Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the info Alpha. Great flight video and flying. That's an impressive flight envelope. I've never been on the fence about getting this bird, but if I was, that would seal the deal. Wow!

Comment

• As soon as as the Pre-orders are available on this I will grabbing one of these! Looks awesome. Keep me posted Motion RC!

Comment

• Okay. I've been silent on the side line and waiting patiently. But this is like waiting for the paint to dry.
        Tell us we can order the jet already. I'm ready!!!

Comment

• Hi Roy! Stay close to your computers, everyone... very close. We don't mean to tease, but we do mean to make this bird the best it can be, and we're committed to taking the time to make that a reality. The Freewing Stinger 90 four years ago helped establish the PNP foam electric 90mm sport jet class into prominence, and the Freewing 80mm Avanti aims to do just that again, fresh for 2017. It will be worth the wait, that I guarantee.
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Ready to go. Let's do it! There's no doubt you've achieved that. Are we talking minutes, hours, days???

Comment

• :Smug::Scared::Party::Gift:!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                :Smug::Scared::Party::Gift:!
                Right there with ya T-Cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

Right there with ya T-Cat.
                  :):Cool:! There must be a special edition computer mouse of sorts to order these new pre-order planes with speed and efficiency. No?!! Ha-ha

Comment

• **Nose pressed up against the glass front door of MRC** "Open Open Open......" Already chewed all the corners off the credit card:Silly:

Comment

• What I want to know is why this and the A10 and Spit are not even listed in the "Coming Soon" tab at MRC? I get the pre-order delay but they should at least have them listed as coming soon. Maybe they need production proofs for the pictures....:Confused:
                      It would be nice to have a "Notify me when available" email.

Comment

• The models that we are offering as pre-sales are not published to the site until we are ready to take those pre-sale orders...Several factors go into ETAs...That's why these particular models are not in the Coming Soon section of our just site yet.
                        The Avanti is up first however and coming reaaaaaally reaaaaaally soon I promise. ;)
                        My YouTube RC videos:
                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• In celebration of this great airframe, here is an incredible demo of a large turbine Avanti. The pilot is absolutely amazing and shows just what that type of airframe can do.

Comment

• Two thumbs up!

:Cool::Cool:
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Very impressive. Gives me ideas.
                              I would not hesitate to try any of those with the FW version.

Comment

• Low pass knife edge/rolls? Sign me up!
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Not to stir the proverbial pot, but I'd love to fly head to head with a Futura, just to see what it's capable of.

I can say with confidence, if you can do it, the Mini Avanti can do it.

Comment

• That would be fun to compare those jets. Avanti for the win in my opinion, even in the same pilots hands.

Comment

• We've flown them head to head in China. I can say with experience that the Futura is a little faster in a straight line, but the Avanti has a wider flight envelope, which is exactly as we intended it. To me as a purist, a sport jet's handling on its side, inverted, and at lower throttle settings is just as important to me as its outright top speed. The video I posted last night shows a very well mannered aircraft in slow speeds and in a near hover. These are capabilities we couldn't replicate in the Futura as easily. The Futura and Avanti can be put through their paces similarly with a skilled pilot, but there are still telltale differences.

Battery space, cockpit detail, wheel size, retract strut pin thickness, price, availability, color, and other factors give us as consumers many different potential combinations to decide which plane we want to try [first].
                                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Couldn't agree more Alpha. I am far more impressed with over all agility, flight envelope and handling performance than I am with top speed. Sure, we all love a blazing-fast low pass but give me overall stability in all the throttle quadrants any day. Stability is key.
                                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Pre-order is up!

Comment

Working...
                                          X