X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
    Hey crxmanpat, I stand corrected. At the time I made that comment this morning, the picture wasn't posted. The one of the A-10 at Pima wasn't either for that matter. I have to say, it still seems strange that a Russian built and operated cargo plane, albeit non-military would be ferrying American military aircraft. Blue Skies, Brad
    The AN-124 brings back memories... my father, who was an aerospace engineer, got me out of school for a week and took me to the Farnborough Air Show. It was 1986 and I was 16 years old. If I remember correctly, that was the public debut of the AN-124 and at that time, it was the largest cargo airplane in the world. Was quite fascinating to see something that large could actually fly.

I also remember my dad telling me that he was 15 minutes late to the Paris Air Show in 1989 and therefore just missed the famous MiG-29 crash. I still have the flyer from the air show that he brought home for me that had the crash on the front cover. I've got it around here somewhere; will have to take a picture of it and post it for you guys.

Comment

• Hey all, here's another angle of that guy pushing the A-10 onto the C5a with the striped pole. Also, you can see the tint on the side glass of the windscreen in this shot too as RCjetdude mentioned. Brad

Comment

• Great pics!
        My YouTube RC videos:
        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Then View Post

The AN-124 brings back memories... my father, who was an aerospace engineer, got me out of school for a week and took me to the Farnborough Air Show. It was 1986 and I was 16 years old. If I remember correctly, that was the public debut of the AN-124 and at that time, it was the largest cargo airplane in the world. Was quite fascinating to see something that large could actually fly.

I also remember my dad telling me that he was 15 minutes late to the Paris Air Show in 1989 and therefore just missed the famous MiG-29 crash. I still have the flyer from the air show that he brought home for me that had the crash on the front cover. I've got it around here somewhere; will have to take a picture of it and post it for you guys.
          I was at the Paris Airshow in 1987, and the An-124 was there too. The two days I attended were overcast with a low ceiling (like 5000'). Dude took the Ruslan up and never broke the cloud ceiling. It was amazing! He was flying it like it was a fighter! I have a bunch of 35mm pics stashed away. I may have to dig a few of them out and scan them.
          Pat

Comment

• I want to thank the guys at Motion R/C for helping me get these sets sized for this new model, in addition to helping me include some nomenclature with these sets! We've just added 7 sets to the website, www.callie-graphics.com

Comment

• Nice!!! what scale is needed to order for the New coming FreeWing twin 80mm A10 ?
              Brandon Moon

Comment

• Callie,

Those graphics look awesome, and I will definitely be ordering a set for the Euro green version for my repaint plans! However, if I may, you probably want to list these in the Jets section of your site versus the Warbirds section. Otherwise folks might not find them easily.

Also, on your front page, you have the following:

"Just added!
                New Sets for the Motion Hobbies 1100mm F7F Tigercat (1/10th scale) and their F8F Bearcat 1200m (1/9th scale). Never heard of these planes?"

I would suggest changing "Motion Hobbies" to "MotionRC" (or maybe "FlightLineRC"), and the F7F is 1600mm, not 1100mm.

I also need to order a set of the F-16 Texans decals for my Phase3 F-16. Will do that once I get back to the build.
                Pat

Comment

• So, can we assume that maybe Callie knew the colour schemes that Motion is olanning?

Grey, green and desert camo?

Warthoggggggggg.

Thanks Callie

Comment

• I thought Freewing was already releasing the jet with specific liverly decals, no?

Comment

• Great job Callie! The decals all look phenomenal.

Comment

• Thanks guys! Some of these I already had on file, so I can't say what colors this model might be available in! So many of my customers prefer to repaint their airframes anyway, so I like to give as many options as possible.

The model is very close to 1/10th scale. If you order graphics on our website, select the 1/10th scale option and then put a note that it will be for this model and I'll be sure to scale it accordingly.

Thanks for catching the typos on my website crxmanpat, I just got those taken care of! I'll add these to our Jet section as well so they'll be easy to find for all!

Comment

• Thanks Callie! They look great. I'll be ordering a custom Winter Camo set from you in a few months. :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_7217.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	460.8 KB
ID:	63611
                          My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
                            I want to thank the guys at Motion R/C for helping me get these sets sized for this new model, in addition to helping me include some nomenclature with these sets! We've just added 7 sets to the website, www.callie-graphics.com
                            Very nice. I really like the Flying Razorbacks. I may have to go with that one. I just like the nose art.

Comment

• I kind of like the Red Devils myself.
                              My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Same Here Aros.... Hey Callie, I think you are going to be printing up quite a few of these....

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
                                  Hey Twowingtj, what are the chances? Thank you for your service, Must have been a blast overseeing the loading and unloading of a cavernous plane like that. The C-17 is cool but the C5-A still rules!! I'm still learning the finer points of posting pictures. I didn't mean for it to take up the whole screen. Just a way of passing time while waiting to heat up the plastic, Brad:Cool:BTW crxmanpat, you do know that an AN-124 is a russian cargo plane,right? I don't think they would be picking up Apaches unless our President is in even deeper than we thoughtLOL.
                                  Hey Downwindtj, you take up all the room you want my friend, you've earned every pixel in my book.
                                  I've found that by uploading an attachment, I don't have to resize all my pics. Use the file hook icon on the right beside the A and the smiley face.

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• YEPPER.......looks like that ArticThunder will be popular also so PLEASE put that in your livery selection as a standard also Callie.
                                    Since it feels like the artic sometimes here in upstate NY during the winter I can't let you have the only one Todd.:Smug:
                                    Besides, we're separated coast to coast.;)
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• How do you search within a thread on a smartphone, like keywords, etc.? I must be completely missing it. I see where to search the entire forum, but not a search within a thread. Ha-ha

Comment

• Did you try Advanced Search?

Comment

• Awesome Callie! I mentioned you and your outstanding work in my interview (begins at 14:15) on the Parkflyerpodcast, during the Arizona Electric Festival. Kudos to you for your continued support of the model aviation community.

http://parkflyerpodcast.com/index.ph...l-part-1-s2e5/

Best,
                                          Tony

Comment

Working...
                                          X