Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'am looking for the pre-order to arrive. Can you make it any soon. After 1 & 1/2 year of flying RC I have about 75 total planes in my hanger. It's like a crack addict on planes. :Silly::Silly::Silly::Silly:

Comment

• Hey RCnewbie, welcome to the Squawk. This will go down as the year of the new planes! Guys lining up for all of them, including the Spitfire, I'd sure like to buys stock in the Lip battery industry!!

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

• He's got it bad...

Comment

• It used to be "waiting for the plane to arrive". Now we're down to "waiting for the pre-order to arrive". :Silly: I can just see what's next .......................... "Waiting for the announcement to arrive". Then "waiting for the rumors to be confirmed". :wacky

Comment

• Originally posted by RCnewbie View Post
            I'am looking for the pre-order to arrive. Can you make it any soon. After 1 & 1/2 year of flying RC I have about 75 total planes in my hanger. It's like a crack addict on planes. :Silly::Silly::Silly::Silly:
            Hello Newb and welcome to the friendly skies of the Squawk ;)
            Looks like you are really fortunate to have a what appears to be a most awesome RC club to belong to.:Cool:
            Yes it is an addiction but I prefer to think of the analogy of it as the addiction to life by reliving your youth that still puts that :Poo: eatin grin on our face :)

I've got 30 in my fleet and my sweetie is always saying "really" :Scared:, but now you've become the benchmark to which I can use to divert :Devil:LOL

Best regards,
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik
              It's gotten so bad at my house, that I'm running planes into the ground to make room for the new ones! https://youtu.be/dJOuWJ66kqw
              Ya'know, you could sell them instead of using them for yard darts,.......just a thoughtLOLBrad

Comment

• The stories are better when you drive one into the ground like a fence post.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	17903434_1464860040212420_5988554899746009610_n.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	72350
                ---
                Warbirder

Comment

• Righto motion rc and flightline, this one can't be too far off now so it's about time we got some more pics and preferably video please. If that's a hassle atm, just send me a pre-production model and I'll do it for yas. No need to thank me, least I can do to help my motion mates out. (And I'm sure Ryan has his hands full with the avanti and the a10, so I'm betting he'll be grateful also. lol). ;)

Obviously just kidding, but any chance we can get some more pics or vid soon? Plllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee! :)

Comment

• My favorite spitty of them all and will be doing the same to the larger 1600mm ;) Love my Ozzie Spitty;)
                    Attached Files
                    Brandon Moon

Comment

• Always said you were a man of discerning taste and quality Brandon. ;)

Comment

• Sweet lookin' Spit Brandon!
                        My YouTube RC videos:
                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Hey, Aros, how's that Spitty release webpage coming along? :Sacred:
                          ---
                          Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
                            Hey, Aros, how's that Spitty release webpage coming along? :Sacred:
                            I could tell you but I would have to kill you. LOL ;)
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

So, you're working on it. Excellent!! :Party:
                              ---
                              Warbirder

Comment

• Go ahead and shoot.:Bomb: It would put us out of our misery not knowing and having what we want:Crying2: sooooooooo bad.
                                Dewey l

Comment

We don't die we just go to hell and regroup.

Comment

• Thats cool as long as they have my Spitfire.:spitfire:Hug::bluecool
                                    Dewey l

Comment

• Alright some intel for our thirsty 1.6M Spit fans...I will begin creating the pre-order product page in less than two weeks. So without giving a precise ETA, I can say get your wallets ready by if not before the second week of May. :Cool:
                                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• <happy dance>
                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9661.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	72500
                                        ---
                                        Warbirder

Comment

Alright some intel for our thirsty 1.6M Spit fans...I will begin creating the pre-order product page in less than two weeks. So without giving a precise ETA, I can say get your wallets ready by if not before the second week of May. :Cool:
                                          Sounds great! Are they going to announce the companion Fw 190 then as well?

Curious that xplaneguy and Alpha have been awefully quite lately. I can only speculate they have been busy at Tony's secret base in Area 69 testing the next 3 awesome late Summer releases from MotionRC!

Comment

Working...
                                          X