X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mobywon View Post

I think that sku is for the Tutone color scheme?!
    Good one!:)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post

Thanks. I work cheaply! Did anyone notice the sku? I enjoyed that touch.
      Yep, sure did, and gave me a laugh! Am old enough to remember when that came out.

Comment

Thanks. I work cheaply! Did anyone notice the sku? I enjoyed that touch.
        Very nice, I missed that the first time. When I saw this on my laptop I realized that the part number was not like other Freewing numbers but I did pick up on it being Jenny's number.

Comment

• The guys are going nuts over in the RCG Durafly Bf-109E forum. I may need to prematurely announce that the Emil is finally for sale. Some of those uptight guys may not appreciate the humor.
          ---
          Warbirder

Comment

• Just noticed that the thread for this bird on RCG is at 199 pages and it's not even available to pre-order. Way to go FW/MRC! :Cool:

Comment

The guys are going nuts over in the RCG Durafly Bf-109E forum. I may need to prematurely announce that the Emil is finally for sale. Some of those uptight guys may not appreciate the humor.
              JUST DO IT................some of them really need to de-clench their sphincters LOL
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Yeah, those guys are trying to castrate anyone who calls the Bf-109 an Me-109. So, uptight...
                ---
                Warbirder

Comment

• Welcome to Hobby Squawk Sean! Thank you for your service and you're kind words for Alpha and us. He's unable to get on "The Squawk" right now due to travelling and Internet issues but I was able to chat with him this morning on Skype. I sent him your message and here was his response, and I quote:

"Hi Sean, thank you for your service to our nation, and welcome to Hobby Squawk! All of us here at Motion RC share your passion for this hobby and take pride in the greater opportunity it gives each of us to be ambassadors for aviation, and preservers of the rich stories behind the history of flight. Aros took the initiative to reach out to me while I'm in southern China where I'm unable to login directly to the forums at the moment, but I look forward to being more accessible in a couple months when I return. For now, sit back and enjoy your new family here at Hobby Squawk. You'll find we respect our servicemen and servicewomen, enjoy running the Buy-crash-buy Treadmill, and don't take ourselves too seriously. Best Regards, Alpha

P.S. I sincerely hope our upcoming A-10 does your service memories justice!"

My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Apart from myself. Is anyone in England uk going to order the Hawg-or will I be the first?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post
                      Apart from myself. Is anyone in England uk going to order the Hawg-or will I be the first?
                      Better move quickly Baron, or the time difference will leave you "Hogless"

Comment

• Thanks Aros! I also appreciate you taking the time to pass along Alpha's words. Not sure if he remembers me, but he and I talked extensively about this time last year when I was looking into your Customer Service Manager position. One thing I learned about all of you who work at MRC is you're all passionate about our hobby...it's not just a job.

Although the release of this A-10 was leaked, it really gave MRC the opportunity to hear customer concerns during the final development stage, and address those concerns before final production. And though the anticipation for the pre-order is killing us, we all know it's worth the wait. I sincerely hope you all will take that into account for the next aircraft release.

Finally, thanks for keeping us grass field guys in mind...we love the EDFs just as much as anyone, but don't have access to a paved runway. So big tires, trailing links and gear mounts that grab a lot of foam surface area is the key.

To keep my A-10 memories alive, I'll be contacting Callie for some Osan AB, 25 FS, circa 1990s tail flash decals. However, if I remember right, they only had one gray A-10 when I was there. The others were the green.

Ahhh yes, memories...

Sean

Comment

• Thanks Sean, I agree about the value in getting to interface with customers to address concerns during the final dev stage. Even if future models aren't leaked, we try to be front runners when it comes to being hyper-proactive about listening to our customers and using that feedback to drive a large part of what ends up as the production model. This is why I am so proud of the relationship we have with Freewing/FlightLine RC. Unlike other manufacturers who do not invest in customer surveys and concerns before launching a model, here - especially with the symbiotic relationship between us and our customers here on Hobby Squawk - it's a true driving force.

As for the A-10 pre-sale which we know we are all desperately waiting to go live, a little update from my department. I am currently waiting to receive the final production model photos from Freewing. They have been experiencing Internet issues today (their yesterday?) so they are having to try to send the photos to me directly via a transfer site. This shouldn't disrupt the planned ETA, but I cannot say that with 100% certainty. One way or the other, this puppy is going to be on pre-sale status on our site very, very soon. Aros' Honor.

;)

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Looks like Aros has been playing with the Motion banner again. The big A-10 is no longer featured there. We must be getting closer by the hour.
                            My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• But, Aros, I've already done the hard work for you (https://www.hobbysquawk.com/forum/rc...8361#post68361). Just make the links live and post it, before I hop on an 18-hour journey to the far side of the World.
                              ---
                              Warbirder

Comment

• Ha...My bosses probably won't like that too much. ;)

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post
                                  Apart from myself. Is anyone in England uk going to order the Hawg-or will I be the first?
                                  Oh yes. :a10

Comment

• There's an old saying...

I'll gladly pay you...

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Standing by to preorder a winner! ;)

Comment

• I can't remember reading if the paint job on Alphas A-10 is the final production scheme (black snakes) or do I have to wait until Monday to find out how its going to arrive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloverzero View Post

Better move quickly Baron, or the time difference will leave you "Hogless"
                                          I,ll be ready.

Comment

Working...
                                          X