Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to know Aros. Thanks for the update.

Comment

• Thanks for the update Todd. Really appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlxpkg2000 View Post
        The only project, I've got waiting for "the Bench', is installing the New 3 Color Afterburner rings, on the FW F-15. Cleaned off the Bench & workspace in prep. for painting this "Bad Boy" up for JUNE. At this rate, I should have the F-15 done before the "Pre-Order Page" is up......LOL
        <<<< Jealous haha!

Comment

• Thanks so much for the info, Aros! You guys are the best and the transparency is EXACTLY why I keep coming back. We'll see you around 7:00 PM EST!!

Comment

• Breathing and Heart rate returning to normal! Thanks Aros! Twowingtj, your into clock's? Business or pleasure?

Comment

• I'm a little :Angry: but totally understand, get it right the first time. I'll Be Back! And thanks! :)

Comment

• Now, is that 7:00 PM EST or EDT?:)

Comment

• There's gotta be a lot of Zombies hanging around this thread..:)

Comment

• Like I said earlier. I told you that Aros had more things to do before the preorder button is release. It's not proper protocol to let us know everything that's going on in or at a business. A lot of things we due when we run your driver's license we don't tell you until it's time. we have to make phone calls or wait on slow computers to give us feed back. But when 6pm CST time comes and there's no Preorder Button, then Houston we have problem !!!!!

Comment

• And we feed on...Planes,No that's Trains,No that's not it...BRAINS....THAT'S IT. Mine's TOAST at this point...

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                        That weapons package shown in the new picks looks pretty good. Wonder if it will be included or an option....
                        Guess we'll have to wait until the Klingons de-cloak the pre-order page at 7pm EST. :Drooling:( send those cleaning trolls over to my place, I just went to the shop but can't get motivated to clear the bench :Dizzy:)
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Clearblue View Post
                          Breathing and Heart rate returning to normal! Thanks Aros! Twowingtj, your into clock's? Business or pleasure?
                          Clearblue, actually both. sent PM......

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Guess we'll have to wait until the Klingons de-cloak the pre-order page at 7pm EST. :Drooling:( send those cleaning trolls over to my place, I just went to the shop but can't get motivated to clear the bench :Dizzy:)
                            Come on Warbird... you know the rules. No warthog dessert until you clean your roomLOL. See ya back here at 7pm. :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                              Guys as a courtesy to ya'll who are going understandably crazy waiting for this bird to hit pre-order status (and I'm right there with ya!) a little update.

I spoke with Mark and after speaking with Freewing late last night it became necessary to make additions to the product page and mailer we will be sending out. He told me the plan is for EOD today so that puts it around the 6pm CST hour. So that would be the time to start priming your favorite F5 button pressing finger. I hope you all understand this is not normal procedure to offer so much insight to customers in real-time but we feel due to the popularity of this model and your loyal participation in this official thread that it warrants special circumstance. I can speak for everyone at Motion RC that we appreciate your patience - as taxing as it can be - and understanding. So you can relax, go grab lunch, rest assured you will not miss out on your pre-sale A-10. Come back around 6pm CST (or a few minutes before) and get ready.

When your F5 shows you this image on our main page, you know the wait is finally, mercifully, over. :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	213.4 KB
ID:	69117
                              Aros,

This is why I love MRC! You know we're all chomping at the bit and we get a real time update from you. I fully understand delays and greatly appreciate your candor. I don't know of any other online company that keeps their customers so well informed.

Thanks!

Sean

Comment

• Originally posted by Clearblue View Post

If it's like the other Planes weapons packages? It's a Optional purchase.
                                Im pretty sure they said it was optional... though Im not going to go back and read through 90+ pages of alot of banter to confirm lol ..though I did wonder if it TOO would be available as a pre order.
                                www.TSHobbies.com
                                Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• It's tough being born, right? Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	69157

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I got mine cleaned up and ready to go. Inspired by Tired Iron...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170313_221218.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	69159

Comment

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post

Im pretty sure they said it was optional... though Im not going to go back and read through 90+ pages of alot of banter to confirm lol ..though I did wonder if it TOO would be available as a pre order.
                                      From post #1.

Detailed ordnance sets (available separately).

Comment

• We just added a few more sets for this great looking kit!

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post

From post #1.

Detailed ordnance sets (available separately).
                                          yeah, thought I saw it somewhere lol... just no mention if they too would be available to preorder today or not.
                                          www.TSHobbies.com
                                          Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Working...
                                          X