• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
    Saw this and thought I'd share it.

Freewing April 2017 factory visit.

https://youtu.be/0uVBeQ46Bwg
    Noticed that the youtube vid is gone:Confused:

Comment

• I am surprised that Australian hobby distributor put that up on YouTube quite honestly. Great way for the competition to gain an incredible amount of intel in one 14 minute video.
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
        I am surprised that Australian hobby distributor put that up on YouTube quite honestly. Great way for the competition to gain an incredible amount of intel in one 14 minute video.
        Nothing that shonky .... does would surprise me. It's on his Facebook still tho.

Comment

• Honestly I don't know why Freewing even allowed them to video record their factory and manufacturing process in the first place. Well, actually not manufacturing, more their assembly process, but still.
          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• OK, of the 147 pages i just did a search on "battery", what would the powers in the know say would be the most tank capacity(mah) for the max amount of loiter time while staying in the CG range? After all, that is one thing that the Hog does well is loiter OVER the ground troops without going into the next country to make a high speed turn,.......right?

Comment

• I believe it has been said "Sam I Am", that she can carry an ample "power payload" of up to 6000mah, without foam-surgery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlxpkg2000 View Post
                I believe it has been said "Sam I Am", that she can carry an ample "power payload" of up to 6000mah, without foam-surgery.
                Aahh, you know me, go big or go home! I have some 6s 8000 that fell off the wagon as that Super Viper project never made it past the box yet. just kidding!!!!!!!! Im looking to get some batteries from RCJetwerx at the Jam and letting Andrew know and see whats in stock and what he may be bringing up with him.

So how many potential Hogs will make up the Jet Jam A-10 Squadron come June? Maybe Bob can make up a unit badge for all us Hog pilots that attend???

Comment

• Me!

Comment

• Originally posted by sam51401 View Post

Aahh, you know me, go big or go home! I have some 6s 8000 that fell off the wagon as that Super Viper project never made it past the box yet. just kidding!!!!!!!! Im looking to get some batteries from RCJetwerx at the Jam and letting Andrew know and see whats in stock and what he may be bringing up with him.

So how many potential Hogs will make up the Jet Jam A-10 Squadron come June? Maybe Bob can make up a unit badge for all us Hog pilots that attend???
                    A special decal might be in order!

Comment

I am surprised that Australian hobby distributor put that up on YouTube quite honestly. Great way for the competition to gain an incredible amount of intel in one 14 minute video.
                      Same here, not surprised it was pulled down quickly.

Comment

• Mine will be there, even if it's still in the box,,,,,! If it arrives on schedule, I might even be able to slap a coat of paint or two on her....LOL

Comment

• Well now I know what Alpha sees when he's walking the factory. :)
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Ill have one there, and the 80mm Avanti

Ron

Comment

I'm still working on getting up there. Andy is a good friend. I'm setup with a pair of RT 5800 35C's for
                              my batch 1 Hog. Love how the RT's are almost always the lightest in class.

Unit badge and a unit citation. Better yet, a challenge coin. Still have my Navy version. Have one made up. Batch 1 Hog squadron. Could be used at the bar( officers club) to flip for drinks.

Hawk
                              Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                              Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                              I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• I too will be using a pair of RoaringTop 6S 5800 35C's for my Hog. The end of May can't get here soon enough! Glad I pre-ordered as soon as it opened up.
                                Pat

Comment

• Guys, this is great to hear! I talked back with Andy and I'm going to hold out for 5500 70c x4. We then can have a good flight comparison by batteries used.

Hey Bob B., I know a coin may be out of the realm but I'm sure you might already have an idea or two.

So how are we going tell who's flying which hog once we all go up for the formation photo op?? Should be very interesting to say the least.

Comment

Guys, this is great to hear! I talked back with Andy and I'm going to hold out for 5500 70c x4. We then can have a good flight comparison by batteries used.

Hey Bob B., I know a coin may be out of the realm but I'm sure you might already have an idea or two.

So how are we going tell who's flying which hog once we all go up for the formation photo op?? Should be very interesting to say the least.
                                    Anybody looked at or tried the Revolectrics Go Pack batteries? They have the new graphene oxide addition to them which allows a much higher C rating. I have one of their chargers which is excellent but not the batteries. Brad

Comment

Hmm maybe I'll fly the UMX instead! Nahhhhhhh!

Comment

• I plan on bringing mine to the Jet Jam. Osan AB circa-90s tail flash.

Sean

Comment

IF there are no customs issues, I would say the end of next week is going to bring an email notification to a lot of happy A-10 customers. :)
                                          I expect them any moment considering I'm seeing several parts and planes are now back in stock making me think the shipment has cleared customs...if so I could possibly have one to take to Joe Nall next Thursday ;)
                                          TiredIron Aviation
                                          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Working...
                                          X