Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :) They say in the full size world of airplanes that "Nobody wins a low flying contest" but apparently that saying doesn't hold true for the Avanti! LOL

Comment

• Is it pre-order week? :)

Comment

• I'm ready for "it's on the boat and delivery in the next couple days" week..

Comment

• Same here. Looking forward to adding both the Avanti S and the new A-10 to the hanger as soon as the pre-order button goes live. Knowing my luck, it will happen while I'm at AMA Expo East tomorrow.

Comment

• I hope the silence means the product page is almost complete and ready to go live. Hahaha

Comment

• :Cool: :P :),
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• You silly silly man. LOL
                Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0493.GIF Views:	1 Size:	997.7 KB ID:	63925

Comment

• Can I preorder the Avanti S, and what will the price be on that bird?

Comment

• Not yet, but hopefully sometime soon. The target price (and I believe confirmed) is $299.

Comment

• Will pre-orders come out in April or will the plane be in by April?

Comment

• The plane is supposed to be expected in April if all goes according to plan.

Comment

• Welcome to Hobby Squawk Donu! We are looking at pre-orders by the end of the month. If you haven't already, make sure you subscribe to our newsletter and various social media because the more "plugged in" you are, the quicker you will have access to immediate product pre-sales and launches, etc. To subscribe to our newsletter go to our main page on www.motionrc.com, scroll to the bottom and you can enter your email in the subscribe field there. Access to our various social media can be found at the top right of our website pages (just click on the various social media icons).
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Thanks for the info! Look forward to getting an Mini Avanti S.
                            I have the big one from Sebart but I need to start getting familiar with jets and practice before I put that kinda money in the air.

Comment

• Stay tuned, guys, as in... check your Emails and this thread on Hobby Squawk and Instagram and Facebook and Twitter and YouTube and Website. :

We had a good day with the Avanti again today. Xplaneguy flew the paint off of it and AceMiGKiller joined us for some flights of his own. I don't always pick favorites among my children, but, for this one I'm struggling to not make an exception...
                              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Sooooo looking forward to getting this bird. Alpha, you mentioned that you used dark blue clear on the canopy. What specifically did you use? Thanks.

Comment

• Twowingtj, I spray painted Tamiya Clear Blue, PS-39. If I had to do it again, I'd swirl some RIT dye along the inside of the canopy like it was a bowl, until I had achieved the level of translucence what I wanted.

Speaking of awesome, here's a nice video of AceMiGKiller showing the Avanti's slow handling. Going fast is easy, but slow speed stability is a real hallmark of a well balanced aircraft. Notice how, where, how much, and for how long AceMigKiller uses the throttle. It's a good indicator of just how little throttle this aircraft needs to stay aloft and perform these maneuvers. Light wing loading = winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaQs...ature=youtu.be
                                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Awesome flying Vic; great job filming Alpha! The Avanti S is the must own sport jet, especially for guys like me who aren't sport jet fans. It's just that good! ;)

Comment

• Very nice. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                                        The Avanti S is the must own sport jet, especially for guys like me who aren't sport jet fans. It's just that good! ;)
                                        Yep, that's what I'm banking on! (no pun intended) ;)

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• It will be money well spent.

Comment

Working...
                                          X