Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the current recommendation for drop in replacement servos for the elevators?

Comment

• Is there a reason you are replacing them? Many of us are 8, 10 and 12S wringing the plane out hard without issues. That said FW does have the new, slightly stronger stab servos for the MiG-29 or you could go to the Corona that Jandro recommended. I have them on the stabs of my Mig and like them.

Corona DS238MG Digital Metal Gear Servo 4.6kg / 0.14sec / 22g (hobbyking.com)

Comment

• No reason in particular why I want to change them other than I have been reading a lot of posts as to the full flying stabs having a good deal of pressure against them during flight and hard maneuvers.

Comment

• I’ve got approximately 50 or 60 flts on my 8cell, and I wring the heck out of it ( why it’s so much fun)! And this is no 2! Doesn’t need changing! Probably best jet FreeWing makes!

Comment

• Well that's good news thanks for the information!

Comment

• Agreed with the others. I have tons of flights on 12S, no issues with the stock servos.
              Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Av8er278 View Post

Hi I’m new to this forum and love your center burner. Where can I get one for my F-22? And is there a install video to see how it’s done. Thanks
                Sorry I haven't been on forums much...I hope we were able to connect up for the burner!
                Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post

Sorry I haven't been on forums much...I hope we were able to connect up for the burner!
                  Hi Ray yes I sent you payment and you answered back saying you got it that I did it right. This is Art

Comment

Hi Ray yes I sent you payment and you answered back saying you got it that I did it right. This is Art
                    Oh ok sweet!! Glad we connected! The F-22 is one of my all time fave birds!!
                    I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Oh ok sweet!! Glad we connected! The F-22 is one of my all time fave birds!!
                      I’m still working on mine. Confused on the flap to elevator mix. I use a DX9. I don’t have flap system just mix. But if I go into aircraft it’s on normal for wing type.

Comment

I’m still working on mine. Confused on the flap to elevator mix. I use a DX9.
                        I have flaps set up on mine but don't use them. The plane is really good at coming in High alpha and slow...

Comment

• Set it up one aileron, one flap

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                            Set it up one aileron, one flap
                            Ok I did that and plug in battery and flap goes to takeoff flaps. So just go back and adjust linkage again?

Comment

I have flaps set up on mine but don't use them. The plane is really good at coming in High alpha and slow...
                              I’ll set them up but all the other planes I have had I never had flaps so this is new to me,

Comment

• Go into the flap menu and set them up there.

Comment

• As Evan D mentioned, if you set the plane up as 1 Ail, 1 Flap in the Aircraft Type menu on the DX9, then in your F-22 menu you should have a Flaps selection to make where you can set up your deflections.

Comment

• My uncle just picked up the 8s F-22. So many battery options for the 8s. What are your favorites?

Comment

• Right now Power Hobby 5200 50c 6s and Coddar 5200 60c 2s are my favorite but batteries change all the time.

Comment

• I went with two 4s 5000mah 55c with 110c burst from CHNL Hobbies. Only cause I can use 4s in my other plane.

Comment

• Finally all done setting up rates and ready for flight. Is there a way to make gear come up faster?

Comment

Working...
                                          X