Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.K.here are some scratchings that might help clarify what I was talking about on post #1353. Hope that helps and like I wrote, I am not an artist but I have a dream! BTW Aros your post reminds me of Lucy with the football holding it for Charley BrownLOLaaaaauuuugggghhhh! and xplaneguy, one for all and all for one, Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by Clearblue View Post
      Hey Aros! Hahahahaha....
      That has to be the funniest meme I've seen of that yet! :)
      Pat

Comment

• Apologies gents, no harm intended. Just primin' the pumps as said...Needed to refresh our main page lead in imagery and I came across that image and thought it deserved center stage. And yes, it does represent imminent pre-order status. If I have any control over pushing the live button, I will personally give you all a head's up in this thread.
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• What no group text messageLOL

Comment

• This is great, love this community and that all of us 'adults' are so keyed up over this thing. :)​​​​​​​

Comment

• Morning gent's! Aros my friend, there's no need to apologize for anything! I believe it just shows how amped up we all are about this release. I love the fact that there is something coming out that is creating this much excitement. In a few short years, we've went from the GWS line up, to the amazing planes that Are available today. So rest easy my friend. It's all good from where I am!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                Apologies gents, no harm intended. Just primin' the pumps as said...Needed to refresh our main page lead in imagery and I came across that image and thought it deserved center stage. And yes, it does represent imminent pre-order status. If I have any control over pushing the live button, I will personally give you all a head's up in this thread.
                Aw man, we're pulling your leg Aros! You yanked our chain and woke us all up with that pic, so we're just poking you back. We are "SO EXCITED" to see this bird coming. What's funny is the fact that we are waiting on a pre-order button to show up, and not mentioning the fact that then we have to wait for "only the Lord knows", how long for it to arrive.

So,all of this talking and wait/anticipation starts all over again. Then it starts again when the parts go out of stock.

Oh, how agonizing all of this is! :)

Comment

• How about a one hour countdown starting at say, 5:00 pm? today!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post
                    What's funny is the fact that we are waiting on a pre-order button to show up, and not mentioning the fact that then we have to wait for "only the Lord knows", how long for it to arrive.
                    They've said the preorder will open when the containers are on the water. It normally take 4 - 6 weeks from that time until they can ship them from IL.

Comment

• Waiting for the pre-order of the Avanti was bad enough, but waiting for this one is even worse. Still laughing about the "dance my little minions, dance" senario from the Avanti threadLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Having Fun View Post
                        How about a one hour countdown starting at say, 5:00 pm? today!
                        I think a countdown to a precise time would result in the web site being overwhelmed and crashing due to the tremendous number of us that would hit the pre-order button at the same instant. ;)
                        If only for the mental health of Motion's IT guys the pre-order should be opened with no warning:wacky.
                        We all know it's coming soon per Aros' statement that it does represent imminent pre-order status.:)

Comment

• Have y'all seen this?
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	This is a prank.jpg Views:	1 Size:	196.5 KB ID:	67733

[edit] I can't carry through with this. It's just a prank.
                          ---
                          Warbirder

Comment

• Not on the Motion site yet.
                            Mike
                            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                              Have y'all seen this?
                              Click image for larger version Name:	This is a prank.jpg Views:	1 Size:	196.5 KB ID:	67733

Ordered mine yesterday ;)
                              TiredIron Aviation
                              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Nice try Ox. Your only mistake was using the SKU number and side pics for the 64mm A-10. ;)
                                Pat

Comment

• Lol..
                                  and its 80 -90 MM....but who counts .

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	This is a prank2.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	67760
                                    I was feeling about about pranking this at all, and you guys are encouraging me to have gone the full 9 yards!
                                    ---
                                    Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by davecee View Post

I think a countdown to a precise time would result in the web site being overwhelmed and crashing due to the tremendous number of us that would hit the pre-order button at the same instant. ;)
                                      If only for the mental health of Motion's IT guys the pre-order should be opened with no warning:wacky.
                                      We all know it's coming soon per Aros' statement that it does represent imminent pre-order status.:)
                                      In reality, I'd say there's only going to be 200 - 300 people who actually are going to preorder this thing the moment the button goes live. The thread here and on RC Groups only has a few dedicated folks that check it regularly and when you add the "lurkers" to that count, you're not talking about anywhere near enough traffic to overwhelm an e-commerce site. I think the biggest crush of traffic is going to come the next day, when people finally get around to checking their email or Facebook accounts. The moment it goes live? It's like our club motto Dave.... "It'll Be Fine." LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Then View Post

It's like our club motto Dave.... "It'll Be Fine." LOL
                                        That is an EXCELLENT club motto. It can apply to so many situations both before and after a crash...

Comment

• Lol. Its OK.
                                          EVERYTHING ?

Mmm...bacon butter Hog over pasta...lol
                                          Get your pre order before its gone.

Comment

Working...
                                          X