X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
    I just posted a new graphics set for the A-10....
    A-10C 79-0720 from the 104th Fighter Squadron, 175th Wing (Maryland ANG) We're still looking for more schemes to offer for this awesome new model! Let me know if there is anything else you'd like me to offer!

Click image for larger version  Name:	a-10 maryland.jpg Views:	2 Size:	105.6 KB ID:	81130
    Click image for larger version  Name:	new a10.jpg Views:	1 Size:	80.0 KB ID:	81220

Hey Callie, this is the new owner of those nice MD ANG stickers!!!!!!! YOU ROCK! They look FANTASTIC!!!!!! I can't wait until they get her to dress up my Hawg. I will definitely pass this on to the guys at the field. We have 3 Hawgs already with another two on the way.

THANKS!!!!!! They look great!!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• This is constructive criticism (I really like the work that goes into Callie's decals and service), but the NO STEP decals may be a little large. I'm not sure though, since I haven't used them in person. Can anyone confirm the size that's used those and the other decals to see how accurate and to scale those particular decals are along with the others in the kit?

Comment

• I agree, they are about 1/3 larger than the ones that came with the kit. I only used some of the decals I got from Callie, mainly for the fin flash and squadron logos, and a few other numbers and crew info.
        Pat

Comment

• Pics of mine with full decals now.
          Pat

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20170613_210322.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	81250 Guinea pig report for Warthog wing bags. I got the 110 cm"sleeping bag" in today I'm sure it will hold both and probably have room for me to crawl in as well. LOL
            My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by ColtPilot View Post
              Thanks for the support guys and that's all I ask. This is my Grandson Noah and I'm sure he'd make a great RC Pilot.
              Little people shouldn't have to go through this. Peace be with your family

Comment

• Excessive temperatures are forecasted starting this weekend, 114 to 118 degrees all next week and beyond. No place for a foam aircraft. Looks like I'll mod and build slowly when Hog arrives. Then only fly early am through summer.

I could just imagine what the EDF's would do in those temps

Comment

• Just some shots of the Hog after the maiden flight at my little field while recharging the batteries and changing my shorts!LOLBone stock.....not even any decals yet.....didn't want to jinx it. See you here saturday Todd! ...... Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
                    Just some shots of the Hog after the maiden flight at my little field while recharging the batteries and changing my shorts!LOLBone stock.....not even any decals yet.....didn't want to jinx it. See you here saturday Todd! ...... Brad
                    Nice field

Comment

Just some shots of the Hog after the maiden flight at my little field while recharging the batteries and changing my shorts!LOLBone stock.....not even any decals yet.....didn't want to jinx it. See you here saturday Todd! ...... Brad
                      Congrats on the maiden, Brad- way to go! I love your field and if you weren't 3000 miles away I'd be there tomorrow!LOL
                      Tom

Comment

• Congrats Brad! Tell us more about what you thought of it please! Inquiring minds want to know...:);)

Comment

Nice job Brad!! Such a nice field, can't wait!! See you Saturday!
                          My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Nice job Brad!! Such a nice field, can't wait!! See you Saturday!
                            That's still a long way to go to fly. You take the Anacortes ferry?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clearblue View Post
                              Congrats Brad! Tell us more about what you thought of it please! Inquiring minds want to know...:);)
                              Hey Clearblue, yeah I don't know which was dumber, doing a maiden with so much wind or trying to find the C.G. in that much wind. I hadn't planned on taking it up, just taxied it down from my house for show and tell but mostly no one else showed up so I had time to finish up setting throws on the control surfaces and programming the radio. In order to get up the nerve to fly I lie to myself and think I'm just going to do some high speed taxi tests for tracking and if everything looks good, I go for it. The plane came off the ground pretty well but needed allot of up trim and a click or two of aileron trim. It took about four orbits to get it to fly straight and level and let my heart rate slow down. It flies great, like it's on rails, even in the wind. Way faster than I thought it would be....easily flies at half throttle or less. I think at full throttle, it's faster than my 1700mm FMS P-51 and much heavier as well. So then I started making some approaches and dropped the gear and half flaps and was able to land without incident. WOOHOO! Second flight I got too slow in the wind on approach and stalled about four feet off the ground and took a pretty good bounce. When it came back up into the air I quickly gave it more throttle which softened the final touchdown. I sustained some minor nose wheel damage and a tiny stress crack at the aft port side of the hatch opening but I think she's O.K. Haven't had time to do much on it since but from what I've picked up on the thread re: battery positions of the Admiral 5000s, I'm pretty nose heavy which would explain all of the up trim and having to change my shorts. Had 3.9 volts left after 4 minutes of mixed flying but I'm sure I will get longer flight times as there is no need to go full throttle. Next time I take it up I will make damn sure of proper C.G., reinforce the little stress crack,and checkout what's going on with having allot of front to back play in the nose wheel. The mount seems solid but the play seems to be at the trunion area. Hope that helps, Brad

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
                                Yes my buddy and I and our families are heading to Friday Harbor this weekend for Father's Day weekend, meet Brad, take his beautiful ESM 50cc Corsair off his extremely reluctant hands and hopefully get some sorties in at his nice field! We're taking the Anacortes ferry bright and early Saturday morning and returning home Monday. Weather looks like it's going to cooperate so we are really looking forward to it! I won't be able to take anything large to fly with our families, packing, and of course saving room for the "Queen of the Weekend", but maybe I can squeeze the FW F-16 70mm V2 in there?
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Q:Aros, Any update on when the 2nd shipment is due? :Confused:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Yes my buddy and I and our families are heading to Friday Harbor this weekend for Father's Day weekend, meet Brad, take his beautiful ESM 50cc Corsair off his extremely reluctant hands and hopefully get some sorties in at his nice field! We're taking the Anacortes ferry bright and early Saturday morning and returning home Monday. Weather looks like it's going to cooperate so we are really looking forward to it! I won't be able to take anything large to fly with our families, packing, and of course saving room for the "Queen of the Weekend", but maybe I can squeeze the FW F-16 70mm V2 in there?
                                    Have spent some time in that area. Love it. Have fun. :Cool:

Comment

• So glad you like the artwork Dr.Death! Your set of course has it's custom numbers and names included!

We just added another set for you Nellis AFB fans! I drove by there a few years back and they were putting on one heck of an airshow as I passed by!

Comment

• Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
                                        So glad you like the artwork Dr.Death! Your set of course has it's custom numbers and names included!

We just added another set for you Nellis AFB fans! I drove by there a few years back and they were putting on one heck of an airshow as I passed by!
                                        They look great, I was glad I found the pilot name photo in such hi-res for you. Wish they were here already.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper2 View Post
                                          Yes Anacortes to San Juan Island.....about a 90 minute ride on average. Since your from Canada, we can actually see Victoria on the south end of Vancouver Island from the west side of San Juan. Brad

Comment

Working...
                                          X