• For your pleasure Click image for larger version

Name:	Isis-hawg.jpg
Views:	365
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	70301
    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Then View Post

I could use some entertainment and I don't offend easily (I have a pretty dark sense of humor, actually). Do you mind sharing, please? Feel free to PM if it's not safe for public consumption. Thanks!
      Sure Mike! PM on the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
        For your pleasure Click image for larger version

Name:	Isis-hawg.jpg
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	70301
        Hello ISIS this is your morning wake up call. Brrrrrrrrrrrt.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post

Sure Mike! PM on the way.
          I quite literally LOLed. Thank you!

Comment

• Hahaha, you bet!

Comment

• Thats a great one TCat
              Dewey l

Comment

• Besidea that a better way than going nuclear like alot of my friends say they should do. If the politicians would get out of the way and turn weapons like the a10 loose i think things would change in a hurry. I keep telling my friends that there are still thousands of people that have nothing to with them in the same region so we can't just fry them to.
                Dewey l

Comment

Hahaha, you bet!
                  Might as well have a look too. If you would shoot it to me too. Thanks. By the way, like to new diet under you avatar:Cool:

Comment

• Hey Aros, Do you have a idea on when you guys will release the replacement parts for the A-10 and the cost? I know we can't order them yet we will just know how much they will cost so we can empty out our coffee cans again,:Cool::)I believe we all what to order another canopy so we can modify it to open.

Comment

• Sorry Drill Sergeant I don't have that info at this time. Usually I load the spare parts for product the same week the plane arrives at our distribution center. So that tells me I can expect to load the spare parts for the A-10 sometime in the third or fourth week of May.
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Question, After looking over the weapons that will come with this beast, I have seen where the"Mk 83" is longer than the Sidewinder which would be closer to the 2000lb Mk84. So what would be your choice of ordnance to make this LDB stand out a little more while camped out on the inner pylons?
                        GBU-31 JDAM Click image for larger version

Name:	hqdefault.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	70348 or the GBU-10 Paveway? Click image for larger version

Name:	A-10_Kuwait_8.jpg
Size:	303.9 KB
ID:	70349Click image for larger version

Name:	c832e48bf507479cbb8ec4ac2eaf0542.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	70350

Food for thought while we eat our and wait for the :a10 to arrive

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

Might as well have a look too. If you would shoot it to me too. Thanks. By the way, like to new diet under you avatar:Cool:
                          Thanks! LOL:Cool:

Comment

• A couple of Paveways would be cool!
                            Pat

Comment

• Little something posted from my turbine vid thread to tide you boys over. ;) pretty cool.

Comment

• And another fun video:

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                  A couple of Paveways would be cool!
                                  Hey Crxmanpat yea a couple of GBU-10 Paveways are cool to have on the Freewing A-10. We as the USA Military need to go over to Syria and drop many GBU-10 Paveways on those sick people who gas all those Syrian Children today !!!! I was in Desert Shield/ Desert Storm War and Saddam Hussein was too.......scared to gas us !!!! He always said he would but he knew better!!! We had A-10 on Station ready !!!

Comment

And another fun video:
                                    https://youtu.be/3yAMzbixR8U
                                    WOW!!! Did you hear the comments and car alarms going off after it was done? That was totally wicked!

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

WOW!!! Did you hear the comments and car alarms going off after it was done? That was totally wicked!
                                      Bananas, right?!!!

Comment

• They were actually standing fairly close to it. Being that close to something that powerful would be amazing enough and yet the pilots are basically almost sitting on it. Legman01 talked about what that is like earlier. Must be almost euphoric.

Comment

• That was NUTS! Amazing firepower. Just wondering how far away those cars are? That's some kind of powerful concussive wave? To set off their alarms........ :Scared:

Comment

Working...
                                          X