Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the updates Aros. Not watching any college basketball here. Getting to pre-order two cool planes.... that's the March Madness I like!:Cool:

Comment

• Its Monday.... where is the button....button....button....button....preeeee-
      order button please....my credit card is melting from my heated excitement !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by redandblue450 View Post
        Its Monday.... where is the button....button....button....button....preeeee-
        order button please....my credit card is melting from my heated excitement !!!
        It's tomorrow. And mine is too. ;)

Comment

• i have been sitting back reading all the posts and like you all waiting for the pre order to begin. i am now finding my self with a slight shake. tomorrow cannot come fast enough. thanks for all the videos, picks, and extra info.

Comment

• I have hit the site 5 times today already and that includes once at midnight. All I need is a button... :Drooling:

Comment

• Here's a couple photos for our loyal A-10 thread participants to help with the agonizing wait. ;)

This is the final production model. (Note: The yellow bands on the green Mk.84 bombs will not be added in the production.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	257.3 KB
ID:	68777
              Click image for larger version

Name:	10.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	379.7 KB
ID:	68778
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• That thing is H U G E !!!

Comment

• I for one cannot wait for the pre-order so that I can go from "where is the pre-order button" to "when is the shipment coming"

I do these things for Aros and Alpha, so that they have something to read every day.... :-)

Comment

• Awesome! Thanks for sharing! The pilot figure is also a definite improvement from ones used in the past. Great job! Is the yellow detailing around the front canopy also included? It does great with the yellow eyes of the Blacksnakes nose art decal.

Comment

• wow, that is beautiful.... I have checked the site about 10 times in the past 48 hours.... waiting

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	TW.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	68788

This is how I feel right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by dusmmdb View Post
                          wow, that is beautiful.... I have checked the site about 10 times in the past 48 hours.... waiting
                          I have been wearing out the F5 key for sure. Thanks for the photos, they are awesome!!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                            Awesome! Thanks for sharing! The pilot figure is also a definite improvement from ones used in the past. Great job! Is the yellow detailing around the front canopy also included? It does great with the yellow eyes of the Blacksnakes nose art decal.
                            I believe so as Alpha never mentioned anything otherwise...Although I can't say with 100% certainty.

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Thanks! That would be cool to have. If not, it wouldn't be hard to add afterwards, but always nice to have it included.

Comment

• Looks Great! I don't think that it would hurt anyone's feelings if you lit that button up today:Sweating:.... Really....It would be OK:)

Comment

• It's not me you have to convince. ;) LOL
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Hi guys
                                    Cant find the A-10 80mm on the webpage!!!! Help:)?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Ptdan View Post
                                      Hi guys
                                      Cant find the A-10 80mm on the webpage!!!! Help:)?????
                                      TOMMORROW and welcome to the fun here on the Squawk
                                      Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Thanks, can't wait for that bird:)

Comment

• That does it for me..I wanted yellow bands on my bombs LOL Its all ruined now
                                          www.TSHobbies.com
                                          Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Working...
                                          X