water but they opened this one early, and my assumption was to make sure that they had enough to fulfill the preorders. Unless something has changed, expect it to hit the water in the last week or so of April, which with a 4-6 week trip, customs, etc., lines up pretty well with "late May".

Comment

• So there is a minimum 6 channel receiver reqirement for this A-10. Will a 7 channel receiver be enough if I want to add smoke and sound (assuming these would be synced on 1 channel)?

Comment

• Originally posted by abeeb View Post
                            So there is a minimum 6 channel receiver reqirement for this A-10. Will a 7 channel receiver be enough if I want to add smoke and sound (assuming these would be synced on 1 channel)?
                            I had to use an additional channel with the Shockwave2 sound system to separately control the engine start up/shut down sequence on my test rig. So for me 8 channels but a different sound card might accommodate 7. I think in time Mr. RC Sound may have something for the A-10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Then View Post

It was mentioned earlier that due to the unusually high demand for this plane, Motion was going to take a different approach and open the preorder earlier than usual. They usually open it once the container has hit the water but they opened this one early, and my assumption was to make sure that they had enough to fulfill the preorders. Unless something has changed, expect it to hit the water in the last week or so of April, which with a 4-6 week trip, customs, etc., lines up pretty well with "late May".
                              I just hope mine will arrive with enough time to prepare it for NEFI.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

You n me both Dude cause I need time to assemble(usually takes twice as long as they say cause I'm so anal:P) then maiden then make accommodations for it in the rolling hangar/bunkhouse ;)
                                Warbird Charlie

Comment

I had to use an additional channel with the Shockwave2 sound system to separately control the engine start up/shut down sequence on my test rig. So for me 8 channels but a different sound card might accommodate 7. I think in time Mr. RC Sound may have something for the A-10.
                                  OK. Thanks. I think I'll get an 8 channel just in case. Is a receiver with a gyro like AS3X recommended?

Comment

I hear ya; one of these days I'm going to go to SEFF or NEFI or some other cool electric fly-in. If these are state-side before NEFI, I'll bet there will be one impressive A-10 squadron fly-by!

Comment

• Originally posted by abeeb View Post

OK. Thanks. I think I'll get an 8 channel just in case. Is a receiver with a gyro like AS3X recommended?
                                      I usually put a Hobby Eagle A3-L in my planes but probably not necessary to use a gyro. Personally I like them but that is just me. I have a spare A3 Super II I will probably use in my A-10.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Boxer-looking-out-window.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	71177.
                                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

You n me both Dude cause I need time to assemble(usually takes twice as long as they say cause I'm so anal:P) then maiden then make accommodations for it in the rolling hangar/bunkhouse ;)
                                          That's me to a tee... I do a lot of tinkering and spend a fair amount of time with the radio installation. This plane is going to tax my assembly abilities because of what I want to try and do with it and I just need the time to make it right, test it out and fit it in the van. I may not get much flight time on it before NEFI.

Comment

Working...
                                          X