Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice! Thanks Maestro! That scheme looks cool on almost anything I think. Looks like you know what you're doing to me...thanks again.

Comment

• I really like the arctic camo
      Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Comment

• Disregard....

Comment

• Awwwwweeeesome Beeg...I am a sucker for the Arctic Aggressor livery....

Say, you wouldn't know how to do the AA livery for the F-16 for Aerofly RC7 would you??
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
              Awwwwweeeesome Beeg...I am a sucker for the Arctic Aggressor livery....

Say, you wouldn't know how to do the AA livery for the F-16 for Aerofly RC7 would you??
              I don't have Aerofly but couldn't be too difficult if it allows custom skins. I've done a couple for Phoenix.

Comment

• Last weekend it was 20mph and this weekend it's overcast, but the Avanti is powerful and brightly colored, so none of that stopped us! I captured one of Xplaneguy's flights today and assembled a quick video showing his flight from start to finish on an Admiral PRO 6s 4000mAh 60c battery. We also flew today with the Admiral 6s 5000mAh 50c, pushed slightly aft. The aircraft's precision sport pattern design roots are apparent. The aircraft is as comfortable slow while inverted as it is fast while upright, and can handle maneuvers in which a scale jet would snap or stall. For anyone who loves the Stinger 90, you'll likely more than love the Freewing 80mm Avanti.

I'm preparing to send this aircraft with AceMiGKiller and Xplaneguy and Evelyn to the Arizona Electric Festival. If you're near the event, come on over and see this exciting new bird in action!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Thanks Tony and Evelyn!
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Alpha, fun afternoon and great job with the camera! Thanks for the flights.

Comment

• Coffee can has enough in it now. Just waiting on the Pre-order button. Looks really nice both in stock livery and performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                      Coffee can has enough in it now. Just waiting on the Pre-order button. Looks really nice both in stock livery and performance.
                      Now that your spending your cabbage on this one are you gonna have enough for the HOG ?
                      Ya know they fly in pairs and your the only one I know in this area that could be my wingman. ;)
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Now that your spending your cabbage on this one are you gonna have enough for the HOG ?
                        Ya know they fly in pairs and your the only one I know in this area that could be my wingman. ;)
                        I hear Ya Warbird. We'll have to see how the coffee can does. I've decided to step away from the "flingwing" side of the hobby and increase the warbird and EDF side. Have to see how much cabbage the heli sales bring in. They seem to go as fast as I can get them up. Fingers crossed. Would really like to have the HOG as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

I hear Ya Warbird. We'll have to see how the coffee can does. I've decided to step away from the "flingwing" side of the hobby and increase the warbird and EDF side. Have to see how much cabbage the heli sales bring in. They seem to go as fast as I can get them up. Fingers crossed. Would really like to have the HOG as well.
                          I would never have suspected that moving those helis in this area would go quick. I've got a flybarless 300 and 500 that I just don't have anymore interest in that I should shove on down the road.
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Excellent video! Shows the great flight characteristics of this proven design, and just how much fun it can be. I'm looking forward to it.

The paint scheme and decals cal s also look fantastic, the power to weight ratio is amazing, and the trailing links and lights look awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

I would never have suspected that moving those helis in this area would go quick. I've got a flybarless 300 and 500 that I just don't have anymore interest in that I should shove on down the road.
                              Not local Charlie. Up on RCG.

Comment

• Video link has been corrected, whoops:

Stay tuned for the Official Flight Review of the upcoming Freewing 80mm Avanti S EDF sport jet from Captain Mike and Pilot Ryan! In the meantime, here's a sn...

Comment

• when can we get in on a preorder for the first batch due out in april

Comment

• Late February or early March is the timeline last heard for their pre-order of the A-10, so it's likely that's the same as the Avanti due to them being on the same or very similar production schedule.

Comment

• Hi Horsefeetky, welcome to Hobby Squawk. We are looking at an early March pre-order start date. The aircraft is going into production next week.

Comment

• Time to sell the Stinger 90....this one's comin to poppa! :D

Comment

• I'm keeping my Stinger since I really enjoy flying it, especially upgraded. It hauls the mail and is still light enough to do all the fun aerobatics. However, this bad mamma jamma Avanti is definitely heading this way to add to my collection of sport jets. It's go time! Let's get these up together at the good old Apollo Zoo. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                          X