Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gladly ordered me one at $549 once I seen you get the weapon pkg with it..............:Cool:

Now the long wait is upon us................................:Silly::Scared:

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDeath View Post
      Alpha, the key two words in your statements are "targeted price". Target price is the early projected price of an item or stock that will be sold based on internal formulas to cover the cost of manufacturing, expenses and provide for expected profit. That number can be and should be adjusted based on "New" data once you are ready to "Go to Market". 99% of retailers DO NOT provide targeted price points just because of what you are currently doing. Motion RC provided a "Good Faith" "Target Price" based on the beginning data that they knew in the beginning of this project. With all of this complaining that has transpired, I would think there will be a greater chance of Motion RC NOT providing targets in the future as it seems this community doesn't understand that it ISN'T a hard and fast number.

Can't please everyone.
      You're right, target pricing shouldn't be released unless it's accurate to avoid things like this.

I'm still waiting for ARF PLUS pricing as that'll show the true colors.

Comment

• What is the #1 pod or left wing out board pod suppose to be? I do not recognize it.

Comment

• Hey Alpha, I just noticed on the front gear door, is there a way to program the sequencer to have the door remain open when the gear is down? Oh by the way, on my Wowplanes A10, i was able to mount my Mobius out on the #11 pylon for some great inflight movies(On YouTube under my forum name). This bird will be able to carry that Mobius, well maybe the "New Mobius", at the up coming Jet Jam. Stay tuned for future inflight movies

Any lead on a set of those weapon attachment fittings will help me get the Mobius mounted!!!!!! I was checking the spare parts section on MRC and didnt see any listed seperately.

Is this the one being used on the nose door?
          At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krashem View Post
            What is the #1 pod or left wing out board pod suppose to be? I do not recognize it.
            ALQ-131 ECM Pod, I believe. I've been out if the game for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by vduniec View Post

ALQ-131 ECM Pod, I believe. I've been out if the game for a while.
              Thanks vduniec

Comment

• Anyone know what ounces of thrust these will generate as 9 blade vs 12 blade?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDeath View Post
                  Alpha, the key two words in your statements are "targeted price". Target price is the early projected price of an item or stock that will be sold based on internal formulas to cover the cost of manufacturing, expenses and provide for expected profit. That number can be and should be adjusted based on "New" data once you are ready to "Go to Market". 99% of retailers DO NOT provide targeted price points just because of what you are currently doing. Motion RC provided a "Good Faith" "Target Price" based on the beginning data that they knew in the beginning of this project. With all of this complaining that has transpired, I would think there will be a greater chance of Motion RC NOT providing targets in the future as it seems this community doesn't understand that it ISN'T a hard and fast number.

Can't please everyone.
                  Thank you. You said it better than I could have.
                  My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• First of all I would like to say GREAT job ALPHA and AROS. Yes the estimated target price was said to be $499. Now you guys got to stop with all this negative feed back on why the preorder price jumped to $549. Stop and look at what all we are getting. Now you could of purchased the FMS twin 70 mm A-10 for $499. It's smaller then the Freewing 80 mm A-10 and doesn't come with any weapons. Now that $50 cheaper then the Freewing 80 mm larger A-10. Now before Freewing came out today with their small increase price , we all was losing our minds about where the hell is that preorder button, and not considering that there might be an increase in price due to upgrades. We all stated we would pay any price for the A-10, just get that stinking preorder button Active. Now you all know Police Officer's doesn't make a good salary. Now if I can squeeze out $50 more dollars for this Amazing Aircraft so can you. No I don't know everyone's financial situation, but if $50 more dollars is going to break you, then you wasn't going to pay the targeted price of $499 either. We all know that RC hobby is an expensive hobby in the first place. I thought we all stated we should start emptying out our coffee cans two months ago and save. I did that and also took on extra patrol shifts from other police officers, so it wouldn't put a strain on my other finances obligation for my family. Maybe some of you should of consider that and sacrifice as well. Anyway Congratulation to all who purchase one today and in the future. It's more than worth the price in my opinion.

Comment

• Just ordered mine....can't wait. I thought the pricing was very reasonable, especially compared with birds of similar size. Carbon Cub, Carbon T-28, Flex Cessna 170 and so on.

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Boyd, welcome to Hobby Squawk and thank you for your service! Also thank your son for me as well, I hope you two get to fly this bird together :)
                        I second that!
                        My YouTube RC videos:
                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I remember when years ago, a special ordered RCLander F-16 with "the works" (suspension gear, electric retracts, metal gear servos, afterburner, lighting package, 70mm Alloy EDF, inrunner motor, gear doors, etc.) could cost almost $600 after shipping. :Scared:

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                            I remember when years ago, a special ordered RCLander F-16 with "the works" (suspension gear, electric retracts, metal gear servos, afterburner, lighting package, 70mm Alloy EDF, inrunner motor, gear doors, etc.) could cost almost $600 after shipping. :Scared:
                            Or $350 in a Parkzone 44inch prop plane after you added retracts and flaps. I'm not interested in the A10 but it's a dang good deal at the price!

Comment

• You know what the hardest part of waiting for the pre-order was? Not pre-ordering the Avanti S and the Cessna 150, and not adding the F-7-F Tigercat to my cart. THAT was torture!

Comment

• Originally posted by FastBob View Post
                                With this bird really fly with the Admiral 4000 60 C batteries ? Thanks
                                Absolutely! My initial flights were with Admiral 6S 4000 packs and I was getting 3:30 -4:00 minutes, at scale speeds ;)...and the slow passes were floaty and very slow.

Comment

• Hey Alpha 10, I just have to say that you probably didn't mean to sound the way you did, and I'm sorry if my words offended you or hurt your feelings. However, if you look at how many people in this forum have come to the defense of MRC, you might want to think about an apology yourself instead of doubling down on your original statements. Way to familiar these days. Moving on, Brad How 'bout dem Seahawks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Flash Jorden View Post
                                    You know what the hardest part of waiting for the pre-order was? Not pre-ordering the Avanti S and the Cessna 150, and not adding the F-7-F Tigercat to my cart. THAT was torture!
                                    I agree

Comment

• First of all I am a retired Police Officer and on a budget but I saved some money up and ordered mine and I was glad to pay for it even if it was $50 more. I believe it will be quality airplane and I will get a lot of joy out of it.

If "YOU" do not like the price then do not buy it. Don't bitch about it or stay off this forum. The rest of us are happy with everything we see.

I for one like the honesty and openness of Motion RC and that they are taking our wants and desires in mind and trying to satisfy the majority.

Secondly 'YOU" forget that that the price is not the sum total of the parts. We are paying for the INTELLIGENTIAL PROPERTY. There is a lot man hours involved in designing and testing and making this airplane!!!

I am amazed how many people forget that it takes someone smart enough to make these things so us (not so smart) people can enjoy them. Those people deserve to be paid for their efforts.

Comment

• Given such a small price difference between the two, and the posted issues with the other one so far, I can't see what the big deal is. I'm sure if we were are at a swap meet or something and the two were side by side, with the bigger one $50 more but had weapons included and the little one didn't - that 9/10 ppl would buy the bigger one. Seems to me the only ppl who should be complaining are those that bought the other one... for this jet, $549 is a great price imho. Just wish I could pay that price too and it's be a no brainer for me.

My mate Kurt as already pushed the button on one. He's been on the phone trying to convince me to buy it too! Lol. I'm trying hard to resist nearly a $1000 for this bird, let alone $549!!! :)

Comment

• Bugger it. Life's short. It's only money right? Pressed the button lol. Total via PayPal was $1007.77. Im sure I'll get a ton of fun out of this one and it'll be worth it. :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X