Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I work with a former Navy guy who just refers to the Hornet as a bug. Overall he did not seem too impressed with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
      Couldn't agree more my friend! I get these models and I am as happy and giddy as anyone, marveling in the latest tech...It's incredibly rewarding to see all the hard work, planning, engineering being brought to life for our customers...And yes I am a customer too even though I am an employee! I love our product and I am proud of it and proud to stand behind it.

It is the best feeling to help sell/promote awesome products! I have never done it in the RC industry (Other than as a hobby on my YouTube channel), but in the industries where I have done it, it made it that much easier to bust my hump to get the word out. I also have to agree that the little things can go a long way over the life of a product and customer satisfaction. I continue to see new little things on my Freewing stuff that just don't seem to be offered with other brands. #TeamFreewing

Comment

• Is "Base Gray" any particular color, such as Light Ghost Gray, or is it just a gray primer?

Comment

• Just ordered the BA version this morning, got the ARF kit, hope it uses the same ESC as the Phantom does, I have an extra one laying around but sometimes the wires are different lengths, hope I don't have to order one, also have the 4068-1835kv ready to drop in.:Cool:

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1329
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	193544
            Decals are ready! Just need that jet:Cool:
            Thanks Callie. You are the best.

Comment

• Excellent! That should look awesome.

My decals will probably arrive in 2-4 weeks.

Comment

• That will look sweet!

Got mine a few days ago from Callie. Granted, it's just the pilot name since I ordered the BA but still excited! ;)

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? LOL
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I'm very excited about this jet. I have a feeling it will be added to my all-time favorites list. That list contains the 80/90mm A-10, 80mm Avanti, 90mm Stinger, 80mm F-86, and a few others. Although I like many others in their line-up, only a select amount are my all-time favorites for specific reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                    That will look sweet!

Got mine a few days ago from Callie. Granted, it's just the pilot name since I ordered the BA but still excited! ;)

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? LOL
                    I flew the Byron Originals A4 using the BA scheme with a Rossi .90 back in the day. This F18 should use be awesome to fly. I want to order one.... but no more room to hide another kit :)
                    Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by RichJ53 View Post

I flew the Byron Originals A4 using the BA scheme with a Rossi .90 back in the day. This F18 should use be awesome to fly. I want to order one.... but no more room to hide another kit :)
                      Rich
                      Ha... this is a " No ****" statement if I have ever heard one! LOL ... and is specifically why I haven't hit buy now button .... No room but I am working on it. These planes are so awesome and perform so well and are priced far below the models of yester-year...... They do tend to build up in the hanger! Currently fielding the ....

F4
                      A4
                      F-14 ( NIB)
                      HAWK ( FMS)
                      A-10
                      F-22
                      F-16 ( Eflite)

Adding Jet # 8 may get me divorced! LOL
                      Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	70 Size:	131.1 KB ID:	193544
                        I am partial to that Livery! ;)
                        Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post

Ha... this is a " No ****" statement if I have ever heard one! LOL ... and is specifically why I haven't hit buy now button .... No room but I am working on it. These planes are so awesome and perform so well and are priced far below the models of yester-year...... They do tend to build up in the hanger! Currently fielding the ....

F4
                          A4
                          F-14 ( NIB)
                          HAWK ( FMS)
                          A-10
                          F-22
                          F-16 ( Eflite)

Adding Jet # 8 may get me divorced! LOL
                          LOL
                          You are so right :) these are so much nicer to build and fly these days. Freewing and Flightline are adding new features on each release. lots of fun to have with these new jets.

A4
                          T45
                          L39
                          F22
                          FL Spitfire
                          FL Corsair
                          turbine SV Jet
                          to name a few

All the best
                          Rich

Comment

• What do you guys think about hub caps for the main wheels? :Thinking:

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	79 Size:	131.1 KB ID:	193544
                              "Devil made you do it!"

Callie has a great product!

Comment

• Originally posted by air-jon View Post

"Devil made you do it!"

Callie has a great product!
                                So far, I've been unable to come up with something she can't make. I asked her to make a small squadron logo for the tail of my VMFAT-101 F-4. I couldn't find a good, clear, defined picture of it anywhere. She said, "no problem". Two weeks later they were in my mail box. Amazing. Long live Callie!!:)

Comment

• Ordered the PnP grey version. Does anyone know how much thrust the stock fan produces?
                                  I have a JP 90mm 12blade fan with a 1750kv motor.
                                  It is the same setup as in the SebArt mini Avanti.
                                  Should produce around 3,5-4kg of thrust.
                                  Will the change of setup give a lot more thrust or will it only be marginal? I guess the sound would be better with 12 blades but it is the thrust i'm looking for.

Comment

• Remember specs are usually out of the airplane and often inflated. Check out the F-4 and F-22 threads as they have the same system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radar-Guy View Post
                                      What do you guys think about hub caps for the main wheels? :Thinking:

How about these!
                                      video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Comment

• The attached pictures of the above post disappeared somehow.:Confused:

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2900.jpg Views:	0 Size:	96.1 KB ID:	193804
                                        Click image for larger version  Name:	mdd_f_a-18_hornet_walkaround_162901_aggressor_midway_2010_23.jpg Views:	3 Size:	75.6 KB ID:	193805

Comment

• You forgot the 4 little bolts in the very center part of the hub.

... I'm just funnin' ya! Looks fantastic!
                                          Fly low, fly fast, turn left

Comment

Working...
                                          X