Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I don't get busted for being on the internet at work today it will be a miracle. :Whew:

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
      I tried being the button and I just start squealing again....:Silly:

I LOLed at that, literally, and got more dirty looks from my co-workers. They just don't understand.... IT'S HOG DAY!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by afjetmech View Post
        If I don't get busted for being on the internet at work today it will be a miracle. :Whew:
        You and me both. you and me a countless others! LOL

Comment

• Nothin from nothing leaves nothing
          but we gotta have patience if we want
          The hog to be !

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Then View Post

I LOLed at that, literally, and got more dirty looks from my co-workers. They just don't understand.... IT'S HOG DAY!!!!
            Let 'em look... we've been waiting for the birth of this legend for awhile now.

Comment

• Sing it pilots and lets party !
              Happy birthday big wart hog....lol

Comment

• C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, C'mon, Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzeeee!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Is it Possible to over heat an F5 button? :Silly:

Comment

• Any bets that preorder starts at 9 am CT, about 50 min from now?

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                      So...who's calling in sick tomorrow? :)
                      I took vacation...
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Dag guys, I've taken two DUI's to jail and done two reports and that stinking preorder button still hasn't appear!!! I think or should I say I know Alpha and Aros are just laughing their selves silly. Heck I might get in trouble myself for being on the computer instead of patrolling the highway today!!! Thanks Alpha and Aros

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

I took vacation...
                          I did too... sort of.

Comment

• I'm just excited to see the 90mm options or approach to going 90mm. I'm guessing ARF PLUS with a side of 90mm nacelles?

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	163.6 KB ID:	68935Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	111.9 KB ID:	68936
                              Last edited by Legman01; Mar 28, 2017, 07:30 AM. Reason: I was so excited this morning that I took my baby Warthogs to breakfast with me. Patience little ones, Momma's coming home soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha10 View Post
                                I'm just excited to see the 90mm options or approach to going 90mm. I'm guessing ARF PLUS with a side of 90mm nacelles?
                                Alpha10, do you mean these 90mm nacelles? Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20170327_115358.jpg Views:	1 Size:	82.4 KB ID:	68938

Drill Sergeant, thank you for yo​​​​​​ur service!
                                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Drill Sergeant View Post
                                  Dag guys, I've taken two DUI's to jail and done two reports and that stinking preorder button still hasn't appear!!! I think or should I say I know Alpha and Aros are just laughing their selves silly. Heck I might get in trouble myself for being on the computer instead of patrolling the highway today!!! Thanks Alpha and Aros
                                  Do what the LEOs around here seem to do the most. Sit in the median, and look like your're writing a report.:)

Comment

• Originally posted by Racer686 View Post
                                    Any bets that preorder starts at 9 am CT, about 50 min from now?
                                    I'm thinking 10'ish CDT. It will give the West coast time to wake up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post

Alpha10, do you mean these 90mm nacelles? Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20170327_115358.jpg Views:	1 Size:	82.4 KB ID:	68938

Drill Sergeant, thank you for yo​​​​​​ur service!
                                      Yes... Yes... I believe those might work! :)

I really just want to be able to get the unique ESC combo for this plane without the PNP option. I know they're pricey if you don't get PNP, but it'd be for us guys that plan on going 90mm from the start ya know?

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

I'm thinking 10'ish CDT. It will give the West coast time to wake up.
                                        Honestly I think anyone truly interested in this and wanted in right off the bat is up and waiting.

Mike
                                        \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Waiting... and waiting... and waiting...:)

Comment

Working...
                                          X