Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Freewing Twin 80mm/90mm A-10 Thunderbolt II Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've pretty much reached the point of "over it". I would have liked to be in the 1st 500 or so for preorder but not going to worry about it any more.I'll just hope the supplies hold out until I get one.
    I had planned to order the Avanti after ordering the A-10 but now I'll let it go at JUST the A-10 if it ever gets released. Today has really aggravated me a lot.
    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
      I've pretty much reached the point of "over it". I would have liked to be in the 1st 500 or so for preorder but not going to worry about it any more.I'll just hope the supplies hold out until I get one.
      I had planned to order the Avanti after ordering the A-10 but now I'll let it go at JUST the A-10 if it ever gets released. Today has really aggravated me a lot.
      Actually I thought this was fun - most of us has had a blast waiting to order our new plaything. It's been this long, a few more minutes won't hurt. Hang on a little longer, we're almost there! :Cool:

Comment

• Not doubt it will have been worth the wait. MCR just likes to get it right the first time out. :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
          I've pretty much reached the point of "over it". I would have liked to be in the 1st 500 or so for preorder but not going to worry about it any more.I'll just hope the supplies hold out until I get one.
          I've gotta say.. The Avanti, now with the clear canopy, looks WORLDS better than it did before. Almost buyable for me.

JF 80 on 8s maybe? I think I could get down with that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Then View Post

Be positive. That's GOOD news! The Button is imminent.....
            Here's my positive spin........they are making a pre-order special introductory price similar to as they did with the Avanti :) :Cool:
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• After a time, you may find that 'having' is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as 'wanting.' It is not logical, but it is often true."

-- Mr. Spock

Comment

• That weapons package shown in the new picks looks pretty good. Wonder if it will be included or an option....

Comment

• It was a Tuesday afternoon in late March 2017, when the server farm at MotionRC spontaneously exploded....all that could be heard was Brrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttt...

Comment

• No really, I can stop obsessing over a silly button any time I want! I just happen to like leaning over the computer screen to stretch my back.LOL

Comment

• Hey TJ.......got any spare gophers/elves that ya can send over to tidy my work shop up since none of it got done today as planned cause I just couldn't drag my toukus away from the tube
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloverzero View Post
                        It was a Tuesday afternoon in late March 2017, when the server farm at MotionRC spontaneously exploded....all that could be heard was Brrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttt...
                        I don't see no preorder button yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                          That weapons package shown in the new picks looks pretty good. Wonder if it will be included or an option....
                          If it's like the other Planes weapons packages? It's a Optional purchase.

Comment

• I hear ya Warbird. Mine's a mess right now too. Been working on some old clocks lately.

Comment

• Guys as a courtesy to ya'll who are going understandably crazy waiting for this bird to hit pre-order status (and I'm right there with ya!) a little update.

I spoke with Mark and after speaking with Freewing late last night it became necessary to make additions to the product page and mailer we will be sending out. He told me the plan is for EOD today so that puts it around the 6pm CST hour. So that would be the time to start priming your favorite F5 button pressing finger. I hope you all understand this is not normal procedure to offer so much insight to customers in real-time but we feel due to the popularity of this model and your loyal participation in this official thread that it warrants special circumstance. I can speak for everyone at Motion RC that we appreciate your patience - as taxing as it can be - and understanding. So you can relax, go grab lunch, rest assured you will not miss out on your pre-sale A-10. Come back around 6pm CST (or a few minutes before) and get ready.

When your F5 shows you this image on our main page, you know the wait is finally, mercifully, over. :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	213.4 KB
ID:	69117

My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Thanks for the update Aros, it's appreciated!

Comment

• It would be cool to see a counter,telling us how many kits being sold as the pre-order starts! :) Guess it would race along as a mach-meter in a X-15. LOL

Comment

• Alrighty then.........out to the workshop so that I don't develop some sores on my keister from sitting so long:Scared:

Thanx Todd :Cool::)
                                    Warbird Charlie

Comment

• The only project, I've got waiting for "the Bench', is installing the New 3 Color Afterburner rings, on the FW F-15. Cleaned off the Bench & workspace in prep. for painting this "Bad Boy" up for JUNE. At this rate, I should have the F-15 done before the "Pre-Order Page" is up......LOL

Comment

• Much appreciated...Now I can get rid of these finger cramps.

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                          I went outside and flew two packs out and still no preorder :(
                                          I went outside and smoked two packs and still no pre-order-LOL
                                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Working...
                                          X