Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
    Did you try Advanced Search?
    Thanks RC. I looked at the Advanced function but it's still an overall site search, but not a search within a thread. A simple search within a thread is great and comes in handy, as I use that feature in RCg threads I'm subscribed too. I'd love to do the same here.

Comment

• Hey Grossman56, thank you the kind words, :Whew:I broke my own rule on that post, it won't happen again, most likely, and also thanks for the headsup on posting pictures. Your friend, Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
        How do you search within a thread on a smartphone, like keywords, etc.? I must be completely missing it. I see where to search the entire forum, but not a search within a thread. Ha-ha
        If you're in the thread you want to search, you will see 2 search boxes. The uppermost one (in the Hobby Squawk section) is for the whole forum. The one left of the page numbers (below the thread title) is for the thread. Don't know if this is the case for a smartphone. When I view this forum on my Iphone, I do it via the Google Chrome browser and NOT the mobile version. The Browser (full) version shows the same page as on my home computer. Mobile versions tend to chop a bunch of stuff out.

Comment

• Thanks xViper. I checked on my smartphone under Safari and Chrome and for some reason I don't get the search function next to the page numbers, or the search for the whole forum on the top left. This pictures shows what I see in Safari via smartphone. Maybe the thread search is only available on a computer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0467.PNG
Views:	541
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	63680

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
            YEPPER.......looks like that ArticThunder will be popular also so PLEASE put that in your livery selection as a standard also Callie.
            Since it feels like the artic sometimes here in upstate NY during the winter I can't let you have the only one Todd.:Smug:
            Besides, we're separated coast to coast.;)
            The more the merrier! :) :Cool:

My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• For those who hadn't heard, your future Freewing Twin 80mm A-10 won 'Best Scale Jet' at the Arizona Electric Festival this past weekend. Congrats to the team for another stunning jet for the model aviation community.

Congrats to AceMigKiller for winning the 'Best Flight' award, flying the new Freewing 80mm Avanti S.

Best,
              Tony

Comment

• Congrats on the win guys! It is certainly a beautiful jet! Can't believe how huge this looks in all of the photos though, really looks like quite a beast.

Comment

• Callie, those graphics look amazing! Does anyone have detailed pics of the 176th AF squadron from the Wisconsin Air National Guard 115th Fighter Wing located at Truax Field Air National Guard Base, Madison, Wisconsin?
                  i saw a drawing graphic posted a few pages back but can't find much else.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                    Maybe the thread search is only available on a computer.
                    You may be onto something. I just tried both Chrome and Safari on my Iphone and I can no longer get the same format as I do on the computer. There was time not long ago that when the mobile version came up on the smart phone, it also gave a choice at the bottom of the page to go back to the "full" version. It no longer does this. :Thinking: I guess the mobile version tries to streamline things and cuts some stuff out.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
                      You may be onto something. I just tried both Chrome and Safari on my Iphone and I can no longer get the same format as I do on the computer. There was time not long ago that when the mobile version came up on the smart phone, it also gave a choice at the bottom of the page to go back to the "full" version. It no longer does this. :Thinking: I guess the mobile version tries to streamline things and cuts some stuff out.
                      That's what thinking as well. I hope the search function within a thread comes back for viewing via smartphone in future updates.

Comment

• I'll be sure to add a few more schemes! Feel free to e-mail photos of what you'd like me to add and I'll get the artwork made up ASAP.

Comment

• Hello All,

looking into my battery selection at this point. Has anyone mentioned yet was connector is going to be on the ESC by default?

T

Comment

• Hi Trobinson99. EC5's will be the default connectors.
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                              Hi Trobinson99. EC5's will be the default connectors.
                              Thanks Aros

Comment

• I will DEFINATELY be ordering this set of Decals: Page #49/ Post #972. As soon as Pre-Order is announced.....I know you hear us, Callie...LOL

Comment

• What, your going to wait???? Oh no way, i just ordered my Blacksnakes and this ride will take the place of my Wowplanes A10.
                                  Come on pre-order..........Where Oh Where are you tonight, Why are you leaving me herre all alone, I want to push Order but ""^&%^&$"" you are still gone!!!!
                                  Well maybe some of us will remember how that tune goes:Silly::Silly::)
                                  So Motion, any idea on how many are to come in this order???? I really hope the whole contained is Warthogs but i can only wish.

Comment

• Seems there are many of us siting with sweaty palms waiting for this one. :Drooling:
                                    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• A few fun pics with the E-Flite UMX A-10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jpinn View Post
                                        Callie, those graphics look amazing! Does anyone have detailed pics of the 176th AF squadron from the Wisconsin Air National Guard 115th Fighter Wing located at Truax Field Air National Guard Base, Madison, Wisconsin?
                                        i saw a drawing graphic posted a few pages back but can't find much else.
                                        Jpinn those Wisconsin 115th FW graphics were just something I came up with. The 115th hasn't had A-10's since the 90's. They have had F-16's for over 20 years. It was just something I envisioned that I would like to do when I receive mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                                          A few fun pics with the E-Flite UMX A-10.
                                          Now that's a size perspective I can relate to since I have the UMX A-10. Yowza! :):Silly::Drooling:

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Working...
                                          X