Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to interrupt, but is there any news on when the ARF PLUS will be available?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha10 View Post
      Sorry to interrupt, but is there any news on when the ARF PLUS will be available?
      As for an ARF PLUS version, there is a plan for one but we are working with FW on price. ETA is unconfirmed at this time. This is not a guarantee that it will be offered but that we are negotiating with FW at this time.
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

As for an ARF PLUS version, there is a plan for one but we are working with FW on price. ETA is unconfirmed at this time. This is not a guarantee that it will be offered but that we are negotiating with FW at this time.
        Nice! I think the ARF PLUS version is a must for us modders out there... Such a great platform and if the price comes in reasonably I think you guys would sell a ton as people start to mod these. :)

Thanks for the update Aros!

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
          The A-10 is perfect for the conflicts going on right now. TONS of firepower, tough as nails, low maintenance cost, and very efficient at low speeds. But, it wouldn't stand much of a chance against a modern air defense system. Top of the line Chinese or Russian AA systems are no joke, and if/when they are sold to countries like Iran, we'll be in dire need of the stealthy F-35 and its sensor suites. No matter how much you upgrade it, you won't be able to make an A-10 stealthy. I have friends in F-35 flight test, and all I'll say is that its certainly no joke! There is a reason they kicked everyone else's rear at red flag this year. I really would prefer to keep both though. One of the F-35 pilots that I have talked to participated in an exercise with some A-10s. The F-35s led the way and cleaned up all of the SAM and radar sites, leaving the A-10s free to clean up shop on the ground targets. That is an awesome a very lethal strike package!
          I totally agree with pairing the 2 together. They would work great as a team but the A-10 needs to stay as part of the inventory. The F-35 can not do its job and the A-10 can not do some of what the F-35 can. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me! LOL Let's just hope that DC has their heads on straight... which they never do... ugh...
          Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
          I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• This is my first post here on Hobby Squawk I hit the preorder button for this A-10 and I'm really looking forward to flying it this summer. It really looks great. I'm very interested in seeing what kind of paint schemes and mods happen on this model. For future aircraft a large scale Mig 29 and SU 27 for 80mm fans would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jpahemi1 View Post
              This is my first post here on Hobby Squawk I hit the preorder button for this A-10 and I'm really looking forward to flying it this summer. It really looks great. I'm very interested in seeing what kind of paint schemes and mods happen on this model. For future aircraft a large scale Mig 29 and SU 27 for 80mm fans would be great.
              Welcome to HS Jpahemi1. I think we are all excited about this A-10. I will be doing the green European camo "Tiger Shark" with Shockwave2 sound system and custom powder canon. That is my plan anyway.

Comment

• Welcome to the squawk mate. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post

I totally agree with pairing the 2 together. They would work great as a team but the A-10 needs to stay as part of the inventory. The F-35 can not do its job and the A-10 can not do some of what the F-35 can. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me! LOL Let's just hope that DC has their heads on straight... which they never do... ugh...
                  Yeah, the Air Force has been trying to get rid of the A-10 for years supposedly because they can't maintain the A-10 and the F-35 as well. Several documenteries on the A-10 show the exchange between the head of the Air Force and Senator John McCain during hearings. Needless to say McCain won!! Either the F-22 or the F-35 could easily fulfill the role of sweeping in first and wiping out the sam sites prior to the A-10s swooping in and opening up a can of kickass on the ground. It's been proven over and over again that a high speed jet cannot effectively protect troops on the ground. Just sayin' Brad

Comment

• Had a nice view of a pair of A-10's this morning. Was standing on the ramp in Springfield,Mo and a pair from Whiteman showed up in the pattern for a little bit. What great weather we've been having.

Comment

• Seems like I keep saying a couple more weeks and my CGRC A-10 V2 will be on the door step and the FW. The anticipation is killing me.

Comment

• Was just on the CGRC site Tim- what a beaut! I can understand your excitement as I'm that way just waiting for the "little" one. Many A-10's will be yours soon!
                        Tom

Comment

• Wow, surprised to see it not sold out already. They must have produced plenty on this first run........:)

Waiting, waiting, waiting, uuuggg.........:Silly::Drooling::Drooling::Sick2:: Scared::)

Comment

• I've almost got my shop "rearranged" for my A-10. I've ended up in pretty good shape. Well better than I thought anyway. I can wait it just gives me more time to finish 1/2 finished stuff.

Mike
                            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post
                              I've almost got my shop "rearranged" for my A-10. I've ended up in pretty good shape. Well better than I thought anyway. I can wait it just gives me more time to finish 1/2 finished stuff.

Mike
                              I have the perfect place to hang mine..... the living room....oh wait maybe I should ask the wife first?..... nah I will just surprise her....lol :)

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post
                                I've almost got my shop "rearranged" for my A-10. I've ended up in pretty good shape. Well better than I thought anyway. I can wait it just gives me more time to finish 1/2 finished stuff.

Mike
                                Hey Mike T.... I saw your tag line and I have a shirt with a similar quote. Here is a pic Click image for larger version  Name:	inverted hover shirt.jpg Views:	1 Size:	123.3 KB ID:	70759
                                Attached Files

Comment

• I'm trying to wrap up my Roban A-10 while I wait on this one..... I'm hung up on installation of the gea though..... I really think that even if I finish it I will wait to maiden until after I fly this one. Seems like most of the freewing EDF aircraft are easy to fly.... Some time on this A10 may help calm the nerves on the maiden of this monster

Comment

• Originally posted by dusmmdb View Post
                                    I'm trying to wrap up my Roban A-10 while I wait on this one..... I'm hung up on installation of the gea though..... I really think that even if I finish it I will wait to maiden until after I fly this one. Seems like most of the freewing EDF aircraft are easy to fly.... Some time on this A10 may help calm the nerves on the maiden of this monster
                                    Calming the nerves on a less expensive bird is an ol' wives tales ;)
                                    The bigger and pricier they get is directly related to the degree of "sphincter factor" involved prior to committing that treasure to the 'gravity god' :Scared: LOL
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Calming the nerves on a less expensive bird is an ol' wives tales ;)
                                      The bigger and pricier they get is directly related to the degree of "sphincter factor" involved prior to committing that treasure to the 'gravity god' :Scared: LOL
                                      I agree OV10 but if I haven't flown for awhile, I will get out the old Fun Cub first for a battery or two to get the "rust" off my thumbs. then "the other guy" can deal with the sudden burst of gravity.;)Brad

Comment

• First thing I flew this year was the Bearcat with the mods and the P-40. The Pandoras are in a state of shock!!!!

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• nothing but cricket's these day's while waiting for a boat to sail over the big pond! Man the timing on this is crazy. The boys at MRC must be hard at work on another project :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X