Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Alpha, any thoughts on my previous post re: the canopy? By the way, the avatar shot I finally put up, was from Reno a couple years back. I got someone to take this shot just for some scale for the Tigercat. It is a big honkin' plane!! Thanks, Brad

Comment

• I'm thinking of modding my canopy to open just to keep the heat out but will look cool just sitting there. This thing will be able to carry the weight of plenty of extra add-ons but I didn't not want to pay the extra up front if MRC has to develope them.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post

Does that mean you're getting one?!! :):Cool::a10
        If I can assemble the PVC scaffolding to go vert off the p/pong table, might just fit. Must be something wrong with me to even CONSIDER two preorders at the same time :Silly::Drooling:. And then there is that mega Spitfire too..:Sick2: Twowing, does it say "all them planes in Tired Iron's shop, and all the hangar upgrades, and ..." on the back? I'll take it...

Comment

• Hahahaha, welcome to the RC addiction, especially jets! LOL:Cool::):Silly:f4phantomf18:Party::Smug:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Where? The invisible store? :P:Silly:LOL
            I put the link on the post yesterday Aros. Really, I did. Let's try again. It looks like it was a limited run.
            Discover Rc Airplane Limited Edition T-Shirt from Awesome T Shirts only on Teespring - Free Returns and 100% Guarantee - All I Need Is This Rc Plane And That Other Rc...

Comment

• Thought this was pretty cool. couldnt find what they were using for the guns, but it put out some smoke for sure..
              2.4M views, 7.3K likes, 1K loves, 1.4K comments, 43K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Atelierul de Modelism:
              www.TSHobbies.com
              Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• A-10 Fighter Weapons School bird at Nellis AFB.

Comment

• Is that you Legman?
                  www.TSHobbies.com
                  Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post
                    Is that you Legman?
                    At your service Tim, how do we know each other?

Comment

• I believe he means is that you flying the A-10 in that photo?
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                        I believe he means is that you flying the A-10 in that photo?
                        Correct haha!

Comment

• Every time I get an email notice that this thread has been updated, I jump and click hoping it is the pre-order has gone live announcement.. Please somebody take my money.....

All I want for valentines day is a Warthog

Comment

• Originally posted by Trobinson99 View Post
                            Every time I get an email notice that this thread has been updated, I jump and click hoping it is the pre-order has gone live announcement.. Please somebody take my money.....

Now that one I like!!!! Where can we get that t-shirt?

Comment

• Trobinson99, I feel your pain, or should I say we all feel and share your pain. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT ah what a relief !!!! Maybe President's Day or Mother's Day? Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by Trobinson99 View Post
                                Every time I get an email notice that this thread has been updated, I jump and click hoping it is the pre-order has gone live announcement.. Please somebody take my money.....

Roses are red, violets are blue
                                Gimme a Warthog

Comment

• So waiting to order this. This would be my second edf. The fw 80mm F86 was my first. Torn between this and the Goshawk T45
                                  AMA 1102566

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
                                    So waiting to order this. This would be my second edf. The fw 80mm F86 was my first. Torn between this and the Goshawk T45
                                    I'm now up to 3 x Freewing jets, and the A-10 will be my 4th. I have the DH-112 Venom V2, the Super Scorpion, and the F/A-18E V2. I retired the V1 F/A-18E (hung it on the wall) and sold the F-14 (it just wasn't for me). Yep, I've got a problem all right...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Then View Post

I'm now up to 3 x Freewing jets, and the A-10 will be my 4th. I have the DH-112 Venom V2, the Super Scorpion, and the F/A-18E V2. I retired the V1 F/A-18E (hung it on the wall) and sold the F-14 (it just wasn't for me). Yep, I've got a problem all right...
                                      7 here, coming up 8 (maybe 9 with the Avanti). (Not to mention the 3 I've buried.)

Comment

• It's a sickness for sure. Currently in the Freewing collection (all of which were bought from Motion), 90 mm F-15, F-18 and T-45, 80 mm Mig 21 and F-5 Tiger, a pair of 70 mm Yak 130's, A 64 mm A-10 and F-22. :Silly:( I just happened to shoot this photo along with several others for my RC Groups blog a couple of weeks ago)
                                        Coming soon,, the twin 80 mm hawg. :a10
                                        My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Then View Post

Interesting that you sold your F-14 because it was not for you. Was it because you did not like its flight characteristics?
                                          One of the things I have discovered from playing a lot of combat flight simulators is that after flying a particular warbird for while you get to know if its for you or not. There have been several airplanes I always liked for the looks but once I got the chance to try them out in a simulator I either discover its not for me or it a match made in heaven. Case in point the P-51 Mustang, P-80 and L-39 are not for me, but less then glamours Warbirds like the F6F Hellcat, F7F Tigercat, BF-109 are a joy to fly for me.

That is why now I never consider buying a new RC plane that cost more than $200 without first have tried it out in a simulator. I got in to RC planes when I discovered they made an RC model of my favorite warbird the F6F Hellcat that i was quite familiar with already. The RC model of the Hellcat flew just as I expected it to.

As for the Hog, I have flown the A-10C enough in DCS to know it is a very stable flying bird which makes it ideal for those low altitude attacks and slow speed maneuvers. So I am sure i will enjoy flying this new beast of an A-10 model.

For those interested in becoming more familiar with the A-10C here is a video of how it is to fly in DCS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xprdtoqtzg

Comment

Working...
                                          X