Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a typo on the new decals? I saw in the build video that the text on the decal said "fichter wing". You can see it at 1m 50sec into the video. My guess is that it should be "Fighter Wing"? Easily fixed with a marker pen though. :)

Comment

• Good eye there...
      I watched the build video 3 times but did not catch that...

Comment

• I didn't notice that either. I was under the impression that they were coming with water slide decals but watching the video it appears they are peel n stick
        My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• I'm flying over to New York tomorrow. Anyone who knows of any good toy stores on lower manhattan? I'll try to get my hands on a couple of those Nerf vortex footballs. :)

Comment

• Toys R Us.

Comment

• Ok fellas, here is the Model Sounds Inc A-10 sound from their system.

Comment

• Should be "sphincter"
                Originally posted by sisaksen View Post
                Is there a typo on the new decals? I saw in the build video that the text on the decal said "fichter wing". You can see it at 1m 50sec into the video. My guess is that it should be "Fighter Wing"? Easily fixed with a marker pen though. :)

Comment

• Freewing A-10Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	167
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	74764
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ColtPilot View Post
                    Ok fellas, here is the Model Sounds Inc A-10 sound from their system.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHtU...ature=youtu.be
                    Are you using speakers or the exciters in it?
                    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post

Are you using speakers or the exciters in it?
                      One exciter, that's all that will fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MHodgesSr View Post
                        The whistles are from the Nerf Vortex football
                        Correct...And Mike said to watch the freewing f-18 64mm build video or the freewing yak 130 70mm build video as he shows the football still in the package.

My YouTube RC videos:
                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by sisaksen View Post
                          Is there a typo on the new decals? I saw in the build video that the text on the decal said "fichter wing". You can see it at 1m 50sec into the video. My guess is that it should be "Fighter Wing"? Easily fixed with a marker pen though. :)
                          I don't see a problem...looks richt to me.

Comment

• If anyone is looking for the protective cases that Mike shows putting on the wing connectors in the build video I got mine off of eBay.

They are $5.49 (shipping included) for 5 of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322285988460...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Comment

• Originally posted by Gringotuerto View Post

I don't see a problem...looks richt to me.
                              Yeah, I have seen the licht myself.LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                                If anyone is looking for the protective cases that Mike shows putting on the wing connectors in the build video I got mine off of eBay.

They are $5.49 (shipping included) for 5 of them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322285988460...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
                                I get mine from BuddyRC.

Comment

• My Vortexes arrived today. Will be digging out the whistles this week.
                                  Pat

Comment

• Have used Value Hobby for a long time and $3.99 shipping.
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

I think he still thinks it's the eighties ;)
                                      SO true haha!

Comment

• A much better price than what I found on eBay.

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post
                                          I didn't notice that either. I was under the impression that they were coming with water slide decals but watching the video it appears they are peel n stick
                                          Yeah, according to the spec page, they are supposed to be water slide. I'm wondering if that has changed or was pilot Mike working with a preproduction decal set. I personally would prefer the water slide type because they look better but at this point it will be what it is. BTW any new update on the ETA ? Brad

Comment

Working...
                                          X