Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Brad- have you got a link for that assembly? Good place to start for sure.
    Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
      This Hog eats grass for breakfast. This aircraft is easily the most capable foam electric jet in our entire lineup, and possibly on the market, period. I just posted photos of the final production wheels for the Freewing 80mm A-10. Search "#motionrc" to see it and other photos we'll be uploading soon from our friends around the globe.

Can we get them posted here for those of us that aren't (refuse to be) part of that Twitter & Facebook stuff
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Hey Tom, I haven't got the link but I just ordered one myself. Go to Banana Hobbies on line and then to LX A-10, it's a 60" wingspan plane. I just got the canopy motor assembly which was $18 U.S. It comes with the controller as well. Brad P.S. You might want to get the whole assembly so you can see how it works ? The part I got was BHLXA10-35

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Can we get them posted here for those of us that aren't (refuse to be) part of that Twitter & Facebook stuff
          i second that. These forums are as "social media" as I care to get.

Comment

• +1 on that- I'd rather stick needles in my eyes!

Comment

• Here ya go. Instagram is pretty cool
              though. There is a ton of NEFI 2016 stuff on there.
              Heres the a10 wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
                Here ya go. Instagram is pretty cool
                though. There is a ton of NEFI 2016 stuff on there.
                Heres the a10 wheels.
                Thanx Ryan for tire shot..........they are big or someone is trickin us with small hands. LOL
                Also, maybe I could ask you or Aros if it would be possible to get those 2016 NEFI pics dropped onto the "On the Road to NEFI" thread ???? ;)
                Hey guys and girls, well, here we are after two days of traveling at our first lay over on the road to NEFI! The first stop is Shawano, Wisconsin where I'm
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Lol, guys, you don't have to sign up for anything, just click on the link :D We're flying aircraft far more technical than clicking a mouse :p

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• It's not an illusion, these are big wheels. The other twin 80mm jet from Freewing, the F-14, uses main wheels about the size as most of our 90mm jets. Alongside it is the A-10's main wheel, which is twice as tall as the F-14's lowest ground clearance (ventral fins). The A-10's main wheel is also an inch wide.

Note the scale design of the A-10's hubs themselves.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F-14 and A-10 main wheel.JPG
Views:	572
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	63034

Comment

• A-10, the "A" must stand for "All Terrain"...I can't wait to get one of these on my field.
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Man, those are like "Tundra" tires. Love 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                          It's not an illusion, these are big wheels. The other twin 80mm jet from Freewing, the F-14, uses main wheels about the size as most of our 90mm jets. Alongside it is the A-10's main wheel, which is twice as tall as the F-14's lowest ground clearance (ventral fins). The A-10's main wheel is also an inch wide.

Note the scale design of the A-10's hubs themselves.

Name:	F-14 and A-10 main wheel.JPG
Views:	572
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	63034
                          Hahahahahaha! Now that cracks me up. It almost looks like a photoshopped pic of sorts. I love it!

Comment

• Yeah didn't ya'll know A-10's double-dutied as Bush Planes in Alaska? ;)
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• It's like a delicious donut. I should head to Krispy Kreme right now to ask for a custom donut iced to match that beastly wheel. That'll get me in the game before the jet arrives. Get in maaaaaa bellllllaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!

Name:	IMG_0461.GIF
Views:	471
Size:	971.1 KB
ID:	63058

Comment

• I couldn't resist posting a quick teaser showing the Freewing 80mm A-10 taxiing through 5"-6" tall grass. Keep in mind, for a sense of scale, my Hitec radio can fit UNDER the main wing of this aircraft. yet the grass is about that tall in places. Of course no responsible pilot would try to fly off of grass like this, but it shows that ground clearance and grass resistance are things pilots of this aircraft will not have to worry about on their grass runways suitable for any foam EDF.

Super quick sneak peak of a video we're compiling showing off the superior grass handling of the upcoming 1700mm wingspan A-10 Warthog from Freewing and Moti...

Comment

• That. Is. Awesome!!
                                  My YouTube RC videos:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I am ready for the Freewing A-10 and not the FMS version that is out now. Too many issues with FMS quality recently.

Comment

• I agree on the quality being poor on FMS models my A-10 s fuselage would twist every time I gave it elevator. I will Never buy that brand again.

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
                                        Hey Tom, I haven't got the link but I just ordered one myself. Go to Banana Hobbies on line and then to LX A-10, it's a 60" wingspan plane. I just got the canopy motor assembly which was $18 U.S. It comes with the controller as well. Brad P.S. You might want to get the whole assembly so you can see how it works ? The part I got was BHLXA10-35
                                        Found it Brad, thanks, have it bookmarked. What's the problem with yours- the mechanism, motor or...?
                                        Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
                                          Hey Tom, I haven't got the link but I just ordered one myself. Go to Banana Hobbies on line and then to LX A-10, it's a 60" wingspan plane. I just got the canopy motor assembly which was $18 U.S. It comes with the controller as well. Brad P.S. You might want to get the whole assembly so you can see how it works ? The part I got was BHLXA10-35
                                          My experience with the LX canopy on the A-10 was that over time slop in the system made it more trouble than it was worth and I just left the canopy closed.

Mike
                                          \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Working...
                                          X