X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petefoss View Post
    I'm going to get flight time on mine at Jet Jam without paint mods, graphics, etc. Then relax!
    Then I'll ​just have to join you Pete on that note.

Comment

• Originally posted by Procrastinator View Post
      RCjetdude question, I see that you are using a DX9 what RX are you using in your A-10?
      I am using a cloned AR9020.

Comment

• Mine arrives tomorrow according to the UPS. Oh man this is gonna be good. Drooollll city.

Comment

• Interesting yours is tomorrow while mine is still sitting as processed rather than shipped according to UPS. And we live an hour apart!

Must be a while behind you in the queue at Motion.

Comment

• Okay, I just got my email. Monday delivery. Now we can finally stop talking and start doing our mods. Just hope the first run isn't full of glitches and poor quality. I'm familiar with FW and Motion and that's the ONLY reason I took the plunge as I'm sure some did as well. Since my first unit was the 23rd I'll be doing that livery. Hope to have her ready by our Warbird Airshow on 10 June alongside Rich Baker who is hopefully attending defending on his availability.

Comment

• Might have to play a Brrrrrrt Bacharach tune or maybe watch a good Brrrrrt Reynolds Movie.
              Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
              Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
              I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• My expected delivery date 06/01/2017 between 2:30pm and 6:30pm est. confirmation by UPS Tracking. Nothing like Brrrrrrrrrrrt Lancaster movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post

Woohoo! Don't mind coming third to those people in Antartica and Argentina.
                  Ha ha Shirty, good one! Glad we're not in Zambia...
                  Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogo View Post

Ha ha Shirty, good one! Glad we're not in Zambia...
                    Tom
                    Ready to come up into Canada again eh. Let me know what's happening your way so I can visit. Blue Water Modelers near the Blue Water Bridge is a nice place to fly. Not to mention the guy's up in London, Ont.

Comment

• Will do, Colt!
                      Tom

Comment

• Hey Shirty.. Did you get your notification yet?? I'll add one to my hangar when it becomes available at my usual supplier .. Couldn't justify the $200 plus freight..:Scared::Vomit:

Comment

• Off topic but while we're all waiting... Have you seen this shot of an Aussie F-18 on final? Must be a North/South equatorial thing.:Cool:
                          Tom

Comment

• Woohoo! Mine has shipped! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogo View Post
                              Off topic but while we're all waiting... Have you seen this shot of an Aussie F-18 on final? Must be a North/South equatorial thing.:Cool:
                              Tom
                              That's how we roll..;)LOL

Comment

• Got shipping notice at 10am this morning for #1, it will be here Friday, but working 12hrs a day Fri, Sat, Sun...:Sleeping2:
                                Work and sleep, that's about it...
                                Gonna build and fly #1 as it comes, but #2 will look like the ones I worked on at Eielson AFB Alaska...
                                747 was even one of the tail #'s I worked on...
                                Love this hobby!!!
                                Thanks Motion, been waiting on this model a long time...:);):Cool::a10

Comment

• Glad my daughter is home from college to sign for mine!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post
                                    Got shipping notice at 10am this morning for #1, it will be here Friday, but working 12hrs a day Fri, Sat, Sun...:Sleeping2:
                                    Work and sleep, that's about it...
                                    Gonna build and fly #1 as it comes, but #2 will look like the ones I worked on at Eielson AFB Alaska...
                                    747 was even one of the tail #'s I worked on...
                                    Love this hobby!!!
                                    Thanks Motion, been waiting on this model a long time...:);):Cool::a10
                                    That's the livery I will be doing as well. Too bad you didn't live close by, two of those in the skies together would be quite the photo op!

My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Yeah, that wood be pretty cool Aros!!!
                                      Does anyone know what squadron this plane belongs to???

Comment

• Looks like a fantasy Navy scheme, not an actual one.
                                        Pat

Comment

• That's what I thought because it is the only pic I could find of it and saw no tail insignia....

Comment

Working...
                                          X