Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only days away!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Mine will probably be here on Monday next week (UPS says Saturday, but they don't deliver here on the weekends unless there was a recent policy change on that). Can't wait!
      Pat

Comment

• Yippee, mine is on its way to Ohio
        I'm not even finished painting my Carbon Z Cessna yet. Callie Graphics hooked me up again.Click image for larger version  Name:	20170531_002250.jpg Views:	1 Size:	55.8 KB ID:	78425Click image for larger version  Name:	1768748.jpg Views:	1 Size:	446.3 KB ID:	78426
        BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• That's going to look great!

Comment

• I am so stoked to see those notices going out. Who let the Hawgs out?

Comment

• Just received my shipping notice, my Hog will arrive on Friday. Its been a long wait but it will be worth while.

Comment

• My FW A-10 is on it's way. Just got confirmation from MRC and UPS.

Comment

• Woohoo! Scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. Did I mention how long the wait feels for shipping being on the other side of the US?! LOL:Scared::Drooling:

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                    Woohoo! Scheduled to arrive on Tuesday. Did I mention how long the wait feels for shipping being on the other side of the US?! LOL:Scared::Drooling:
                    Here they come.!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrt

Comment

• Brrrrrttttttttttt and Ernie!

Comment

• HOLY BACON, BATMAN.......THEY'RE HERE !!!!!

Comment

• Have all the shipping notices been sent?

Comment

• HUH I just ordered mine today and I got a shipping email!...........Just kidding been following the fourm for quite a while now cant wait till I get my Hog!!!

Comment

• Mines on it's way too. Just gotta cross the Atlantic first! :a10 :Cool:

Comment

• What an incredible coincidence!!!! Mine will be here next Tuesday.......maiden coming up the following saturday.......that pegs the woohoo meter! Brad

Comment

• RCjetdude question, I see that you are using a DX9 what RX are you using in your A-10?

Comment

• Got my notification too! Whooo Hooo!!! Hawg Heaven!

Comment

• Need to paint mine, order graphics, install Model Sounds Inc system and then be ready for flight. Couple weeks at least. Canopy??

Comment

• I'm going to get flight time on mine at Jet Jam without paint mods, graphics, etc. Then relax!

Comment

• I am a happy Canuck. Friday night, maybe Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                          X