X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lon View Post

Yes, so true. This waiting game for pre-order, It's 90% mental. The other half is physical.
    Lon, you're so pumped up about the pre-order that you didn't remember there was only 10% left after you spent the other 90%. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Piledrive1 View Post
      It's Tuesday somewhere
      This plane is bringing a bunch of new Squawkers in...Welcome to Hobby Squawk!
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• So, how many of us aren't going to sleep as well because we're so excited to order this jet? Ha-ha

Comment

• I don't have enough Monster drinks in the fridge...

Comment

• I haven't been this excited since I got a set of Roy Rogers chaps when I was a kid, one of the best and worst days of my life...I was tickled with the chaps but no one told me you're supposed to wear pants with them :Confused:
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• My F5 button is just about worn out. This thing better go live soon! :)
              Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post

Lon, you're so pumped up about the pre-order that you didn't remember there was only 10% left after you spent the other 90%. :)
                well...maybe a little pumped...reading all the posts..."You can observe a lot just by watching"
                Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• LOL, you all are awesome.

Comment

• Now-a-days you don't have too wear pants with chaps. The new normal... :Silly:

Comment

• Maybe if they have an A-10 picture or squadron logo, they're socially acceptable. LOL

Comment

• Well 12:00 and with one eye open with a cup joe hitting F5. Oh the agony........

Comment

• Heck it's Noon on Tuesday in China.

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                            ...I was tickled with the chaps but no one told me you're supposed to wear pants with them :Confused:
                            Well,no wonder you were tickled.:)

Comment

• Hope they're not waiting til midnight Hawaii time!!

Comment

• So...who's calling in sick tomorrow? :)

Comment

• Another advantage of being recently retired.....I don't have to call 'SQUAT"....LOL.

Comment

• I love the a-10!

Comment

• 05:45 and still no button. It will probably go up after I'm at work.
                                      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• I know the Biggest Topic right now is the A-10 preorder Button. I'm pass ready myself. Back to the ranch, having problems landing the F-16 90mm from Freewing. Any tips will be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drill Sergeant View Post
                                          I know the Biggest Topic right now is the A-10 preorder Button. I'm pass ready myself. Back to the ranch, having problems landing the F-16 90mm from Freewing. Any tips will be appreciated.
                                          Might look here there seems to be tips on landing.

https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...-falcon-thread

Mike
                                          \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Working...
                                          X