X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
    On the nose gear door sequencer, while at my buddy Georges place yesterday he gave me a gear door sequencer (from a P-51 I believe he said) so I wired it up and it works fine. Now if I want to leave the door open when the gear is down I just have to plug it into the number 2 spot and if I want it to close when the gear is down I just move it to the number 1 spot. This works because the tail wheel doors on the P-51 stay open whereas the inner main gear doors close when the gear is down. I completely bypass the stock connector board of course.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1496196465969400232198.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	78365
    It's from the 1450mm Freewing P-51.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by bill34207 View Post

Tell me... how do you get deep in pavement? :) If you're talking about being parked and looking scale you could always unplug the battery before the sequencer has a chance to close the door.
      Sorry, that's called a dangling participle. On the other hand, I've never hit pavement quite that hard but the "days' not over yet", Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

It's from the 1450mm Freewing P-51.
        Thanks for the clarification George.

Comment

• :a10Guess who just got an e-mail that his A-10 has shipped? THIS GUY! :a10

Comment

• The HOG's are on their way out of MRC. Just got my shipping notice. BRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :):Drinks:
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Just got my shipping email.

Mike
              \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Me too!! and the colored girls say Dew Dew Doot Dew Dew Doot....
                www.TSHobbies.com
                Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Woohoo! Yes yes yessssssss!!

Comment

• Me too...I think I'll wait a few weeks before I put mine together.....NOT!
                    TiredIron Aviation
                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post
                      Me too!! and the colored girls say Dew Dew Doot Dew Dew Doot....
                      We're going to be taking a walk on the wild side!

Comment

• Fresh bacon coming !!!
                        Thanks to Motion and the Factory !!

Pete

Comment

• Hmm can I get it ready for the Keith Shaw Birthday fly on Saturday???

Comment

• Another "me too" on the shipping notice. It showed up in my email a little while ago.:Cool:
                            On another note I really did get a shipping notice from Motion yesterday as well. It was for some other stuff though. ;)
                            My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Mine just showed up as well. Looks like I'm going to have to clear up some hangar space for this monster.

Comment

• Just got an e-mail from UPS that my A-10 will be here tomorrow. That means overnight shipping vs the normal 2 day shipping I get. I love that I'm in Iowa and MRC is just one state over. :)

Comment

• Woooo I got my email! I should have it on Friday!

Comment

• Fresh foam shipping notice!!!

Comment

• Just received notification, She's on her way! Tracking says I'll have it tomorrow! Awesomeness is coming baby...:):Cool:

Comment

• Ditto !

Group 1 Squadron
                                        Texas
                                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Yahoooo! It's finally Hog Day for some of us! I just got my notice that it's on it's way. At least 3 of them will be at the UPS store on the border. Now we just have to draw straws to see who goes to pick them all up? :-)

I have my graphics from Callie (awesome) and I can't wait to charge up my new packs and fly fly fly!!

Brent

Comment

Working...
                                          X