Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officially licensed by SebArt International, the Avanti's original designer
    • Powerful 12-blade EDF with all-new 3530-1850KV out-runner motor and 100A ESC
    • 115mph airspeed on stock outrunner and 6s 4000mAh battery
    • Optimized ducting that eliminates the need for a cheater hole
    • Electric retracts and trailing link suspension struts for grass operation
    • Removable wings with quick disconnect plug
    • LED position lights on the wingtips, dorsal spine, and ventral keel
    • 1236mm wingspan and 1300mm length
    • Magnetic removable nose cone with plastic cap for durability
    • Split flaps
    • Two seat foam cockpit and light tinted plastic canopy for customization
    • Spring-hinged double nose door
    • Digital Metal Gear servos on all surfaces

This is from the Motion site... Avanti yellow

Comment

• Thanks, I'm going to try and use 11ms frame rate but warnings everywhere ( servos must be digital) Just did my first flight with the IX12 TX today, no issues, will switch to the available11ms and see how it goes.
      happy landings
      rc flyin addict

Comment

• Fun https://youtu.be/Qjyx1q6MNe0

Comment

• 11ms on the IX12 works fine for these servos, love this jet
          rc flyin addict

Comment

• More fun https://youtu.be/6l2Me0fOMCo

Comment

• I have loved my 6s Avanti for the past number of months, but sold it to my friend and bought an ARF+ and dropped in Gary’s set up from Efflux. It really moves on 8s and I love it, hahaha!
              Eventually Gravity Always Wins

Comment

• Anyone have a comparison for Flight characteristics of the original Yellow 12 blade vs the new Red 9 blade?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kencz View Post
                  Anyone have a comparison for Flight characteristics of the original Yellow 12 blade vs the new Red 9 blade?
                  I've had both and see no difference in flight character. Even the sound is the same to me. The 9 blade does get better gas mileage, though; the same duration flights use less battery with the red version.

Don

Comment

• Originally posted by JazzmanB View Post
                    Great flight and fantastic place to fly! I’m jealous

Comment

• Hi All,

I have a new in original sealed box, yellow Avanti that I would like to sell. It's the ARF+ version I bought for backup so you can install whatever EDF unit you prefer. Thought I would offer it to the forum members first before going to Ebay. Price is $195 plus actual UPS ground shipping to your location and I can accept Paypal or credit card through my business for ease of purchase. I have new jets being delivered soon so I need the room before wife sends me packing!!

If interested pls send a PM, email bob@balundesigns.com or call the shop at 817-832-7197. This offer will only be available for a couple days before I list on feebay so let me know ASAP if interested. BTW, I do have a 12 blade EDF with matching ESC for extra charge if you need one.

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Lowflyer View Post
                        Hi All,

I have a new in original sealed box, yellow Avanti that I would like to sell. It's the ARF+ version I bought for backup so you can install whatever EDF unit you prefer. Thought I would offer it to the forum members first before going to Ebay. Price is $195 plus actual UPS ground shipping to your location and I can accept Paypal or credit card through my business for ease of purchase. I have new jets being delivered soon so I need the room before wife sends me packing!!

If interested pls send a PM, email bob@balundesigns.com or call the shop at 817-832-7197. This offer will only be available for a couple days before I list on feebay so let me know ASAP if interested. BTW, I do have a 12 blade EDF with matching ESC for extra charge if you need one.

Bob
                        I'll Take it!!

Woody

I left a message on your Business answering machine. W

Comment

• Avanti is sold pending receipt of funds. Thanks to all those who contacted me.

Comment

• I have the Futaba T8FG transmitter. I used a servo tester to find the neutral points of the Avanti S. I attached the control rods after that. Now with my Futaba 617FS 7 channel receiver on it and everything plugged in per manual, I cannot figure out what setting to put the transmitter on. Multi, 7 channel, MLT2. I put a 6 volt receiver battery on it and the control surfaces just move completely off from where they should be. The trims are centered. Which setting is it? 2 flap, 2 aileron, single aileron, or what?

Comment

• Axel. I use the Futaba 14SG and unless you have the flaps and ailerons set up on different channels, it is one flap and one aileron set up. This is how I have mine set up.

Comment

• Thank you Captain Pheonix, I will try that set up and see what happens.

Comment

• I don't have flap and one aileron on my T8FG selection screen, only one aileron but not one flap and one aileron.

Comment

• On one of my Raptors the nose gear landing light has quit. Where can I find a replacement. I got no help from Motion. wanted me to do a bunch of paperwork. Ive done most of the wiring checks.

Comment

• They want you to "fill out a bunch of paperwork" to keep track of failures to make sure they don't have more than a one time failure. You just fill out one on line form, it really is easy. If you think that is too much just call them and I'm sure they will fill it out for you while you are on the phone. I would expect a statement of "I get no help..." from a youngster, not a 88 year old.

All that said where do you live? I have some lights from other planes and could send you one. May need some slight modification or soldering to get the correct length wires though.

Originally posted by adb2@suddenlink.net View Post
                                      On one of my Raptors the nose gear landing light has quit. Where can I find a replacement. I got no help from Motion. wanted me to do a bunch of paperwork. Ive done most of the wiring checks.

Comment

• Originally posted by adb2@suddenlink.net View Post
                                        On one of my Raptors the nose gear landing light has quit. Where can I find a replacement. I got no help from Motion. wanted me to do a bunch of paperwork. Ive done most of the wiring checks.
                                        When you say "most of the wiring checks", do you mean that you've tried plugging the light into another port to rule out the light itself being the problem? It may just be bad grounding on the board and the light is fine. If it's the board, a new light won't work either.
                                        OH WAIT! I just realized you are talking about your Raptor (F-22?) and NOT the Avanti S (which is this thread). I can't speak for the F-22 as I don't have one but I think the boards are similar with not just one place you can plug lights.

Comment

• this is my first post on this forum (i also have the freewing A10 ) my red avanti is in Eindhoven at the moment being shipped to me by Tuesday 15/1/19,,,, just a quick thank you for all the tips and tricks

Comment

Working...
                                          X