Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Freewing Twin 80mm/90mm A-10 Thunderbolt II Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who me? :Sacred:

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
      I already got mine... ;)
      :)

Comment

• Once Motion ships a package I don't know how long it takes to get the e-mail notification, it could be within minutes or hours.

Because of the not knowing today is the day where I start looking at my account every couple of hours to see if the fulfillment status goes from unfulfilled to fulfilled.

I don't know why but for some reason I'm really excited to get this plane!

Comment

• Im sorry Brad. I just normally us model masters and a friend of mine uses microset. It is amazing how it makes the drcals conform as it drys.
          Dewey l

Comment

• Please don't kill the messenger here folks but I got word that the A-10 shipments have been delayed a bit due to good ol' customs (both China and US as I understand).

So the first container was due on the 18th but is now due on the 26th. So as of right now, just one week delay. This is the bummer in trying to predict ETAs. They can change quite easily and out of our control.

So Group 1, we're still looking good for notifications going out before the end of the month. Group 2 is still mid to late June.

(Ducks quickly out the back, dodging tomatoes) :Whew:
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Thanks for the headsup ! No problem. I'll just take a tater and wait.
              Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
              Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
              I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                So Group 1, we're still looking good for notifications going out before the end of the month. Group 2 is still mid to late June.
                I'm sure I speak for many here when I say I appreciate the update!

Comment

• You're certainly welcome and I am just glad I didn't have to say "New ETA is late August!" LOL
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Please don't kill the messenger here folks but I got word that the A-10 shipments have been delayed a bit due to good ol' customs (both China and US as I understand).

So the first container was due on the 18th but is now due on the 26th. So as of right now, just one week delay. This is the bummer in trying to predict ETAs. They can change quite easily and out of our control.

No need to dodge; no tomatoes from me. We appreciate you updating us. I've waited this long and one more week isn't going to kill me. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Comment

So Group 1, we're still looking good for notifications going out before the end of the month.
                      Good to know. Thanks for the update. My new Avanti S will be delivered tomorrow so, I'll just have to play with that until the end of the month:Cool::)

Comment

• Thanks for the update! One week is no big deal.

Comment

• Is there any update as to when the empty 90mm nacelle upgrade option will be available for purchase? When the A-10 container arrives, or further down the road?

Comment

• I don't have any specific word but it should be available the same time as our spare parts which are always loaded around the time the model is in stock.
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Thanks Aros. I'll keep on the lookout for them.

Comment

Please don't kill the messenger here folks but I got word that the A-10 shipments have been delayed a bit due to good ol' customs (both China and US as I understand).

Dang Aros, that went so well you should have gone ahead and told them about the $100 per unit price increase while you were at it.;)Brad

Comment

• The week delay won't bother me cause I'm busy with a minor redesign of the carport on the side of my garage to raise the roof from to 8 to 11 ft to get the new rolling hangar/bunkhouse under it. Got the galvanized roof and girts off and the new header up and post supports which will be used for the new 11 footers.
                                  I just hope it ain't any later cause I need the time to assemble, paint mod and maiden before going to NEFI. :Cool:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0607.JPG Views:	1 Size:	197.5 KB ID:	76182
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Just a tip, it would be nice to be able to buy spare parts up front so they can be shipped with my model so I can use the free shipping (> $100 total).

Comment

Crap Happens....................... No worries.

Mike
                                      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• No problem on the wait... but hey, it would be fun for some of us to throw tomatoes! Nice stress reliever lol
                                        www.TSHobbies.com
                                        Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Run Aros Run there kidding i see a lynch mob out back with a rope.:).
                                          Dewey l

Comment

Working...
                                          X