Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love my job... :) Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	8.5 KB ID:	68349

A little teaser screen grab. We're getting there folks!!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• LOL, damn it I'm hungry for bacon all of a sudden.

Will there be released info. regarding production changes to the aircraft like weapon sets, 90mm options, airframe detail alterations/improvementsc etc. before the pre-order goes live?

Comment

• Come on Monday, this is killing me! I keep looking at the Motion RC jets page and getting my hopes up when I see the A-10 next to the Avanti! Only to check again and realise it's the 64mm. Cunning placement, is that your handy work Aros? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pete Lane View Post
          The answer to the second riddle will confirm the correct answer to the first. Managment already stated that their will be enough to go around pre order wise( must be a really big ship ) . Its all part of the fun of seeing one on EBay for 1200 bucks Lol.
          Lets see.....red bull in one hand CC in the other. I will be happy with mine. Kinda sucks that the geniuses
          that made it all happen have to wait until the second round.....well unless a few of us buy two and then contact them later as a work around :)
          Big dish of Italian food on the table after we get the second clue ? Red bull at the ready everyone ✈

Plane
          The fact that preorder is being opened before the container hits the water tells me that MRC is anticipating extremely high demand for the A-10. And since MRC typically doesn't announce a plane before the container is en route means they are going to see just how many people order one in the first few days (week?) before production ceases. If the demand exceeds the supply, they will have Freewing crank out more to fulfill the preorder, and then the container will be shipped. Please note that's 100% speculation on my part and NOT fact.

Comment

• As long as the quality doesn't suffer, they can pump out more and more so tons of people can get these in their hands. :)

Comment

• Wanna see Aros go bat:Poo: crazy ? ? ? Give us a pre-order special pricing similar to the Avanti and us Hog lovers will crush the Motion website LOL
              Hold on tight Todd ! ! ! :) at 0800 EST;)MONDAY :Not-Talking:
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                I love my job... :) Click image for larger version Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	8.5 KB ID:	68349

A little teaser screen grab. We're getting there folks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                  LOL, damn it I'm hungry for bacon all of a sudden.

Will there be released info. regarding production changes to the aircraft like weapon sets, 90mm options, airframe detail alterations/improvementsc etc. before the pre-order goes live?
                  I am not sure if Alpha will be disseminating any additional info before the pre-order goes live...Said info will be provided in the product page itself however.
                  My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• They tricksis usss

Click image for larger version

Name:	A-10 joke.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	333.3 KB
ID:	68362
                    ---
                    Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

I am not sure if Alpha will be disseminating any additional info before the pre-order goes live...Said info will be provided in the product page itself however.
                      Either way is good! Thanks a ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                        I'll be in Taiwan on Monday. And since Monday happens in Taiwan a day before the US, I should get first crack at ordering one, right? :Sacred:
                        Just means us on the other side of the pacific need wait till Tuesday. Damn you international date line.

Comment

• WATCH OUT AROS :Scared: Looks like Oxotnik is vying for your job LOL(he does have some skills there :Cool:)
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                            WATCH OUT AROS :Scared: Looks like Oxotnik is vying for your job LOL(he does have some skills there :Cool:)
                            Oh man, I'm ticked! Saw that on my iPad, tossed it aside got the laptop fired up and went to order and then found it was a joke. A very cruel joke!

Nicely done Oxotnik, nicely done.

Comment

• Alpha and MRC Crew,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I just want to say THANKS for your dedication to our hobby and your customers. I've been highly impressed by the time and effort you've taken developing this aircraft.

I sold my FW 64mm A-10 awhile ago since it didn't have enough presence in the air and glad you took my review recommendation on 12/28/15 to scale up the 64mm version. Actually, I'm sure I didn't have anything to do with it, but I like to think I might have had some influence.:)

I've been a huge fan of the A-10 since I worked around them in the mid-90s while stationed at Osan Air Base; got to see them shooting the range while visiting a friend at Moody Air Force Base; and got to sit in one visiting my college roommate who flies one for the MD ANG. I've also heard my Army ground pounding brethren say how they love Air Force Air Power, especially when represented by the A-10.

So not only are you bringing a model to market, but an icon of aviation history to live on in a smaller scale if, and when, the Air Force eventually phases them out.

I know for me, and I'm sure others feel the same, these aren't just flying models, but a way for us to live vicariously through the pilots who flew the full scale version protecting our country.

Again, thanks for the long hours, international travel, fighting jet lag, overcoming language barriers, dealing with unique Asain business practices all the while taking the time to keep us informed here.

Keep up the outstanding work and look forward to seeing an F-4 in the future.;)

Hope to see someone from MRC at SEFF,

Sean

Comment

• Welcome aboard the Squawk EDFjetpilot and glad ya came out of the shadows. As a fellow veteran, your comments are very succinct and I couldn't agree more.
                                Best regards,
                                Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Charlie,

Thanks...and for your service as well!

I was surprised to read recently that the USAF experimented with OV-10s in 2015 over Iraq with good success. I guess this shows we've got a few iconic aircraft that have yet to be effectively replaced with modern day technology.

So we've got our FW A-10 on the way, hoping Alpha is working on a FLRC OV-10 (the Tigercat twins setup is a great start), and can dream about a B-52 (using the reinforced wing as in the 90mm A-10 and the new 64mm 12B EDFs setup from the 64mm A-10...can you imagine?). This hobby is only getting better and guys like Alpha and MRC are going to get us there.

If only we can get Alpha's secret project list so we can dream (and save up) for those future releases.:Drooling:

Best,

Sean
                                  Last edited by EDFjetpilot; Mar 23, 2017, 10:34 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

• Pretty sure there's a f22 and a phantom in there. (Can't believe no ones made a big f22... )

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                                      WATCH OUT AROS :Scared: Looks like Oxotnik is vying for your job LOL(he does have some skills there :Cool:)
                                      Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post

Oh man, I'm ticked! Saw that on my iPad, tossed it aside got the laptop fired up and went to order and then found it was a joke. A very cruel joke!

Nicely done Oxotnik, nicely done.
                                      Thanks. I work cheaply! Did anyone notice the sku? I enjoyed that touch.
                                      ---
                                      Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post

Thanks. I work cheaply! Did anyone notice the sku? I enjoyed that touch.
                                        Trying to sell a Jenny eh? LOL
                                        My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post

Trying to sell a Jenny eh? LOL
                                          I think that sku is for the Tutone color scheme?!

Comment

Working...
                                          X