Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No offense here. If the A-10 might be used in a current conflict, this is absolutely the place to post that news.

Comment

• Agreed. We'll keep political debate out of the conversation but as it relates to the A-10 specifically, have at it.
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Not sure I understand? Brad are you CIA? or ODNI? NSA? You seen this on a national news channel for crap sake! So it's pubic knowledge. Why can't this be brought up" Here"? The discussion so far is just excited chatter about the A 10. Real World stories are relevant in my book. OK, I'm off my box. Carry on!

Comment

• Hey Aros, thanks for clearing that up, I was a little confused by the one comment by t33jetman. I just figured since the A-10 is still in the current inventory, that it was relevant to bring up. Anything political never entered my mind:wacky Learned not to go there a long time ago. And to answer Clearblue, no I'm not CIA or ODNI or NSA. Never been confused with anyone even remotely intelligentLOL Brad

Comment

• In case this hasn't been posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
              In case this hasn't been posted.
              Nice...

Comment

• I found an awesome A-10 Meme, but it has a verbal nasty in it. Haha

So, it goes unposted.

Comment

• Could have fooled me Brad! I've read several of your post's. Compared to what I've seen in DC over the years, You my good friend are over qualified.

T Cat, PM me that would ya? I'm not easily offended. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                    I found an awesome A-10 Meme, but it has a verbal nasty in it. Haha

So, it goes unposted.
                    You can PM it to me, nothing really offends me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastBob View Post
                      reading all these discussion on the other forum about C factor and battery size has me concern that my 4000 70 C Admiral may not cut it for this plane. Should I wait and buy 5000 or 5500 before flying this plane ?
                      From what's been said so far, those should work just fine. Alpha and Tony have posted that it works great with 4000 to 6000 packs. I'll be using Graphene 5000s and Roaring Top 5800s in mine. But I may do some flights with Graphene 4000s to see if it helps lighten it up a bit.
                      Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                        From what's been said so far, those should work just fine. Alpha and Tony have posted that it works great with 4000 to 6000 packs. I'll be using Graphene 5000s and Roaring Top 5800s in mine. But I may do some flights with Graphene 4000s to see if it helps lighten it up a bit.
                        Thanks, I know it was posted they used them but with all the talk about how power hungry this plane might be I am just worries the little 4000 Admiral will puff up !

Comment

• The other forum battery thread lol...my goodness. Bob, rest assured that Alpha won't design a plane around our batteries if they weren't up to the task.

Comment

• Boy isn't that the truth. LOL
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Thanks Clearblue, that means allot to me. And T-Cat please PM that to me too if you aren't getting carpal tunnel. Now you've got my curiousity going. I've been a carpenter for 50 years so NOTHING can offend me!!!! dkalwishky, good one, hadn't seen that before.Brad

Comment

• Ha-ha, PM on the way my friend.

Comment

• Brad, can't let my Wingman down! I have your six. Thanks T Cat! Still Smiling! :):):)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                    Boy isn't that the truth. LOL
                                    Got to be too much. Yuck. I like this thread better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clearblue View Post
                                      Brad, can't let my Wingman down! I have your six. Thanks T Cat! Still Smiling! :):):)
                                      You know, forming freindships has become my favorite part of this hobby, your six is clear,Brad

Comment

• Ha-ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                                          Ha-ha!
                                          I could use some entertainment and I don't offend easily (I have a pretty dark sense of humor, actually). Do you mind sharing, please? Feel free to PM if it's not safe for public consumption. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                          X