Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	186743
    Nice Bust !

Comment

• Originally posted by Hemidoo View Post

Nice Bust !
      She also got her high beams on.

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	B277AEC7-281A-4DDC-9C90-7C3355BBF1C8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	97.5 KB ID:	187132Click image for larger version  Name:	3B3A2BD9-0071-44E4-8ADF-2D4D928A2B37.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	78.5 KB ID:	187131 [QUOTE=SKYITRC;n186732]I am looking for a good looking pilot for my Avanti S , any ideas?

minions. From happy meals!!!

Comment

• I love it! Awesome!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Topshot19;n187130]Click image for larger version Name:	B277AEC7-281A-4DDC-9C90-7C3355BBF1C8.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	97.5 KB ID:	187132Click image for larger version Name:	3B3A2BD9-0071-44E4-8ADF-2D4D928A2B37.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	78.5 KB ID:	187131
            Originally posted by SKYITRC View Post
            I am looking for a good looking pilot for my Avanti S , any ideas?

minions. From happy meals!!!
            Not to be picky as I'm sure the "scale police" will descent upon this if it continues. I think that the feet are too small to be proper scale. How would they reach the pedals? And the heads, aren't they a bit on the large side? Plus, the skin tone, I don't think it's the correct shade. The goggles don't match any style that any aviator has ever worn, especially that one-eyed fellow. Also, those little arms would never be able to reach the stick.
            ;)

Comment

• Everyone has a good laugh when they see them. Pretty comical. Wondering how they would look in the blue angles f 18 ????

Comment

• Love this guy!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2259.JPG
Views:	1228
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	187733
                Team Gross!

Comment

• Hi All,

Well, I've got my old fan/motor from my Freewing F5 laying around, along with a 120A HV Esc....thinking about getting the Avanti ARF version, and would like to go 8S. Can anyone recommend a good motor to use?

Looking for a nice compromise between speed and flight time.

I noticed that the red PNP version comes with the same motor/fan combo as the Mirage 9-blade...on 6s...wondering about the performance there vs an 8S setup, too.

Thanks,
                  Mark

Comment

• Had a servo failure in right aileron today and lucky for me it was not a full deflection and only locked in a slight up aileron. Love this plane and glad it was not damaged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marktur View Post
                      Hi All,

Well, I've got my old fan/motor from my Freewing F5 laying around, along with a 120A HV Esc....thinking about getting the Avanti ARF version, and would like to go 8S. Can anyone recommend a good motor to use?

Looking for a nice compromise between speed and flight time.

I noticed that the red PNP version comes with the same motor/fan combo as the Mirage 9-blade...on 6s...wondering about the performance there vs an 8S setup, too.

Thanks,
                      Mark
                      Gary from efflux rc mentioned these a while back. "HET 700-60-1738 motor on 8s, or the "hot" (high amp) HET 700-60-1865. Speeds should be close to 140mph."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rcfiddy1 View Post
                        Had a servo failure in right aileron today and lucky for me it was not a full deflection and only locked in a slight up aileron. Love this plane and glad it was not damaged.
                        Have you found what failed , gear or ? on that servo

Comment

• Originally posted by Hemidoo View Post

Have you found what failed , gear or ? on that servo
                          I pulled servo and replaced it and all is good. Seems the servo would not center and stayed in a slight up position. It still moved but would not center.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rcfiddy1 View Post
                            Had a servo failure in right aileron today and lucky for me it was not a full deflection and only locked in a slight up aileron. Love this plane and glad it was not damaged.
                            Good save.

I don't have videos of equipment failures. But I do have some clips showing short-field landings, and attempts thereof. Plus some touch downs, good and bad :)

And then I have an uncut video of a nice take off, slow flight, inverted flight, and almost a nice landing... except I tip-stalled my beloved jet at the last minute:

But don't worry. I've since taken parts from a previously-crashed Avanti and mated them onto the newly-crashed one. This picture is from today:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1643.jpg
Views:	1301
Size:	286.9 KB
ID:	189945

Fred

Comment

• From post #2444.....

what translator program?

pls advise

tx

SJ

Comment

• A Google search will reveal any number of translators.

Here's one ............................. https://www.freetranslation.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheriffjohn View Post
                                  From post #2444.....

what translator program?

pls advise

tx

SJ
                                  Happy Easter. I have Internet Explorer 11 and the default search engine is Bing, I think. Not Google, but any of them work. Just type in the search bar GERMAN to ENGLISH and hit enter. The translator program comes up. Then copy and paste the desired text there and you get a pretty good idea of what is going on!!! ;):Cool::Cool::Cool: Blessings Bro!! Jerry

Comment

• Thanks Xviper! Happy Easter up there!!! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                      Thanks Xviper! Happy Easter up there!!! :)
                                      Thanks. You, too.

Comment

• Curious about the stock stickers and what others have done to fix them when they start to lift and curl. Really don't want to do a total refinish but just like get them to lay down and then do a poly clear coat.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam51401 View Post
                                          Curious about the stock stickers and what others have done to fix them when they start to lift and curl. Really don't want to do a total refinish but just like get them to lay down and then do a poly clear coat.
                                          This may not be to your liking but this is what I do. Use your bare finger or put on a glove. Squeeze out a dab of FoamTac onto finger and smear it on the underside of the peeling decal (in thin layer, near the edges if it's a big decal) and put it down. If the decal is lifting all the way around, then just do the next section until it's all stuck down.
                                          NOTE: I never intend for that decal to ever come off. If you think you'll want to take it off in the future, don't use this method.

Comment

Working...
                                          X