Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Freewing Twin 80mm/90mm A-10 Thunderbolt II Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-10 Heritage Flight at the LA County Airshow. Listen to the sound of those Hogs....no woosh! ;)

Comment

• How cool :)

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
        Don't rush it guys, Pilot Evelyn is hanging with the Thunderbirds at the LA County Airshow all weekend, so I have to go as well. ;)
        I'm so envious, I've booked my tickets for RIAT this year just to see them, it's been ten years since they've last displayed in the UK. Can't wait.

Comment

• So, has the pre-order price been listed yet? I seen a post with $499, but I think that was a joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeremy_n_Germany View Post
            So, has the pre-order price been listed yet? I seen a post with $499, but I think that was a joke?
            Rumor has it tomorrow.

Mike
            \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Oh No, Please wait until 4/1; I gotta wait on my refund from that other one I had to return !!

Comment

• It's Tuesday and $500 if I remember correctly. All should be confirmed today or tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                  A-10 Heritage Flight at the LA County Airshow. Listen to the sound of those Hogs....no woosh! ;)
                  So,what we need is two Hogs and a green P-38 at Nefi to recreate this pass, sounds like fun. Any of you future A-10 pilots bringing one to Nefi??

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Then View Post
                    It's Tuesday and $500 if I remember correctly. All should be confirmed today or tomorrow.
                    Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

So,what we need is two Hogs and a green P-38 at Nefi to recreate this pass, sounds like fun. Any of you future A-10 pilots bringing one to Nefi??

Grossman56
                      Unfortunately they scheduled NEFI against the EDF JET JAM so we'll be there instead.

Comment

Grossman56
                        Planning on being there with mine.

Comment

• So, is it Monday or Tuesday. I'm hoping it's Tuesday because I've got things to do Monday. I'll be away from the computer and I don't have any mobile internet device. Please, please be Tuesday. :Sweating:

Comment

• Aros.MotionRC indicated it might be delayed until Tuesday due to difficulties getting information he needed for the website out of China so it might work out for you.

Comment

Grossman56
                              Yes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post

Yes!
                                Yes!
                                Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Or this one: https://youtu.be/h81Ojd3d2rY
                                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by petefoss View Post

Unfortunately they scheduled NEFI against the EDF JET JAM so we'll be there instead.
                                    I think we can pull it off, One day for formation training and someone to bring the P38 and then just let the 38 lead.

Comment

Grossman56
                                      I'll have both..........why.........cause they're twins :P(powered !! ;)LOL)
                                      Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Can be done as Lon and Charlie are both packing green 38's.
                                        Now we just need a good camera man.

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Im ok with a video camera. Shout me the ticket and I'm there lol. New shirty film? :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X