X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
    Finally got around to integrating my powder canon with the sound system to test it all out. I think it could work.

Wow, the turbine sound is LOUD! GAU8 sounds better than the sound clip I got for a sample from them too. Is that the new version of the clip?
    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post

Wow, the turbine sound is LOUD! GAU8 sounds better than the sound clip I got for a sample from them too. Is that the new version of the clip?
      It is not their modified clip. It is a clip I got off the internet and modified myself through a sound editor software. I have spent two days trying to figure out the software for the sound board to get it to do what I envisioned and setting it all up to work. It is loud that's for sure.

Comment

Finally got around to integrating my powder canon with the sound system to test it all out. I think it could work.

Veryyyyyyyyyy cool!! Great job dude.

Comment

• For everyone that has a transmitter with a speaker, I guess we can all put the sound file mixed with a switch to play on the TX when activated. It just wouldn't be near as cool as having the whole darn RC field hearing it, ha-ha.

Comment

It is not their modified clip. It is a clip I got off the internet and modified myself through a sound editor software. I have spent two days trying to figure out the software for the sound board to get it to do what I envisioned and setting it all up to work. It is loud that's for sure.
            Send me your set up. Gladly pay you tomorrow for a sound generator today.:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by ColtPilot View Post

Send me your set up. Gladly pay you tomorrow for a sound generator today.:-)
              The sound system is not mine. It is a Shockwave2 from Model Sounds Inc.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post

Veryyyyyyyyyy cool!! Great job dude.
                Thanks T-CAT. I won't be able to really know just how it will all sound and work together until it is in the plane but it's a start.

Comment

• That's awesome. Alot of thought and work went into where you have arrived so far. Looks very do-able provided there's space . Can't wait to see the next refinement.
                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Very Impressed with your work....."OUTSTANDING"!!!! Can't wait to See & Hear this in the airframe.

Comment

• Dang nice from one Carolinian to another.:Cool:
                      Dewey l

Comment

• Very nice RCjetdude, That looks and sounds amazing!

Comment

• Nicely done man! Sounds epic!
                          My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I uploaded a sound clip of the GAU-8 for this video I made. The clip was from a live fire exercise with special recording equipment. Crank up the bass as you will hear the canon then the bullets as they break the sound barrier. This is the sound clip I would like to use in this FW A-10.
                            LX A-10 in for the live fire in Tucson 5 years ago and the bird is still flying. Gotta wait for it and turn up the speakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColtPilot View Post
                              I uploaded a sound clip of the GAU-8 for this video I made. The clip was from a live fire exercise with special recording equipment. Crank up the bass as you will hear the canon then the bullets as they break the sound barrier. This is the sound clip I would like to use in this FW A-10.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TQ9RtbOKHs
                              Nice vid and sound clip ColtPilot.

Take a look at what I get to see (at work no less) all through the month of April. What a torment... :Crying2:

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170403_082006.jpg Views:	1 Size:	89.2 KB ID:	70161

And May is the F-35....it's supposed replacement... :Loser:

Comment

• Anybody notice what planes they were "dusting off" in their hangars near Seoul on this mornings news with talk of escalating tensions on the Korean peninsula ? Hope to heaven they don't need to be used but there they still are. Brad

Comment

• reading all these discussion on the other forum about C factor and battery size has me concern that my 4000 70 C Admiral may not cut it for this plane. Should I wait and buy 5000 or 5500 before flying this plane ?

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
                                    Anybody notice what planes they were "dusting off" in their hangars near Seoul on this mornings news with talk of escalating tensions on the Korean peninsula ? Hope to heaven they don't need to be used but there they still are. Brad
                                    This is not the Place for this.
                                    BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• That's amazing! I'm impressed with the creativity to make that setup and it's integration with the sound system. I know you've mentioned that the powder is a "secret" mixture. My question is do you know what effect the powder will have on the motors when they ingest it?

Thanks again for your contribution.
                                      Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
                                        Anybody notice what planes they were "dusting off" in their hangars near Seoul on this mornings news with talk of escalating tensions on the Korean peninsula ? Hope to heaven they don't need to be used but there they still are. Brad
                                        Went looking for that news bit and G came up empty, what network and what planes??
                                        Warbird Charlie
                                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• It was on the Today show on NBC about 8:10 a.m. pacific time and sorry if the mention of that was offensive to some but was just in the light of the plane still being" online" so to speak.
                                          Brad P.S. A-10 Warthogs

Comment

Working...
                                          X