X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
    Well drat fellas, latest word is that the ETA is now early next week. Really a bummer but I guess technically it's still "end of the month" time frame which is what we had all along. Just sorry the ETA keeps shifting.
    Your tax dollars at work - customs officials are carefully checking each little foam missile and bomb.

Anyway, no problem....unless you plan on dying within the useful life of this plane (unlikely, even at my age), you'll get the same number of flights out of it whether you start in a week or in a month.

Comment

• Calm down guys, when it's here it's here. Mine better be loaded first on that shipping truck........lol.........:Silly::)

Comment

• Ugh! The unfortunate part is that we're hoping to be able to build, maiden, practice, and get ready to confidently fly before the upcoming flying events in early June. Dang customs!

Comment

Well drat fellas, latest word is that the ETA is now early next week. Really a bummer but I guess technically it's still "end of the month" time frame which is what we had all along. Just sorry the ETA keeps shifting.
          Oh well. At least I know I won't be distracted with it over the long weekend. Planning to install a sub and amp in my Jeep so now I have the whole weekend!

Comment

• Is what it is kids...

Mike
            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

:( Guess I'll be relegated to making more Hawg battery break in flights with the Avanti this long weekend. At least I have it to play with while I wait.
              My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• If they don't hurry up and get here...we'll have to wait some more ;)
                TiredIron Aviation
                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• It's frustrating for me when, one day before containers were scheduled to arrive, the delivery company reschedules and adds a week. Not the kind of surprise I like to receive, or give, but this one is completely out of our control, friends. The good news is it's just a week, and by then the other shipment won't be far behind. And if any of you live in Chicago near the train depot and see a few heavily loaded containers with BRRT sounds emanating from them... Tell the drivers to hurry up!
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• I have to agree with Skywolf on this one....I was told "There shouldn't be an issue having this plane before the 15th of June"(EDF JetJam), but I didn't think it "just might" arrive by the 14th.....I know "Patience is a Virtue", but as I grow older, I find that the phrase " Patience My A$$, I'm going to( insert verb) something" seems more appropriate.....LOL.

Comment

• The good news is that after watching Ryan an Mike's build video, getting her ready to fly won't be an arduous process. Pretty much bolts together. The tedious part is applying the decals.

Sky wolf- still a good chance to have her ready for your upcoming Warbirds over Texas event in June. Maybe we can all maiden together! Ha

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Darn shipment delays :PGuess I better start getting the bribe jar filled in order to fly Ryan or Mike's HOG @ NEFI LOL
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Can someone help me understand something? On MotionsRC Freewing product main page the first sentence is
                          "Motion RC is proud to be the exclusive distributor of Freewing Model RC products."
                          Then I come across a Facebook post by Xtremehobby in Australia with a Freewing twin 80mm A-10 build video saying they have a container of A-10's on the way from China. I am under the impression that Alpha (Motion RC) helped with the design and development of this model and it goes to other distributors as well??

Comment

• I think they may be the Exclusive North American Distributor for Freewing?

Comment

• Hey fellas. Quick question, as I understand it, the power system on the a-10 is two seperate systems - so is there any need to pair batts for this plane? Cheers.

(Don't start me on the monkey at xtreme hobby in Brisbane...). ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                                Hey fellas. Quick question, as I understand it, the power system on the a-10 is two seperate systems - so is there any need to pair batts for this plane? Cheers.

(Don't start me on the monkey at xtreme hobby in Brisbane...). ;)
                                It is two separate systems Shirty. :Cool:
                                No need to pair batteries.

Comment

• Sweet. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                    It's frustrating for me when, one day before containers were scheduled to arrive, the delivery company reschedules and adds a week. Not the kind of surprise I like to receive, or give, but this one is completely out of our control, friends. The good news is it's just a week, and by then the other shipment won't be far behind. And if any of you live in Chicago near the train depot and see a few heavily loaded containers with BRRT sounds emanating from them... Tell the drivers to hurry up!
                                    No worries Alpha, like I've said before.... we've waited this long and another week isn't going to kill us. Thanks for being so up-front and honest with us!

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	100_3792.JPG Views:	1 Size:	56.0 KB ID:	77467
                                      Click image for larger version  Name:	100_3791.JPG Views:	1 Size:	53.0 KB ID:	77468

A few shots of Kelly Leggette and I from the Nall. LOVE that bird. A most awesome airplane!! Kelly is a world class guy, and it was our distinct pleasure to present him with the Warthog!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloverzero View Post
                                        Click image for larger version Name:	100_3792.JPG Views:	1 Size:	56.0 KB ID:	77467
                                        Click image for larger version Name:	100_3791.JPG Views:	1 Size:	53.0 KB ID:	77468

A few shots of Kelly Leggette and I from the Nall. LOVE that bird. A most awesome airplane!! Kelly is a world class guy, and it was our distinct pleasure to present him with the Warthog!!
                                        Well done. I salute you. That B1RD is big. Again congrats.

Tim T

Comment

• The pictures look great Michael. You did a really good job presenting the A-10 to Kelly. Kudos.

Comment

Working...
                                          X