Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope. First, I am kinda new to using one and second, I always thought it odd that the "dirt" so to speak should go on first and then the paint since that is not really how it happens in real life. I do think an air brush can be effectively used in combination with washes though and plan to do more air brushing with my A-10 because I want to try to improve that skill.

Comment

• I have my A-10 on order and Callie Graphics just announced a new decal set for the A-10 that I might use. Does anyone have pictures of the Pennsylvania Black Hogs besides the one in the photo? I've searched Google Images but could not find any others.

Mark

Comment

• That's going to look great Mark.

Jim

Comment

• Opened the box with the CGRC A-10 in it and here is a preview.

Comment

• Very nice. Looks like a decent kit.

Comment

• Pat

Comment

• Warthogs!

Comment

• LMAO Pat..... That's a Keeper. :Cool:

Comment

• Good one Pat!
                    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• LOL
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Thanks to a couple of members of my flying club, 50 members and family members got a chance to tour Selfridge ANG base in Michigan. What an opportunity to take lots of pictures of several Warthogs! I'll be working with Callie Graphics to get some of this pictures made into decals for my A-10! As it happens the particular plane I'm going to do was not available but the pilot is going to get me the couple of shots I need of his plane. All I really need is his tail number and pilot and crew plaque on the left side.

Thanks Major "Monk" for a fantastic time!

Pete

PS. Lots of pictures here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=4002

Comment

• I already have the Red Devils vinyl decals from Callie waiting here.
                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Anyone know where we can get 1/10 decals for the ordnance like some of these: (from a 1/32 plastic Trumpeter A-10 kit).

Comment

• Check with Callie Graphics, she may have the nomenclature decals for the A-10
                              Hey Woah big fella, where in Wyoming are you, I'm here in Cody!!

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• I R not too far outa Riverton... U pre-order too also? We could have the start of a WY Hog Squadron.....

Comment

• Very cool petefoss!
                                  My YouTube RC videos:
                                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Thanks for Sharing that Pete! I'll bet that was an interesting day.

Jim

Comment

• Originally posted by Narly View Post
                                      I R not too far outa Riverton... U pre-order too also? We could have the start of a WY Hog Squadron.....
                                      Haven't got the Hog, but I do have an Avanti on it's way and the F7F is ready for maiden.
                                      We'll be at the Riverton Fly In, was there last year as well, were going to do it smart this year and bring the trailer.
                                      See you there?

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Hey guys i finally made it though the thread... ;) great info thanks for that. And Aros thanks for the welcome. I was watching the new video put out the grass ops video and noticed at the 1:40 mark he says he is using a separate receiver battery. Now that was going to be my intention from the start ( lose a battery or esc still have flight controls) but after reading through the fourm it was said to keep it a 5v and to be plugged into the power board directly, i guess i just wanted some opions on what you guys plan to do....just run the bec off the speed control or run a separate receiver battery. I just found it interesting he was using a separate receiver battery..

Comment

• Yea Gravityworks alot of us like to use a separate battery for the reciever on larger more costly birds for ease of mind. ;):Cool:
                                          Dewey l

Comment

Working...
                                          X