X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prekin View Post
    I would like to work more on Spitfire, but I am not able now. Next week I would like to start works on wing and finish riveting on fuselage.
    Cool....

davegee

Comment

• Makes me want to buy another one, just to doll it up like that one! I love the olive greenish shade on the camo and the invasion stripes come in sooo handy when they dang things get lined up with a hill!!

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

• Hi guys endeavoring to upgrade my p51 retracts... was thinking of fline spit.. someone may say no wont fit, even if modded a little.. but would luv to get these measurements.. and then look 4 myself... there r 4 mesures req.. should b enuf info thanx in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
          Hi guys endeavoring to upgrade my p51 retracts... was thinking of fline spit.. someone may say no wont fit, even if modded a little.. but would luv to get these measurements.. and then look 4 myself... there r 4 mesures req.. should b enuf info thanx in advance
          I will look at the retracts in 2 or 3 days and let you know ASAP.

Comment

• Awsome when u can

Comment

• Adios MRC Spitfire. Too Bad, definitely the best one out there.
              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
              Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• It’s not gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                  It’s not gone
                  I just checked and you are correct. I looked on the website early this morning and the Bird Cage and Spitfire, along with a bunch of other ones were gone. I also got texts from several guys complaining about it and they told me they were discontinued as well. Crisis averted. Sorry for crying "Wolf". Must have been either a computer glitch or Aros was messing with the websites inventory.
                  Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                  Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• I even started a thread about it in this and the EDF forums

Comment

Hi guys endeavoring to upgrade my p51 retracts... was thinking of fline spit.. someone may say no wont fit, even if modded a little.. but would luv to get these measurements.. and then look 4 myself... there r 4 mesures req.. should b enuf info thanx in advance
                      Here are the measurements
                      1: 154mm
                      2: 18mm
                      3: 30mm
                      4: 25mm

Comment

• Today I did some more flights with my Spitfire.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	C1.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	285.7 KB
ID:	370449Click image for larger version

Name:	C2.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	224.2 KB
ID:	370448Click image for larger version

Name:	C3.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	269.7 KB
ID:	370451Click image for larger version

Name:	C4.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	240.5 KB
ID:	370450

Comment

• Your Spitfire is beautiful. Glad you got some flights in.

Best Regards, Rex

Comment

• Originally posted by jetfool View Post
                            Your Spitfire is beautiful. Glad you got some flights in.

Best Regards, Rex
                            Thank you Jetfool" Not sure if "beautiful" is correct. She looks like after heavy battle now. 🤣🤣🤣
                            I started riveting of the wings. When I done it, I will be able to prepare Spitfire for new camo.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	120.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	370459Click image for larger version

Name:	121.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	370460

Comment

• Originally posted by Prekin View Post

Here are the measurements
                              1: 154mm
                              2: 18mm
                              3: 30mm
                              4: 25mm
                              Thank u for your time spit looks nice,, corsair not bad too

Comment

Thank u for your time spit looks nice,, corsair not bad too
                                You are welcome! Corsair will get new paint scheme, cockpit and pilot when I finish my Spitfire.

Comment

• That Corsair looks nice plain. I keep trying to look at the Spitfire, but the Corsair keep catching my eyes.

Comment

• I like them when they look battle worn. Makes them look more real in my mind than all shiny.

Comment

• Got me one of these coming,, should b here tomorrow

Comment

• f4u ausie You will not be disappointed!

Comment

Got me one of these coming,, should b here tomorrow
                                          F4, Wow! Congrats, Sir. Best, LB
                                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X