Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	137238Click image for larger version

Name:	35463185_10217150092803212_7867900535993532416_n.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	137239
    AMA 1102566

Comment

• Have most of the graphics by Callie, (EXCELLENT, as usual.) on mine, depicting F-4C 63-7535, as on display at Holloman AFB museum. This aircraft was flown by (then) 1st.Lt Wilbur J. (Joe) Latham. (Now Col. USAF Ret.) when he shot down a MiG-21 on Nov. 6th, 1966. At the time of the shootdown, the aircraft was devoid of all markings except a smaller Star & Bar, and the aircraft number on the tail in black. It also did not have the "slime lights" yet.
      Joe lives in Marshalltown, Iowa, where my clubs flying field is, and he came out for the maiden on May 26th, the day before I left for Texas for my granddaughter's graduation. Two flights on maiden day, hasn't flown since. To windy today, so just took pictures. Will get more pics, with Joe holding it, in a couple weeks.

Still a few nomenclature/caution graphics to install, and a detailed cockpit, (non-flying,) to do. Also need to get touchup paint from Home Depot. Testors Model Master Acrylic colors do NOT match. All to dark. The Camo Gray on the bottom is very close, Tan close, but both greens way off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Holloman AFB 2.jpeg
Views:	668
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	137243Click image for larger version

Name:	img20180614_12021030.jpg
Views:	601
Size:	200.9 KB
ID:	137244Click image for larger version

Name:	Holloman AFB 1.jpeg
Views:	590
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	137245Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-06-16 10.19.06.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	137246Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-06-16 10.20.04.jpg
Views:	616
Size:	229.0 KB
ID:	137247
      Attached Files
      Don

Currently flying FW F-4C Phantom II 8s PNP, GP Waco YMF5, GP P-6E Hawk V1, H9 Spitfire MkIX 30cc, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite 1.2M Spitfire MkIX, EFlite 1.2M F4U Corsair, EFlite 1.2M T-28, EFlite 1.2M P-47D Thunderbolt v1.

On repair bench: ASM F7F Tigercat, GP Ryan STA-M, BH P-40C Tigershark

Building HK 60cc T-6 Texan, VQ P-82 Twin Mustang

Comment

• Looks really great Ben!!! Very nice BEF....

Comment

• more better pics.

Don

Currently flying FW F-4C Phantom II 8s PNP, GP Waco YMF5, GP P-6E Hawk V1, H9 Spitfire MkIX 30cc, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite 1.2M Spitfire MkIX, EFlite 1.2M F4U Corsair, EFlite 1.2M T-28, EFlite 1.2M P-47D Thunderbolt v1.

On repair bench: ASM F7F Tigercat, GP Ryan STA-M, BH P-40C Tigershark

Building HK 60cc T-6 Texan, VQ P-82 Twin Mustang

Comment

• My friend crashed his yesterday. I should off told him no as he needs more practice in flying. He took it off and was having issues , i told him many times in the video to give it to me . He hands over the transmitter right when it was over my head. I did pull out but the stupid drinking fountain was in the way. Lesson learned. But hes going to buy an ARF and switch stuff over

Comment

• Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post
              My friend crashed his yesterday. I should off told him no as he needs more practice in flying. He took it off and was having issues , i told him many times in the video to give it to me . He hands over the transmitter right when it was over my head. I did pull out but the stupid drinking fountain was in the way. Lesson learned. But hes going to buy an ARF and switch stuff over
              That really hurt to see that Mikey, is he going to do the same scheme this time or change it? See you tomorrow for more QF flying!

Comment

• Nothing like HERE, You Crash it! :)

Comment

• Ben that ladder looks incredible! Love the livery there BEF...And Mikey...Ugh. Your buddy panicked and couldn't have handed it to you at a worse time. NO chance to recover from that. Eeesh.
                  My YouTube RC videos:
                  https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
                    Breaking out the enamels and effects.

Click image for larger version

Name:	35414398_10217150102203447_7740047000338432000_n.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	137237Click image for larger version

Name:	35414624_10217150092483204_1656031667262849024_n.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	137238Click image for larger version

Name:	35463185_10217150092803212_7867900535993532416_n.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	137239
                    Ben! Dang that looks good! So glad I got you to paint these parts for me. When done the F-4J is going to look epic.

Comment

My friend crashed his yesterday. I should off told him no as he needs more practice in flying. He took it off and was having issues , i told him many times in the video to give it to me . He hands over the transmitter right when it was over my head. I did pull out but the stupid drinking fountain was in the way. Lesson learned. But hes going to buy an ARF and switch stuff over
                      Awe man talk about thrown under the bus... sucks man, an expensive lesson for your friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by the snake View Post

That really hurt to see that Mikey, is he going to do the same scheme this time or change it? See you tomorrow for more QF flying!
                        Same thing

Comment

• Ben, that ladder paint detail is simply outstanding!
                          Pat

Comment

• Two words: Museum Scale.
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

Opps!!! I’ve witnessed stuff like this before, not good. Lesson learned I hope?!

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Ben! Dang that looks good! So glad I got you to paint these parts for me. When done the F-4J is going to look epic.
                                Thanks hoping I get some BIZ NAZ from showing it off ;)
                                AMA 1102566

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post

Thanks hoping I get some BIZ NAZ from showing it off ;)
                                  Only if I had 3d parts to send you...

Beautiful work Ben!

Comment

• AkumaZeto Breaking out the enamels and effects.

very nice work

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                      I need those 3DPUP nozzles and afterburner STAT! :Drooling:
                                      I got mine last week thanks for over nighting them you guy are A#1 killer customer service Much thanks Mike

Comment

• Thanks Mike, glad we could get them to you when you needed them!
                                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

All these months i thought TiredIron was a guy
                                          We have a winner! :D
                                          Freewing A-10 turbine conversion: http://fb.me/FreewingA10TurbineConversion

Comment

Working...
                                          X