Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no fingernails left......

Comment

• LOLCome on! It's been Tuesday here for nearly 12hrs!

Comment

• I was really wanting some bacon for breakfast. Still waiting for it to be put in the skillet.
        My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• It's going to be crazy when this finally happens. Welcome to all the new Squawkers and future Hog pilots :Cool::a10

Comment

• I must say, I think I have the best office desk in the world right now...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170328_172413.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	68901
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Test works. Go! ;) (Hope the trips going well mate)

Comment

• "Don't worry little big brother, they'll like you. They like big things."

Name:	IMG_20170328_172949.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	68904

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

I must say, I think I have the best office desk in the world right now...

Got a sneak peek on what's coming next?

Mike
                  \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Sigh
                    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• [QUOTE=Alpha.MotionRC;n68900]

I must say, I think I have the best office desk in the world right now...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Comment

• THAT is a board meeting I'd want to be at!!! Look at all the foam hotness!!

Comment

• Awesome Alpha! Good to see more recent posts. We know you're hard at it over there. Put in a call to whoever has their finger on the Go! button for this bird. :):Cool::a10 We need our fix.

Comment

• It's getting close.... I 'm starting to hear squealing. No, wait, that's just me... LOL

Comment

• Such a tease!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                It's getting close.... I 'm starting to hear squealing. No, wait, that's just me... LOL
                                Same here, my co-workers are giving me strange looks already and it's not even 8 o'clock. Thank goodness I can get to Hobby Squawk and MotionRC from work... I'd be screwed if they were blocked!!

Comment

• There may have been some confusion born from the multiple time zones our widespread team is working in at the moment, but don't worry if you're not here at the instant the pre-order goes live, we're not running out of A-10s that quickly! Stretch, get some water. Visualize: BE the Button.

Comment

• It's a testament to what you and the MRC/FW teams have put together here:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                      There may have been some confusion born from the multiple time zones our widespread team is working in at the moment, but don't worry if you're not here at the instant the pre-order goes live, we're not running out of A-10s that quickly! Stretch, get some water. Visualize: BE the Button.
                                      I'll trade the water for another dark roast coffee if that's OK.... didn't get much sleep last night (no, not because I was waiting for the preorder button to go live).

*breathes deep*
                                      *slowly exhales*
                                      *visualizes Preorder button*
                                      *becomes Preorder button*
                                      *sips coffee*

Much better.... thank you! :)

Comment

• I tried being the button and I just start squealing again....:Silly:

Comment

• Good Morning my little warthogians....

Happy day today

Comment

Working...
                                          X