Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so much for the 1800 central BUT BRRRRRRRTTTTTT! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
      I'm part of the top 10 orders. :)
      How can you tell? Does part of the order number tell you what number you were?

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
        BAM!!!!! Trigger pulled:Cool:. Big THANKS to all that made this bird happen. HAPPY HAPPY:)
        Your officially MY wingman since I pulled the trigger 15 minutes before you :P
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I'm a happy camper and glad you all are as well! This Hog is just awesome!

Comment

• And ordered. Glad that it comes with a full weapons load out!
            Pat

Comment

• Save one for me guys! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark.MotionRC View Post
                Save one for me guys! ;)
                Since your the BOSS MAN you get a pass to the front of the line ;) MANY THANX MARK :Cool:
                Warbird Charlie
                HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Actually I am going to take Aros's if we sell out :P

Comment

Save one for me guys! ;)
                    Thanks for opening this up Mark and for all that MRC does for us plane addicts. :Cool:

Comment

• DONE!!! Finally, it's bought. Fantastic idea including the weapons. While I'll probably fly most of the time empty, it's nice to know I can fly loaded as well. :D
                      Thank you Motion R/C, Alpha, and the rest of the team.
                      Welcome to Hog Heaven...

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

Thanks for opening this up Mark and for all that MRC does for us plane addicts. :Cool:
                        The thanks goes to the entire Motion RC team. This was a massive team effort and we are very happy with the results. We'll try to get them out just as quickly as possible.

Comment

• Had to go back and check my account to make sure the pre-order was there. It is and I'm HAPPY!

Comment

The thanks goes to the entire Motion RC team. This was a massive team effort and we are very happy with the results. We'll try to get them out just as quickly as possible.
                            Now that this one has been ordered, how about a nice twin engine F-4J Phantom :):):)

Comment

Actually I am going to take Aros's if we sell out :P
                              DOH!! I should have kept quiet! ;) LOL
                              My YouTube RC videos:
                              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I have a feeling this plane is going to win the "most forum posts before release ever" award.

Comment

• Ignore this post, my phone had serious update problems.

Had to do the order over mobile at a family dinner.

Hiding the the phone at my crotch

I can't be the only one to have seen that the button is live.

Do I get the I got the first one posted award?

yeah me

Comment

• Got mine...
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Ordered! Thanks RC motion. Can't wait for this one. :Cool:

Comment

• Ummm.... Where's the KIT PLUS for us modders? I'd be bummed if this is strictly a PNP only Pre-Order. Normally we get both...

I've gotta say... The PNP is overpriced at $599 for a twin 80 IMHO.

What happened to everyone from Motion saying this will be less than the F-14 due to simplicity? Not cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDeath View Post

Now that this one has been ordered, how about a nice twin engine F-4J Phantom :):):)
                                          +1 on the Phantom . B or J model please. Can't neglect the Navy. But let's log some hours on this gorgeous A-10 for a few months. The F4 would be a huge hit for Christmas season.
                                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Working...
                                          X