First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look'n good :)
    Brandon Moon

Comment

• That thing is a beast! The TX in the shot really helps to establish the size. Thanks! Do you know if there is an ARF Plus version planned for those adventurous types?

Comment

• I'm loving it! Great job.

Comment

• Yes, we do plan on an ARF Plus version at this time.
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
            The main wheels are over 3" tall.
            I want to hug you;)
            36" mains / 10.3 scale = 3.5". Great to see they aren't tiny things.

Comment

• I like this. Beautiful plane guys! I think I must have one...

Bob

Comment

• I know of 2 that are "SOLD" and ready for the Pre-order here in Dallas! April can't come fast enough...but perfect excuse to get one for myself for The April birthday!!!

Comment

• Make that 3 SOLD, I am HOVERING over the "Pre-Order" button.....LOL

Comment

• I'm also ready to preorder the A-10. I am also ready to preorder the F-4 Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by borntoolate View Post
                      I like this. Beautiful plane guys! I think I must have one...

Bob
                      On second thought... Maybe two might be better. I do like to paint my planes.

Bob

Comment

• Man ,it would so suck if this was an early April fools joke lol
                        www.TSHobbies.com
                        Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• Hopefully February will be the latest Pre-order :D. I'm dying already. LOL

Comment

• All I know is it's gonna be a difficult Winter... :(

Comment

• We took the Freewing 80mm A-10 Prototype out for a spin today. We're excited to bring the final production model to all of you. Hang in there, it won't be too much longer! For now, here is a comparison picture with a 64mm A-10 that's the same wingspan as the Freewing 64mm A-10 that I know many of us own. It's a good picture to give us a sense of the size of this A-10. And yet, it fit in the a Honda Civic and took about two minutes to screw the wings back on and plug in the single molex wing connector at the wing root.

Comment

• OK, I need to know??? What weight are you flying at? Im very curious as my Wowplanes A10 flew with twin 90, dual 6s 5800ma and still flew fine at 20lbs!!! Yes a 20lb foamy so the title "heavy metal" truly applied but in ,my case, more like "Heavy Foam"

BTW, Notice the nose in my avatar, it is the 20lb foamy!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

• We're at 5kg in the air, far less than your 20lb monster! You're right, A-10s have lots of wing and fly great even when loaded down. What is your wing loading per sq/in? The Wowplanes is probably the only A-10 on the market, foam/fiber electric/turbine, that I haven't flown, aside from the Mibo. Pictures??

Comment

• Great photo and great looking model, Sam. 20 lbs on twin 90mms is no joke! This Freewing 80mm A-10 on the optional twin 90mm setup is less than 12lbs! But you have 3.5" more wingspan per side, so that helps. You should be very proud of your A-10, it looks stellar. Nice to see another big foamy A-10 out there.

Comment

• Ya, I'm going to need one of these Hogs! I've been looking at the Roban A 10? But now, I want this one! Pre Order button please...

Comment

• Found some great footage on the Blacksnakes. https://youtu.be/cXVYQ1_4g6o

Comment

• Soon, soon!

Welcome to Hobbysquawk!

Comment

Working...
                                          X