Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EDFjetpilot View Post
    Soooo....what's next? :)
    Well if I were King I would say a super scale quad 80mm Concorde, B-1B Lancer "Bone", twin 80mm SR-71 Blackbird, 2000mm Corsair, twin 80mm or single 90mm F-4 Phantom...

Dang, my alarm clock just woke me up, I was dreaming again. LOL

My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by tonymrc1 View Post
      Thanks Aros, you have been a tremendous asset to this forum and one of my main reasons for going with the new A10. In my hanger I have the twin 80mm F14, 90mm F16, Yak 130 70mm, and the HSD F16 105mm. Also many warbirds and acrobatic planes
      Thank you but Alpha is the one doing all the heavy lifting. I'm just the Hobby Squawk Landlord of sorts. Can I come over and fly some of those sweet birds of yours? LOL
      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Hey Aros, any news of when the ARF PLUS and 90mm options will be available?

Thanks!

Comment

• Not sure, let me see what I can find out. I'll get back to you on that as soon as I can.
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• anytime Aros, it would be my pleasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Well if I were King I would say a super scale quad 80mm Concorde, B-1B Lancer "Bone", twin 80mm SR-71 Blackbird, 2000mm Corsair, twin 80mm or single 90mm F-4 Phantom...

Now that your done dreaming, tell the truth.....................:ov10 LOL ;)
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Hi guys. I have a few questions about the electronics.
                1- Is the factory BEC separate or does it tap off of one of the factory ESC's ?
                2- Can the servos handle a 2 cell LIFE pack if we just
                Want to go directly into the receiver and not use the factory BEC so all of the power goes to the motors ?
                If so will the LIFE burn out the lights.

I checked the specs page first.

Thanks in advance.

Plane

Comment

• I pinged Alpha, I'll let you know what I find out...
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Thx bud !
                    Plane

Comment

• Seconding a request IF POSSIBLE to put an early copy of the manual up on line for download if possible.....thanks!

Comment

• Just ordered mine. Anyone know how many have been preordered?
                        I,m across the big pond in England UK

Comment

• Hey Aros, thanks so much again to you and all the MRC boys and girls and please keep dreaming. Especially about that 2000mm Corsair!!!:corsairBrad

Comment

• Sorry. I need to add the retract motors in their also......this is where customer feedback pays in the long run.

Plane

Comment

• I was committed to waiting until the end of the year to buy this. My resolve lasted all of 10 minutes after I received the pre-order email. It's my first pre-order, but a nice size A-10 has been on my bucket list a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post
                                Just ordered mine. Anyone know how many have been preordered?
                                I,m across the big pond in England UK
                                We will get the manual online just as soon as it's made available. This pre-order is a bit earlier than most due to demand. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

is there any chance of doing even larger birds? 110mm plus

Comment

• Originally posted by jsteil1098 View Post

Alpha answered that awhile back, not sure if it was on this thread or elsewhere. Basically, the cost for those size birds is prohibitive and it would be difficult to sell them in larger quantities. Same explanation for why we haven't seen an 8S-12S PNP setup from them. Personally, over $600 I think that they will loose a lot interest. I know that personally, I would never buy anything over that price with a few select exceptions. The big birds would be cool for sure, but size and cost are definitely a major obstacle.

Comment

• bummer....... still cheeper than a turban ...

Comment

bummer....... still cheeper than a turban ...
                                        For sure! At the cost of most turbines I'd be saving up for a full scale aircraft.

Comment

Hey jsteil1098, you might want to repost that question and address it to Alpha or Mark or anyone actually connected to MRC for an answer from the horse's mouth. Just sayin' ,Brad P.S. Things change.

Comment

Working...
                                          X