Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought that it would come with a limited set of ordnance but you could purchase one separately if you wanted to mix 'n match. I've asked that several times on here but no one ever answered, assuming because it wasn't finalized. We'll know shortly!

Comment

• Let's be for real. What do we really love about the A-10? Besides the name the enemy called it "Whistling Death". Or the way it seems to float through the air with those big engines high up on the hawg? Ahhhh, I know, it's that gatling gun poking through the nose of that Hawg. In light of the soon to be release new toy for us, here is a good perspective of that beast. What the A-10 was designed around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
        We just added a few more sets for this great looking kit!
        OK, now I'm torn! Euro green with USAFE markings, or Davis-Monthan where I spent some time. Decisions, decisions!

Nice job Callie!
        Pat

Comment

• T minus 1 hour and 24 minutes!
          Pat

Comment

• Ok, my bench has been cleaned, and I'm ready for something new to arrive, hurry up 7pm est.
            BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• I love Callie's work and the ease of the vinyl. I understand the stock graphics will be waterslide. Nothing wrong with those either. Leaning towards Davis-Monthan. Dang, I wish the Navy would have gone with this plane. On armament options,can we add these to the order ? or do we have to wait ?
              Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
              Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
              I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	shop ready.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	69259 Sorry forgot to include pic
                BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Awesome, thanks for the update Callie! It's going to be great to have so many livery options for this big bird.

Okay gents, she's going live within the hour!

My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• let the games begin

Comment

• What scale would this be for the graphics kit

Comment

• GO!
                        My YouTube RC videos:
                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                          GO!
                          Just ordered!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt see the ordinance kits.....are they coming later?

Comment

• it open boys, i just ordered mine, go get um

Comment

• I just ordered mine! Woo Hoo!

Comment

• You'll want to select the 1/10th scale option for the graphic sets.

Comment

• now the waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nucastle View Post

Just ordered!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt see the ordinance kits.....are they coming later?
                                    From the preorder webpage.

As an added bonus we've included a full compliment of highly detailed weapons in the box; a $50 value!

Comment

• Ordered :Cool:! Thanks!

Comment

• wow. that is super..

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post

From the preorder webpage.

As an added bonus we've included a full compliment of highly detailed weapons in the box; a $50 value!
                                          LOL....in my excitement to order, I didnt read a thing....just ordered. Just went back to look and was about to post the same thing

Comment

Working...
                                          X