X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all the hardcore Phantom Fans

Check out this stunning Learn to Fly the F-4 Phantom art by - Squadron Posters! Collect all your travels and tell your story!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
      I think he even cross controls his turns to keep them as flat as possible.
      Indeed he said he did.

Then again, this is not surprising. In my experience, 90% of all models out there require a bit of counter aileron during rudder turns, since most models will want to have a positive bank when the inner wing travels slower than the outer.

Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

• Little airbrushing on this crummy Sunday.

Looks like one engine is burning hotter than the other.....

Comment

• Finally getting my Phantom together. Had a bad elevator servo but Motion was quick to get me a replacement. Now the nose gear has failed. It cycled once and now refuses to extend. Has anyone had this issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arcus4 View Post
            Finally getting my Phantom together. Had a bad elevator servo but Motion was quick to get me a replacement. Now the nose gear has failed. It cycled once and now refuses to extend. Has anyone had this issue?
            No but it worries me so many elevator failures so I will change to hi tec.

Comment

• Would hate to lose this over a 20 dollar part...

Comment

• That is the first thing I ordered. A HS-5245MG digital servo for the elevator. Will be using a 2/56 rod and DuBro ball links on both ends in a captive system.... Just in Case!!! Great looking birds there guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                  That is the first thing I ordered. A HS-5245MG digital servo for the elevator. Will be using a 2/56 rod and DuBro ball links on both ends in a captive system.... Just in Case!!! Great looking birds there guys!
                  I had a few of the 5245s sitting around and did the same!

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
                    Little airbrushing on this crummy Sunday.

Looking gooood!
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Yep, nice work.

Comment

• Thank you! That was pre-op. Before the girls got dirty. A-10 is behind me in this photo, on deck for a makeover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arcus4 View Post
                          Finally getting my Phantom together. Had a bad elevator servo but Motion was quick to get me a replacement. Now the nose gear has failed. It cycled once and now refuses to extend. Has anyone had this issue?
                          Push on the strut while retracting it. Something may be binding it before it raises all the way.

Comment

• My AR610 receiver won't power up with the included BEC , tried another receiver and another same type BEC , the receiver light flickers on when first connecting battery but then nothing ... same for two known good receivers .. any ideas ? the BEC output is 5 volts confirmed with meter, trying any port on receiver, polarity in port is correct... thanks

Comment

• Did you re bind the receiver? Tx off, bec plugged in, bind plug in, then connect the battery. Lights should blink rapidly. Then hold the bind button and turn on the Tx. Be at least five feet away and no computer or tablet or phone in between you and the plane...

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy34256 View Post
                                Would hate to lose this over a 20 dollar part...
                                Jimmy, Awesome paint job and detail I'm digging the red tags on the end of the missiles sweet. You should if you like too make the pics larger outstanding Job. Can't wait till my F-4 arrives sooooon I hope. Goose

Comment

• Just a side note:

My F-4 had a pretty good wrinkle in the fiberglass nose cone. I took it out completely with judicious use of a heat gun.
                                  Also, on the stock decals, the Rescue placard spells "entrance" as "entrane". Just saying. I will be going with Callie graphics anyway.
                                  Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• :Cool:
                                    Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                                    Just a side note:

My F-4 had a pretty good wrinkle in the fiberglass nose cone. I took it out completely with judicious use of a heat gun.
                                    Also, on the stock decals, the Rescue placard spells "entrance" as "entrane". Just saying. I will be going with Callie graphics anyway.
                                    Mine is the same. I went with Callie also :Cool:

Comment

• Same here.....At least that way I know it will all be spelled correctly and in ENGLISH....LOL:):Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                                        Just a side note:

I hear that the letter c tends to peel off at mach 2. Just slow down and you will be fine. Kidding. Thanks for the heads up. I might have missed that and had it pointed out by the peanut gallery at the field. ;)

Comment

• Freewing 90mm F-4 Phantom
                                          FMS 90mm EDF unit
                                          YEP 150A esc
                                          Admiral 6s 5000

A little windy.

Pilot Seaviper
                                          Video by Mike, a jet pilot at our field
                                          Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Working...
                                          X