Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all wheels weathered. Just only quick job with wash. Gunsight is finished, mounting is hidden in the fuselage.

Click image for larger version

Name:	218.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	378376Click image for larger version

Name:	219.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	378377Click image for larger version

Name:	220.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	378379Click image for larger version

Name:	221.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	378378Click image for larger version

Name:	222.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	378380Click image for larger version

Name:	223.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	378381

Comment

• She is back in service! Nice to see her in the sky!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	224.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	235.1 KB
ID:	378528Click image for larger version

Name:	225.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	216.6 KB
ID:	378529Click image for larger version

Name:	226.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	378527Click image for larger version

Name:	227.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	378530

Comment

• Prekin Congrats, she is a thing of beauty. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thank you very much LB, I am happy you like my work! Now I can finish pilot

Comment

• Excellent work Prekin, I wish I could do that, but I just don't have the patience.

Comment

• Lovely detail work on the the whole plane, Prekin. I would love to fly from that cockpit view

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/motionsic
              Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FPVAirCombat
              Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fpvaircombat/channel/

Comment

• Spittie Syndicate,

We were going to fly yesterday, but were rained-out. So we'll try again later today. Hope the light winds hold. Best, LB

~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Hey Elbee, She looks Super! Lol. Took my Corsair to the field today for its maiden but the wind was gusty and no one was flying. I am getting tired of this beautiful weather but the wind is killing me. Best Regards, Rex

Comment

• Elbee
                    Elbee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Rex, I understand you frustration and Sunday we ended up doing other necessary tasks so "No Joy" for the Spittie. Best, LB

• Hav decided to papa dot my spit... most will know what that is..... kudos to papa 4 me looks awsome... ( some may not like) lota time involved, go papa... 1 wing almost done...... Click image for larger version

Name:	16867314864193327842167442575771.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	379716

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                    Hav decided to papa dot my spit...1 wing almost done.]
                    F4, Lookin' Good There, Sir. Best, LB
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Other than a third-rate rapper, I have no idea what "Papa dot" means.
                      Papa dot. 2,689 likes. Muscle Movement contact info: Papasmurff254@gmail.com

Somehow I don't think you mean this.

Maybe someone will enlighten me.

Comment

• Originally posted by kallend View Post
                        Other than a third-rate rapper, I have no idea what "Papa dot" means.
                        Papa dot. 2,689 likes. Muscle Movement contact info: Papasmurff254@gmail.com

Somehow I don't think you mean this.

Maybe someone will enlighten me.
                        Its not but if u watch the recent u tube motian rc video (spitfire) flight wesleys dad does it to many of his planes,, watch it to the end about the 6 minut mark.. hav fun b safe

Comment

• Originally posted by jetfool View Post
                          Hey Elbee, She looks Super! Lol. Took my Corsair to the field today for its maiden but the wind was gusty and no one was flying. I am getting tired of this beautiful weather but the wind is killing me. Best Regards, Rex
                          You're in good company, Rex. I've had to stand down several days mostly for rain, which is pretty rare up here, but we'll gladly take every drop from nature in this very dry state. Might fly again Sunday or Monday, weather and winds permitting, of course.

Cheers

Dave

Comment

• Davegee,

Today 7 of us club members went to our neighboring town clubs fun fly. Weather was perfect 75' 5-10 mph wind. One of their club members had his large FMS P-51 and it flew great, so I let my Scale Buddy in on the Secret Corsair that I have kept quiet on from our club members until now. Boy was he surprised and excited, so we are planning to maiden her next week, early morning and keep the surprise from the other club members. ( we play jokes on each other, keeps our senility in check) until I have it trimmed out, I'm the OCTD Officer of our club so they will understand. Anyway the fun fly allowed me to get my fingers and brain on the same page so I am ready to mainden her.
                            Best Regards, Rex

P.S. OCTD= OFFICIAL CRASH TEST DUMMY..........thats ME

Comment

• Gad! The weather here is so strange! It looked promising this morning while I was at work but by the time I got home the wind was up....again!
                              Now they're talking about tomorrow being half way decent in the AM and more wet stuff on Monday. Crazy!

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by jetfool View Post
                                Davegee,

Today 7 of us club members went to our neighboring town clubs fun fly. Weather was perfect 75' 5-10 mph wind. One of their club members had his large FMS P-51 and it flew great, so I let my Scale Buddy in on the Secret Corsair that I have kept quiet on from our club members until now. Boy was he surprised and excited, so we are planning to maiden her next week, early morning and keep the surprise from the other club members. ( we play jokes on each other, keeps our senility in check) until I have it trimmed out, I'm the OCTD Officer of our club so they will understand. Anyway the fun fly allowed me to get my fingers and brain on the same page so I am ready to mainden her.
                                Best Regards, Rex

P.S. OCTD= OFFICIAL CRASH TEST DUMMY..........thats ME
                                Sounds great, Rex! I know you'll have a good maiden, whenever that occurs. I really haven't found any really bad habits with this airplane in all the times I have flown it. Have fun, and take lots of pics! Get a pic of you with the Corsair if you like and send it to me or post it so I know what you look like!

Cheers

Davegee

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                  Gad! The weather here is so strange! It looked promising this morning while I was at work but by the time I got home the wind was up....again!
                                  Now they're talking about tomorrow being half way decent in the AM and more wet stuff on Monday. Crazy!

Grossman56
                                  Hi Dan: doesn't really look like typical DRY Wyoming weather, does it? My relatives in Denver tell me they have been getting the same thing. They had their annual Warbirds Over Denver event last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Rained and lots of wind came up each afternoon. On Sunday, they closed early due to big T-Storms forecast to come up, which they did. Some pretty crazy weather in spots all over the place, to be sure!

Davegee

Comment

• It's not just Wyoming. Chicago is technically in a drought right now - pretty much unheard of in June (fortunately we have a very large freshwater lake right here).. And our winds have been from the east and northeast for weeks, also very unusual. Forecast for the next 10 days is more of the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by kallend View Post
                                      It's not just Wyoming. Chicago is technically in a drought right now - pretty much unheard of in June (fortunately we have a very large freshwater lake right here).. And our winds have been from the east and northeast for weeks, also very unusual. Forecast for the next 10 days is more of the same.
                                      Interesting...we've (in northwest Wyoming) have had a lot of East to West winds and storms lately, which is pretty unusual for these parts. Weather is crazy sometimes. I have in-laws from Des Plaines and Rolling Meadows. Always enjoyed visiting the "Windy City."

Comment

• davegee We are now officially in an El Nino year. Wetter for us in the lower Midwest, presumably a milder hurricane season, and other varying weather phenomenon. As stated the weather is crazy sometimes. Best, LB
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                        X