X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ColtPilot View Post
    All my Hobby Squawk friends, my 3 month old grandson Noah has been diagnosed with a rare genetic desease which will require a bone marrow transplant. If a doner isn't found or doesn't take, we may lose him. I'm sure he would enjoy our hobby and I showing him how to fly. Not to mention all the great people in this hobby. He has been taken to Boston Children's hospital as my daughter lives in Vermont. I usually wouldn't post here but I believe you are a bunch of great guys. Thanks
    Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
    It's never easy, but when it's a child?
    My heart goes out to you all. If there is anything we can do besides prayers? Let us know. If I've learned anything about Fellow
    RCers, they've some of the best group of people folks you'll come across.

Jim

Comment

• Nice work. I'm planning on that scheme as well. I grew up in that area and even though it's one of the tamer schemes out there, I was glad to see Callie do them justice.

Originally posted by gnat8750 View Post
      Went with "The Boys from Syracuse" camo scheme, from the 174th Fighter Wing in Syracuse, NY.

Comment

All my Hobby Squawk friends, my 3 month old grandson Noah has been diagnosed with a rare genetic desease which will require a bone marrow transplant. If a doner isn't found or doesn't take, we may lose him. I'm sure he would enjoy our hobby and I showing him how to fly. Not to mention all the great people in this hobby. He has been taken to Boston Children's hospital as my daughter lives in Vermont. I usually wouldn't post here but I believe you are a bunch of great guys. Thanks
        Prayers for you and your family, hopefully a doner is found soon and in time

Comment

• We all hope and pray for a positive outcome.Hang in there.

Mike
          \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Thanks for the support guys and that's all I ask. This is my Grandson Noah and I'm sure he'd make a great RC Pilot.

Comment

Thanks for the support guys and that's all I ask. This is my Grandson Noah and I'm sure he'd make a great RC Pilot.
              Precious

TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I hope and pray that everything works out for the little guy. I just lost my brother in law yesterday.

Pete Lane

Comment

• I will be praying for Noah and your family CP! Rob

Comment

Colt,

I am a registered bone marrow doner and I have been fully tested as I was a short-list candidate two times now. Unfortunately for me, I wasn't a perfect match.

I pray that you will find a match for Noah and encourage those that can, to register for the program.

Brent

Comment

• Originally posted by Pete Lane View Post
                      I hope and pray that everything works out for the little guy. I just lost my brother in law yesterday.

Pete Lane
                      Prayers to you and your family also.

Tim T

Comment

• Thanks Tim.
                        Its always important for everyone involved to stay in their routine of eating....hydration...and going for walks. Sleep is a tough one.

Plane

Comment

Thanks for the support guys and that's all I ask. This is my Grandson Noah and I'm sure he'd make a great RC Pilot.
                          May the peace and healing hand of God comfort your family, and Noah be fully healed. I am a registered bone marrow donor, and have been for years. I've never been contacted before as a possible match, but if God makes a way, then I'm there for Noah.

Thanks for for giving us the opportunity to pray for Noah, for your daughter, and for you!

Comment

• Our prayers and healing thoughts to your beautiful grandson Noah, ColtPilot. May he find the donor necessary so he can live the long, love-filled life he so richly deserves.
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                              Our prayers and healing thoughts to your beautiful grandson Noah, ColtPilot. May he find the donor necessary so he can live the long, love-filled life he so richly deserves.
                              Thanks Aeros and the Motion RC Team for the thoughts and prayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by garlandk View Post
                                https://youtu.be/NXZlnJypI6Y
                                Enjoy!
                                This was filmed in an abandon town.
                                Very cool video! Sound system on the plane?

Comment

• Originally posted by WAY BAD View Post

Very cool video! Sound system on the plane?
                                  This was an edit. It would be cool though to have this as a sound system!

Comment

• Awesome video garlandk! Love the sunset footage, slow mo 60fps passes and brrrrrrrt's! :)
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Off to see my daughter and grandson tomorrow. When I get back Callie Graphics will be waiting for me as well as the A-10. Again thanks for everyone's well wishes.

Comment

• I just posted a new graphics set for the A-10....
                                        A-10C 79-0720 from the 104th Fighter Squadron, 175th Wing (Maryland ANG) We're still looking for more schemes to offer for this awesome new model! Let me know if there is anything else you'd like me to offer!

Click image for larger version

Name:	a-10 maryland.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	81130
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Callie Graphics View Post
                                          I just posted a new graphics set for the A-10....
                                          A-10C 79-0720 from the 104th Fighter Squadron, 175th Wing (Maryland ANG) We're still looking for more schemes to offer for this awesome new model! Let me know if there is anything else you'd like me to offer!

Click image for larger version

Name:	a-10 maryland.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	81130
                                          You guys rock. :Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X