X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
    The pictures look great Michael. You did a really good job presenting the A-10 to Kelly. Kudos.
    Agreed, nice job Michael!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlxpkg2000 View Post
      I have to agree with Skywolf on this one....I was told "There shouldn't be an issue having this plane before the 15th of June"(EDF JetJam), but I didn't think it "just might" arrive by the 14th.....I know "Patience is a Virtue", but as I grow older, I find that the phrase " Patience My A$$, I'm going to( insert verb) something" seems more appropriate.....LOL.
      If mine doesn't come by Jet Jam, at least I have a new FMS and FW F-16.

Comment

• For those of you using callie graphics, how do you apply the vinyl graphic to the surface without pulling the paint off the aircfaft?

Comment

• Originally posted by hellcat716 View Post
          For those of you using callie graphics, how do you apply the vinyl graphic to the surface without pulling the paint off the aircfaft?
          I made sure I only rubbed the letters or graphic down. Very light pressure on the top tape. It will come off without pulling the paint. Takes some finesse as I too encountered some paint coming off also but figured how to lightly apply.

Comment

• Shipping update. First batch of A-10s are due to arrive mid-next week. Current ETA is Wednesday, May 31st. It is important to note that this ETA may change by 1 or 2 days depending on the shipping company and whether or not they are backed up from the holiday. As always, we will get them out the day they arrive. Thank you for your patience.

Mark
            Last edited by Marco Polo; May 25, 2017, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the update. Most know you can only control what you can control. Can't make the ship go faster, can't make customs work faster, can't make the truck go faster.

Keep concentrating on making the planes go faster! Ha
              Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
              Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
              I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                Thanks for the update. Most know you can only control what you can control. Can't make the ship go faster, can't make customs work faster, can't make the truck go faster.

Keep concentrating on making the planes go faster! Ha
                90mm

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloverzero View Post
                  Click image for larger version Name:	100_3792.JPG Views:	1 Size:	56.0 KB ID:	77467
                  Click image for larger version Name:	100_3791.JPG Views:	1 Size:	53.0 KB ID:	77468

A few shots of Kelly Leggette and I from the Nall. LOVE that bird. A most awesome airplane!! Kelly is a world class guy, and it was our distinct pleasure to present him with the Warthog!!
                  A day I'll never forget! I'm flying her tomorrow at my home field for the first time. I'll try to get some good pix.

Comment

• Woohoo! Have fun Kelly.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                      Woohoo! Have fun Kelly.
                      Wind calm, cleared for take off. Change to departure, good day. Weather, CAVU. Enjoy that B1RD and have a Brrrrrrrrrrrt of a time.

Tim T

Comment

• Originally posted by Legman01 View Post

A day I'll never forget! I'm flying her tomorrow at my home field for the first time. I'll try to get some good pix.
                        Have fun Kelly and fly it like you stole it! ;-)
                        I have to agree that with presenting this A-10 to you, it sort of cements my relationship to Motion. Thank you for your service, you deserve it!

Brent

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark.MotionRC View Post
                          Shipping update. First batch of A-10s are due to arrive mid-next week. Current ETA is Wednesday, May 31st. It is important to note that this ETA may change by 1 or 2 days depending on the shipping company and whether or not their are backed up from the holiday. As always, we will get them out the day they arrive. Thank you for your patience.

Mark
                          Thanks for the update, looking forward to this bird

Comment

The good news is that after watching Ryan an Mike's build video, getting her ready to fly won't be an arduous process. Pretty much bolts together. The tedious part is applying the decals.

Sky wolf- still a good chance to have her ready for your upcoming Warbirds over Texas event in June. Maybe we can all maiden together! Ha
                            It probably will get here before the Warbirds event, but not enough time to get comfortable and confident enough to put her up in front of 100's of others at an event. No worries here, it was a good thought anyway.

If if it does arrive I'll bring for static display...maybe.

This is is totally out of the control of MRC. They've done their part, and very, very well!!

Brrrrrttt!

Comment

• Originally posted by ColtPilot View Post

Wind calm, cleared for take off. Change to departure, good day. Weather, CAVU. Enjoy that B1RD and have a Brrrrrrrrrrrt of a time.

Tim T
                              Wind Calm? What a "foreign word" over the past several months here in North Texas. That'll be a very weird day when that (calm winds) happens again. I don't know what's going on here lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post

It probably will get here before the Warbirds event, but not enough time to get comfortable and confident enough to put her up in front of 100's of others at an event. No worries here, it was a good thought anyway.

If if it does arrive I'll bring for static display...maybe.

This is is totally out of the control of MRC. They've done their part, and very, very well!!

Brrrrrttt!
                                C'mon Anthony,

Pluck Pluck - LOL She's like an Apprentice trainer, right?
                                Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                  It's frustrating for me when, one day before containers were scheduled to arrive, the delivery company reschedules and adds a week. Not the kind of surprise I like to receive, or give, but this one is completely out of our control, friends. The good news is it's just a week, and by then the other shipment won't be far behind. And if any of you live in Chicago near the train depot and see a few heavily loaded containers with BRRT sounds emanating from them... Tell the drivers to hurry up!
                                  The delay is just making the arrival day that much "SWEETER"! My UPS driver is in for a surprise...he's gonna be decked when he pulls up with that box. He'll have no idea why.

The great thing is, he knows me very well, so it'll be hugely funny!

Comment

• I just hope he's not this guy! :Angry::Scared:

My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

C'mon Anthony,

Pluck Pluck - LOL She's like an Apprentice trainer, right?
                                      Ha! That's what I hear, but for the past 3 years there's been Gail force crosswinds from the east at the warbirds event. It's like an omen or something. :)Then, as soon as the event is over, it turns to nothing. It's funny watching the immediate turns into the wind

Maybe the shipping company will surprise MRC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                        I just hope he's not this guy! :Angry::Scared:

That guy would get decked for a different reason!

We should start another post just to show us all hugging, high-fiving, or fist-bumping the delivery driver when they deliver the A-10...that would be awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post

That guy would get decked for a different reason!

We should start another post just to show us all hugging, high-fiving, or fist-bumping the delivery driver when they deliver the A-10...that would be awesome!
                                          My UPS guy leaves my planes in the hangar on the table, great guy...FedEx usually leaves them at one of the neighbors houses :Silly:
                                          TiredIron Aviation
                                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Working...
                                          X