X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post
    That does it for me..I wanted yellow bands on my bombs LOL Its all ruined now

I know, right?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1313440823492.png
Views:	385
Size:	254.8 KB
ID:	68804

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	35.8 KB ID:	68813

Yeah, I'd better get the yellow stripe on my sidewinders or I'm out too!

Comment

• ATTACK!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

• What time mañana? And where is the glue joint in the fuse?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
            Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	35.8 KB ID:	68813

Yeah, I'd better get the yellow stripe on my sidewinders or I'm out too!
            LOL! Funny. I have not seen that one before.

Comment

• Yep, I'm out too, no yellow stripes on the bombs did it for me.............LOLLOL:)

Won't be able to sleep tonight I'm so excited, then we have to wait what, another month???:Scared::Silly::Cool:

Comment

• Ok, it's Tuesday. Can't see the button? ;)

Comment

• Comment

• Hahahaha! That's it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                      Ok, it's Tuesday. Can't see the button? ;)
                      Really? I ordered mine about 10 minutes ago. :)
                      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Here is a great short movie of the A-10C in action showing all of its capabilities. It was made using the DCS Digital Combat Simulator which features the most realistic PC simulation currently available in regards to flight dynamics, avionics, sensors, and weapon systems. This is a great way to become more familiar with the A-10 and keep flying it anytime your home.

Comment

• Nice to be associated with a bunch of trigger happy folks! Haha! :)

Heck, this is better than a Neighborhood Watch program. Get those fingers warmed up!!! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                            Nice to be associated with a bunch of trigger happy folks! Haha! :)

Heck, this is better than a Neighborhood Watch program. Get those fingers warmed up!!! ;)
                            I don't think there's ever been this level of anticipation of a model release in the history of RC.
                            TiredIron Aviation
                            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• A shark feeding frenzy, a bunch of kids on Christmas morning, Black Friday......Hmmm nothing seems to compare.......:bluehappy:bluetongue:bluelove:Cold: :Crying2:
                              Take your pick. Maybe even.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	kamikaze-cat6.gif
Views:	176
Size:	456.7 KB
ID:	68856
                              Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                                Here is a great short movie of the A-10C in action showing all of its capabilities. It was made using the DCS Digital Combat Simulator which features the most realistic PC simulation currently available in regards to flight dynamics, avionics, sensors, and weapon systems. This is a great way to become more familiar with the A-10 and keep flying it anytime your home.

One of my good mates here uses this program. It's bloody fantastic! ;)

Comment

• So, are we talking midnight Pacific Eastern Time Tuesday or more like 8am Pacific Eastern Time for pre-order? Hahaha. I need to set my alarm (I wish I were joking LOL:Silly::Scared:). Hahaha

Comment

• It's Tuesday somewhere

Comment

• If they don't hurry up we're going to have to wait some more...
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I feel like we're getting closer to the pre-order with every passing moment... :)

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                                          If they don't hurry up we're going to have to wait some more...
                                          Yes, so true. This waiting game for pre-order, It's 90% mental. The other half is physical.
                                          Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                          Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Working...
                                          X